PDA

View Full Version : FAKE [NEW TOOL SINGLE!!!!!!!!!]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

pneuma i
03-01-2006, 01:21 PM
ok, I had to post this because I'm freaking out. I believe that radio stations, probably world wide have already recieved Tool's new single.

Here in Oklahoma City, the local rock station 100.5 The KATT ran a 10 second promo during airplay announcing that "The new Tool album is coming out soon and that they would be the first to play it"

I immediatly turned to our other rock station 94.7 The BUZZ only to hear the DJ announce that "The new Tool record is coming out soon and that we were guaranteed to hear new tool in the NEXT COUPLE DAYS!!!!!!"

im pretty excited.

Citizen Erased
03-01-2006, 01:22 PM
I hope you are right. For your sake.

*plots*

mike tyson
03-01-2006, 01:22 PM
i'll wait for BMB to tell me this...

spiralout987
03-01-2006, 01:23 PM
really? NO BS?

ok, I had to post this because I'm freaking out. I believe that radio stations, probably world wide have already recieved Tool's new single.

Here in Oklahoma City, the local rock station 100.5 The KATT ran a 10 second promo during airplay announcing that "The new Tool album is coming out soon and that they would be the first to play it"

I immediatly turned to our other rock station 94.7 The BUZZ only to hear the DJ announce that "The new Tool record is coming out soon and that we were guaranteed to hear new tool in the NEXT COUPLE DAYS!!!!!!"

im pretty excited.

martyr
03-01-2006, 01:23 PM
yes but my welsh friend when will hear this?

TurdEye13
03-01-2006, 01:25 PM
hopefully in the next few days for your sake

tentonmantra
03-01-2006, 01:25 PM
i donīt like people who say to others to "fuck off", "die" and such, but cīmon guys, letīs make better topic titles...

these attention seeker topics with no palpable material in them just suck eggs...

no offense intended...

mike09
03-01-2006, 01:26 PM
threadstarter, are you lying to us?

Andorion
Riight.

Anyone else?

martyr
he isnt a noob who has just joined so there may be truth in what he says

Kalamazoo
03-01-2006, 01:27 PM
fuck off and die

mike tyson
03-01-2006, 01:28 PM
we're not hearing the single til at least april

tentonmantra
03-01-2006, 01:30 PM
he isnt a noob who has just joined so there may be truth in what he says

oh, sure, thatīs a extremely reliable way to validate opinions...
1 year ago your opinion was worth SHIT then...

how old are you guys??

martyr
03-01-2006, 01:33 PM
im just saying most of the other rumours where written by uncles and noobs.

calm down. peace,love and understanding

gerbil
03-01-2006, 01:35 PM
we're not hearing the single til at least april

I trust that some radio DJ will crap his pants and prematurely play the single at some point.

a perfect tool
can u people not suck anymore?

TenSpeed
can u people not suck anymore?
Says the one who posted Hyparxis twice.

pneuma i
03-01-2006, 01:37 PM
no i swear...ill post phone numbers to both stations if anyone would like to inquire about it?

and sorry for the gay thread title...i couldnt think of anything better.

also, i dont think that a single coming out at the end of april would be appropriate for a may 2nd release, even if it is tool.

Ocelot199
03-01-2006, 01:39 PM
Listen to the radio on your computer, and record until you hear them mention it... I'm sure they will pretty frequently, if this is true. Then post that soundclip.

Then we'll believe you.

Until then, you don't get any credit. So sorry.

Madklikor
03-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Pearl Jam has a new album scheduled for 05/02 and the single will be out on 03/14. But I don't think we'll hear the new Tool single until at least the end of the month...

tentonmantra
03-01-2006, 01:41 PM
iīm calm but I see a lot of "you fuckin noob, die and go to hell" stuff here that makes no sense.

everybody begins as a "noob"... no oneīs born with 21 years of age...

itīs strange for me to realize that a lot of "die-hard" tool fans are cocky assholes... itīs not a personal offense to you, itīs just an observation of a sad behaviour at this board...

I was really expecting more civilized conversation when I signed this forum up...
but most of the messages are people bashing each othe with very poor argumentation.

well, humans, I should have guessed that already.
sorry for that.

mike09
03-01-2006, 01:41 PM
yes, post all the information you possibly can

SpiralOutKeepGoing
03-01-2006, 01:42 PM
This is almost impossible to prove that some radio DJ somewhere said the new Tool single is coming out soon.

Ocelot199
Explore other parts of this board. We're all good people, so long as you don't do stupid stuff like posting the 10th thread about a fake tracklisting.

This is almost impossible to prove that some radio DJ somewhere said the new Tool single is coming out soon.

He could record the guy saying it. Wouldn't rocket science... I'd do it, if I could stand listening to the radio.

Porcusoru

im pretty excited.

Riiiight... Good one :) ... I ate a hyacinth today.. for 2 dollars.. in front of a 60 people audience :) woohooooo !!! :)) I heard they are poisonous

Naga Royal Guard
03-01-2006, 01:43 PM
they are?

pneuma i
03-01-2006, 01:43 PM
I would, but I really have better things to do than sit around and wait for the slightest mention of tool. not to be a dick or anything. Right after they said it, they went into 46&2.

Um, I don't know, im pretty sick of these rumor threads myself, so I'm just trying to post a little useful (or I suppose in some people's cases useless) information. Believe me or don't. It doesn't bother me, but I think I'm gonna call the station. See what I can get.

eddie75
03-01-2006, 01:45 PM
I hope you're right.

mike09
03-01-2006, 01:45 PM
I would, but I really have better things to do than sit around and wait for the slightest mention of tool. not to be a dick or anything. Right after they said it, they went into 46&2.

Um, I don't know, im pretty sick of these rumor threads myself, so I'm just trying to post a little useful (or I suppose in some people's cases useless) information. Believe me or don't. It doesn't bother me, but I think I'm gonna call the station. See what I can get.

okay, but you were freaking out like 2 minutes ago

tentonmantra
03-01-2006, 01:46 PM
Believe me or don't. It doesn't bother me, but I think I'm gonna call the station. See what I can get.

That would be highly appreciated...

Andorion
03-01-2006, 01:46 PM

He might be telling the truth... last 10 played on 94.7 right now:

Forty Six & 2 Tool

is the 9th one on the list :)

ATARI
03-01-2006, 01:48 PM
you lied

Dharma Bear
03-01-2006, 01:48 PM
If he is tellin the truth, then that is exciting news. We'll find out soon enough.

Noob_Jones
03-01-2006, 01:49 PM
The single and the video will obviously be the same song so I wonder how long it will take to get the video out after the single?

pneuma i
03-01-2006, 01:51 PM
alright, I really hate trying to prove myself, but they said it.

I would do the whole internet radio thing but I'm still on dial-up so I don't really have that option. the website for the station is www.947thebuzz.com if someone wants to listen all day.

Also, if it means anything, I don't think I've posted in more than a year, and I wasn't really planning on posting anything anytime soon, but I just thought I'd share some information.

hanger25934
03-01-2006, 01:51 PM
i'll be listing for this. i get both of these crappy stations.

Ocelot199
03-01-2006, 01:54 PM
alright, I really hate trying to prove myself, but they said it.

I would do the whole internet radio thing but I'm still on dial-up so I don't really have that option. the website for the station is www.947thebuzz.com if someone wants to listen all day.

Also, if it means anything, I don't think I've posted in more than a year, and I wasn't really planning on posting anything anytime soon, but I just thought I'd share some information.
If you're not prepared to back up what you've got to say, don't expect too much support.

I'll listen to that radio station (shudder) when I get back from picking up my car from the mechanics...

ATARI
03-01-2006, 01:55 PM
I don't think I've heard Tool played on any local radio stations since 2004. Wow. PA sucks

Lamb & Martyr^
03-01-2006, 01:55 PM
Its only human nature to make fun of other people, to make your ownself seem superior.

ATARI
03-01-2006, 01:56 PM
go fall off a cliff

martyr
03-01-2006, 01:59 PM
and i thot british radio was bad. i now feel sorry for americans

Hodge
03-01-2006, 01:59 PM
u should delete a few exclamation marks

a perfect tool
03-01-2006, 02:00 PM
iīm calm but I see a lot of "you fuckin noob, die and go to hell" stuff here that makes no sense.

itīs strange for me to realize that a lot of "die-hard" tool fans are cocky assholes... itīs not a personal offense to you, itīs just an observation of a sad behaviour at this board...

I was really expecting more civilized conversation when I signed this forum up...
but most of the messages are people bashing each othe with very poor argumentation.

sorry for that.thank u

tentonmantra

do you mean you heard a clip of a new song?
if so... what do you have to say about what you heard?

gerbil
Anyone have an email address for either station? I'll email them if I can get one. The 94.7 station's website doesn't seem to have contact information.

Edit, I guess I'll listen to this for awhile. I have nothing better to do. Stupid fiance with a job and stuff.

Foamy
03-01-2006, 02:02 PM
If I made this post everyone would believe me because they know I dont bullshit. Its elite being Foamy.

InertUniformity
03-01-2006, 02:03 PM

Surely you've read some of the recent threads though? You must understand that it gets disheartening reading about all these unsubstantiated rumors. There have been times where I thought it was funny...my patience however is waning (not with the band but with assholes who start false rumors).

Please try to prove this...proof means oh so much at this point in time...if you cannot prove it then your no different then the motley slew of scumfucks who came before you...

thejesus
03-01-2006, 02:06 PM
Whatever...

This record isn't due out for at least two more months....TWO MONTHS!!!!!!!!

We aren't hearing any singles any time soon people...

The reason they've started the listening tour already is two-fold...

One, because magazines write all their articles a month or so in advance...i.e., the articles available in the current issue of a magazine were written weeks to a month before it's publication...

and two, they need to make the rounds so that all the magazines based in all the different countires will have been able to listen to the record by the time Tool gives them the OK to start publishing the reviews in April

tentonmantra
03-01-2006, 02:06 PM
thank u

\m/

Foamy
03-01-2006, 02:07 PM
Ive got nearly 300gb free so Im going to be recording this station until I hear this teaser.

Cucumber_11
03-01-2006, 02:07 PM

sorry for that.
Strangely i have found this board rather excepting. I too thought all n00bs got bashed straight away, but I didn't, and i haven't seen a lot of people that have unless they full deserved it. (I.e. retarded threads) So i think what you are saying here is infact, complete and utter bollocks.

Aslong as you are not a complete wally and are disruptive to the board, know what you're up too, know how this place works you should be ok. It's only the wallies who get "flamed"

mike09
03-01-2006, 02:09 PM
300 gb?!?!? thats a lot dude

rsh
03-01-2006, 02:11 PM
I have nothing better to do. Stupid fiance with a job and stuff.

the "and stuff.." probably means your fiance is cheating on you.

gerbil
03-01-2006, 02:13 PM
SO someone is recording this and I can stop? lol

martyr
03-01-2006, 02:14 PM
lol yeah enough staind and shit

Goldfoot
03-01-2006, 02:15 PM
thank u

Shut up. Post count doesn't make you a n00b, actions do.

Posting rumors twice when they are already posted makes you a n00b. Calling a thread "NEW TOOL SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!" when it's all hearsay makes you a n00b.

tentonmantra
03-01-2006, 02:16 PM
Strangely i have found this board rather excepting. I too thought all n00bs got bashed straight away, but I didn't, and i haven't seen a lot of people that have unless they full deserved it. (I.e. retarded threads) So i think what you are saying here is infact, complete and utter bollocks.

Aslong as you are not a complete wally and are disruptive to the board, know what you're up too, know how this place works you should be ok. It's only the wallies who get "flamed"

well, iīm a noob myself and i have focusing my reading here at the "New album" forum, cause i have plenty of things to do (work).

and at this forum i have seen, IMO, too much of what I said before.

I hope this clarifies my utter bollocks a little.

gerbil
03-01-2006, 02:17 PM
When I heard this Evan's Blue song or whatever the first time I was like, "Maynard?" Then I realized that this guy is just ripping the 'Nardo.

Staticfactory
03-01-2006, 02:18 PM
motley slew of scumfucks

lawls!!!

I'll give buddy the benefit of the doubt for now. Sooner or later we're going to hear the single, and if May 2nd is a legit date, we can likely expect something in the next few weeks or so.

Dharma Bear
03-01-2006, 02:19 PM

Same here. Im brand new also, and no one has given me any shit either. So it really is on one-self if they get flaked or not.

Although I will agree that some forum elders can be a little harsh to new kids that are just trying to give real information, even though they are unaware that their info is bullshit.

orange.juice
03-01-2006, 02:19 PM
Wow these threads spread like aids in a third world country.

Damn i caught some nasty virus or something a couple of hours ago, iīm not sure if iīm halucinating. Am i?

pneuma i
03-01-2006, 02:21 PM
ok well, the deal is, they probably wont say anymore about it im guessing. so that just makes me look like a dick. but, if we dont hear any new stuff this week, everyone should tune into the KATT's internet radio station next tuesday at 11. That is when they feature totally TOOL, which is an hour long Tool based radio show. I'm sure they'll have some kind of information.

orange.juice
03-01-2006, 02:22 PM
case closed? bin? ban?

rsh
03-01-2006, 02:22 PM
totally tool

thats the new album name.

Andorion
03-01-2006, 02:23 PM
Now they're playing sober... (BUZZ) What radio station plays 46&2 first of all, and then another tool song within an hour? Is this normal for them?

martyr
if the disease spreaders knew to back up their claims with tangible evidence then they will be giving alot of slack.

p.s. i REALLY loved the evans song. holy shit its sober now

gerbil
They're now playing Sober. Heh.

I like this station somewhat.

hanger25934
03-01-2006, 02:24 PM
here is the number to KATT fm's studio. 405-460-5288 i tryed calling but nobody answered.

abrack29
They're playin Sober on the station now... I wish my radio station played tool. Ever...

martyr
they never play tool songs in britland :(

pneuma i
03-01-2006, 02:25 PM
there...now go fuckin' listen to it on www.947thebuzz.com and maybe they'll say something about it.

and ya, the buzz AND the katt plays tool all the time.

on the buzz theyve recently been playing 46&2, Ænema, eulogy, stinkfist, stuff like that, A LOT.

Andorion
03-01-2006, 02:25 PM
We're having a group experience. Give me a hug, guys.

Fulcanelli
03-01-2006, 02:26 PM
I would really love to believe this but it seems unlikely that a radio station will play something off the new album especially when the titles aren't even released. I'm hoping it's true, anyway.

By the way. Pearl Jam is also releasing their new CD on May 2nd and I don't think that they have posted their tracklist either. Their single is available for download on March 8th, however. So, who knows... this could be possible.

rsh
03-01-2006, 02:26 PM
Sober is the only song i think i have ever heard down here in fl on the radio...

martyr
03-01-2006, 02:27 PM
**hug** this station is better than kerrang radio

TheHolyGift
Sober is the only song i think i have ever heard down here in fl on the radio...

You mean they just play Sober, 24 hours a day?!?!

rsh
we are all gonna be dissapointed when sober goes right into Godsmack...

edit: NIN, close enough

abrack29
I've never been so eager for a tool song to end... I hope this isn't bullshit and they say something about it.

rsh
03-01-2006, 02:28 PM
You mean they just play Sober, 24 hours a day?!?!

that actually made me laugh.

abrack29
03-01-2006, 02:28 PM
Right into NiN -_-

Andorion
03-01-2006, 02:29 PM
I love when Trent says "Yes it did!".... i crack up every time.

martyr
03-01-2006, 02:29 PM
rite into only actually

abrack29
03-01-2006, 02:30 PM
Well, at least they're playin good songs. Might as well keep listening, you never know, they might say something after a block of songs.

rsh
03-01-2006, 02:31 PM
we should all put on the tv, then we can be on the same site, listen to the same music, and watch Date My Mom all at the same time.

gerbil
03-01-2006, 02:32 PM
You asses are making my radio freeze up. Way to go. Someone call the fuckin' station already.

martyr
03-01-2006, 02:32 PM
awwwwww come on

Foamy
03-01-2006, 02:33 PM
Oh christ. Nickelback. They better mention TOOL soon.

Ganjalf
YES PHOTOGRAPH

rsh
nickelback just about ends my listening session

gerbil
OH GOD NOT PHOTOGRAPH EIOVNEIRUNVBEV

Ganjalf
03-01-2006, 02:34 PM
id listen to nickelback to get a peak at new tool album i dunno about you, i wouldnt like it but id do it

Fulcanelli
03-01-2006, 02:35 PM
nickelback just about ends my listening session

You better believe it! Can you imagine that this thread is just a bunch of bullshit and the guy is laughing his ass off right now thinking about us listening to that station?

martyr
hey foamy dont u feel lucky that we dont have to put up with this sort of radio.

nickelback will end soon.......all this pain is an illusion

gerbil
I am. But seriously.

Nickelback?

Even NIN is better than this.

orange.juice
03-01-2006, 02:36 PM
This is actually the first time in my life i LISTEN to nickelback. This radio station is a fucking attention whore.

hanger25934
"lookin at this photograph and everytime i do it makes me laugh" LOL fucking dorks!

Ganjalf
nickelback will end soon.......all this pain is an illusion

that was funny

Ganjalf
03-01-2006, 02:37 PM
ITS OVER YES, THERE IS A GOD

Fulcanelli
03-01-2006, 02:38 PM
Hey, I have a job and $199!!!!!

rsh
so what song is on now?

martyr
yay i can get an import!!!! i love these adverts

orange.juice
LOL the first time i listen to a US radio station also... this commercial jibberish sounds liek the fucking radio stations in Grand Theft Auto.

waffel
03-01-2006, 02:39 PM
yea the commericals suck balls

hanger25934
03-01-2006, 02:40 PM
but the Kias guys KIAS!!!! those things are 1st class road machines!

edit: i bet tool drive kias.

Cucumber_11
So... what am i listening to?

Foamy
"Dorritoes - buy a bag today!" OK THEN LOL! That's the shittest slogan I ever heard.

martyr
03-01-2006, 02:41 PM
LOL the first time i listen to a US radio station also... this commercial jibberish sounds liek the fucking radio stations in Grand Theft Auto.

LOL thats exactly what i thot

waffel
03-01-2006, 02:41 PM
"high in the mid 80s"

FUCK YOU

waffel
03-01-2006, 02:42 PM
current song = emo shit

Ganjalf
03-01-2006, 02:43 PM
shitty songs.. seriously who listens to this shit..

rsh
current song = emo shit

Tool is being played again?

Fulcanelli
Yes! Hoobastank!

Seriously, I fucking hate radio.

orange.juice
shitty songs.. seriously who listens to this shit..
we.

Cucumber_11
What is this bollocks?

Is that... is that a xylophone?

martyr
03-01-2006, 02:44 PM
us?

thevirusunknown
"high in the mid 80s"

FUCK YOU
That was hilarious!

Ok, im listening to it as well now...

orange.juice
right itīs us. thanks.

Ganjalf
03-01-2006, 02:45 PM
oh yeah thanks for reminding me ><

rsh
03-01-2006, 02:46 PM
people are going to hop on this website and see "NEW TOOL SINGLE" with about 5 pages and nearly shit themselves. Then whilst awaiting the page to load, they will be let down only to see 100 or so replies about commercials... haha

orange.juice
arghhhhhhhhh

waffel
OMFG HOOBASTANK AND LINKIN PARK?! TOGETHER?

*MASTURBATES*

Cucumber_11
03-01-2006, 02:47 PM
Shittest radio station ever.

When does the good stuff start? Like, moosic?

gerbil
Best hoax ever.

Someone call the stations.

Foamy
OMFG HOOBASTANK AND LINKIN PARK?! TOGETHER?

*MASTURBATES*
I COULDNT TAKE THAT MUCH AWESOME IN ONE DOSE!

ArizonaBay
03-01-2006, 02:49 PM
Oh dear, this station sucks. But thanks to that gerbil guy im gonna have to listen to it for hours because i really want to believe him. lmao

waffel
pneuma i is actually a dj for the station and did this just to make us listen to the shit music.

gerbil
I like this Filter song, though.

orange.juice
wait. do we all receive that internet stream synchronized or is there any lag?

thevirusunknown
Hey if we post too much bs, its gonna get binned. Remember, we are trying to accomplish something right now.

gerbil
03-01-2006, 02:50 PM
Oh dear, this station sucks. But thanks to that gerbil guy im gonna have to listen to it for hours because i really want to believe him. lmao

Don't blame me.

Ganjalf
03-01-2006, 02:50 PM
someone grow a pair and call em

ArizonaBay
03-01-2006, 02:51 PM
Filter? Are they the band on the ... wow this is goin back a bit... Destruction Derby 2 soundtrack?

waffel
SOMEONE SAID THE PHONE DIDNT WORK U FUCK

"NO WAY, EL OH EL"

TurdEye13
give me the radio staion #....... I'll call them

Fulcanelli
I nominate 13 steps to call that shitty station.

orange.juice
LOL right.

thevirusunknown
03-01-2006, 02:52 PM
ROFL LOL OMG SMILY FACE I FUCKING HATE COMMERCIALS

waffel
03-01-2006, 02:52 PM
R O F L, DUDE

Cucumber_11
03-01-2006, 02:53 PM
Are they advertising the IRA?

:-|

rsh
Tomorrow we will read about how the BUZZ won the online ratings race as it suddenly gained 14 listeners to beat out all the other streamed stations..

Foamy
These tossers cant even pronounce roffle

thevirusunknown
Thats its, im fucking calling, I can't take much more of this.

Ganjalf
SOMEONE SAID THE PHONE DIDNT WORK U FUCK

"NO WAY, EL OH EL"

that was to the katt sir not the buzz

a788
i was listening to a station yesterday that said that they would be getting the album in soon. so maybe he's not full of shit.

orange.juice
Tomorrow we will read about how the BUZZ won the online ratings race as it suddenly gained 14 listeners to beat out all the other streamed stations..
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH1111

waffel
03-01-2006, 02:54 PM
Scott Stapp made a sex tape?

what the fuck for?

martyr
03-01-2006, 02:54 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA ITS STEVE IRWIN lol chicken subs

Fulcanelli
03-01-2006, 02:55 PM

Shit that was funny!

Ganjalf
i want a beautiful golden tan :'(

mike09
yeah stapp sex tape is the funniest thing ive read in awhile. i thought he was all religious and shit

orange.juice
I WNAT A BEAUTIFUL GOLDEN TAN NOW

rsh
Scott Stapp made a sex tape?

what the fuck for?

his album bombed

he says "its good to be the king" repeatedly

thevirusunknown
03-01-2006, 02:56 PM
Ok some chick said to try the request line, 460-9670

gerbil
Grass fires are slowing down traffic.

Ganjalf
man this radio station is FANTASTIC, nickelback hoobastank filter and now mudvayne cant get better than this

gerbil
Are you doing it?

Foamy
03-01-2006, 02:57 PM
So phone it.

rsh
i didnt know people drove through the grass

waffel
yea this station kicks ass, i now see why tool picked them to releases this 'information' before other stations.

Foamy
This is Mudvayne? Man theyve got really tame.

waffel
03-01-2006, 02:58 PM
tame = more airplay.

thevirusunknown
Apparently that number has been disconnected.... godamnit...

orange.juice
man this radio station is FANTASTIC, nickelback hoobastank filter and now mudvayne cant get better than this
WOW what the fuck THIS is how mudvayne sounds nowadays?

....no shit itīs mudvayne... omg

TurdEye13
If they didn't say anything earlier when they played "Sober" than they won't for a while now!

martyr
same musical interest obviously

symbiosis
03-01-2006, 02:59 PM
ELABORATE HOAX 4 RADIO STATION RATINGS LOL!

Foamy
03-01-2006, 03:00 PM
Can more people phone up and ask about it? If enough people ask theyre bound to say something.

mike09
03-01-2006, 03:01 PM
thats true. maybe i will in a bit

waffel
NONE

OF

THE

NUMBERS

WORK

UNDERSTAND?

Kedzie_Matthews
holy shit, I just came in my pants

'can't find a betta meeeyyyaaaahhhhhn'

Ganjalf

they got us good :'(

rsh
well if they dont mention that tool and pearl jam's cds are being released on the same day i doubt they will mention anything

gerbil
I think he said the number was disconnected?

hanger25934
i will. the KATT studio number i was given has been busy for a while.

ArizonaBay
03-01-2006, 03:02 PM
LMAO,

Wow havent heard Pearl Jam in ages

gerbil
Stop posting so fast, tools.

martyr
could you say it less simply please, we are tool fans, use metaphors and juxtapostion

thevirusunknown
I wonder how many people from tdn are actually listening to this...

Cucumber_11
03-01-2006, 03:03 PM
I'll be the first to say it:

This thread took off.

thevirusunknown
03-01-2006, 03:03 PM
I think that chick just gave me a bullshit number so I wouldn't bother her anymore.

Foamy
03-01-2006, 03:04 PM
NONE

OF

THE

NUMBERS

WORK

UNDERSTAND?
I thought he got through and was told to phone the request line?

Ganjalf
they have an "e-quest" on the katt's website start spaming that with "play tool again and talk about their new cd afterwards"

ArizonaBay
Phone again and give her shit

symbiosis
I stopped listening when pearl jam came on.

gerbil
they have an "e-quest" on the katt's website start spaming that with "play tool again and talk about their new cd afterwards"

Link?

Who the fuck is this playing?

bluefire
03-01-2006, 03:05 PM
people are going to hop on this website and see "NEW TOOL SINGLE" with about 5 pages and nearly shit themselves. Then whilst awaiting the page to load, they will be let down only to see 100 or so replies about commercials... haha

that just happened to me, fuckers.

rsh
I think that chick just gave me a bullshit number so I wouldn't bother her anymore.

i bet shes a 10 in bed

Fulcanelli
I stopped listening when pearl jam came on.

but you made it through Nickelback and Hoobastank... congratulations!

Ganjalf
http://www.katt.com/p_equest.php

Foamy
k

rsh
that just happened to me, fuckers.

LOLLE

orange.juice
03-01-2006, 03:06 PM
i wonder how many people are actually sitting in their car, listening to buuz and are happy right now.

mike09
i bet shes a 10 in bed

out of 100?

rsh
well ive just sent about 9 equests

rsh
03-01-2006, 03:07 PM
out of 100?

either way id take it

gerbil
03-01-2006, 03:07 PM
I was like, "She's 10 in bed? Oh A ten. Got it."

gerbil
03-01-2006, 03:08 PM
Who is listening to KATT and who is listening to The Buzz. I'm recording The Buzz.

Kedzie_Matthews
OMG TOOLZ SINGLE IS ON

edit - I'm listening to the Buzz, but I wish I wasn't

Cucumber_11
This the new single?

Foamy
03-01-2006, 03:09 PM
I cant find the e-quest.

hanger25934
i'm leaving. hopefully i don't cause a wreck switching back and forth while driving.

rsh
scroll up

MoreTool
Tool - Wish you were here(incubus cover)

Cucumber_11
Sounds a bit like the man...

Ganjalf
i sent e-quest, im listenin to the katt someone stay listenin to the buzz ill record it if it comes on,

i feel like a tool listenin to these radio stations

Fortunate Son
jesus christ, you guys.

Kedzie_Matthews
03-01-2006, 03:10 PM
SHIT!!!~

edit - TERRORISTS ARE ATTACKING

MoreTool
violent femme, yesssssssssss it's been a while

gerbil
What station is "The Single" on? The Buzz is "Ten Years After." Or Ten Years.

OMG A STORM WARNING.

rsh
did we just kill the radio station?

orange.juice
wtf is up now?

waffel
LOL WTF IS THIS?

Foamy
Its making a weird beeping noise....is anyone else doing that?

martyr
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

orange.juice
03-01-2006, 03:11 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Kedzie_Matthews
its a fire

waffel
AHAHAHAHAHA WILD FIRE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

thevirusunknown
holy shit, an emergency transmission, this station just got way fucking cooler!!!

Foamy
Oh jesus christ....this is bad.

MoreTool
shit i was on 94.5

gerbil
Uh oh. Wildfire. I feel scared.

For real. I seriously just, like, flipped out for a second.

Ganjalf
is this new godsmack that was inspired by tool?

martyr
government PROPOGANDA!!!!!

Cucumber_11
Pah... new it wasn't Tool...

rsh
it would be hilarious if the DJ starts to mention tool info and then the emergency broadcast system would cut it off

Foamy
I got it recorded! OMG SEGUE! Ooooh Gorillaz. I like this song.

orange.juice
03-01-2006, 03:12 PM
That guy really underestimates peoplesī long term memories.

gerbil
My station is lagged. :(

ArizonaBay
gorrilaz, a guilty pleasure

waffel
i fucking hate this song

MoreTool
03-01-2006, 03:13 PM
i got sunshine in a bag!!!! hummm

gerbil
"You may not remember what you had for lunch. Here's a reminder."

Kedzie_Matthews
I like it, I liked 10 years too

am I tool?

Foamy
i fucking hate this song
Fuck you its awesome. Can someone link me to the e-quest form?

Ganjalf
i got both open on the katt they are playin new godsmack, and on buzz gorillaz im a go with godsmack

orange.juice
03-01-2006, 03:14 PM
Del Tha Funky **** Sapien ruuuulz.

ahhahahahahh filter ahhhahahah

Kedzie_Matthews
I haven't heard this gorillaz song in so long

rsh
Fuck you its awesome. Can someone link me to the e-quest form?

are you being serious?

thevirusunknown
http://www.katt.com/p_equest.php

gerbil
03-01-2006, 03:15 PM
That is like the 18th time that's been linked.

martyr
its comin on its comin its comin on.

tool should be made up of cartoon characters

mike09
im e-questing the shit out of this station.

rsh
03-01-2006, 03:16 PM
this guy needs a flagpole shoved up his arse

orange.juice
03-01-2006, 03:17 PM
this guy needs a flagpole shoved up his arse
. a big one.

ArizonaBay
This station has LESS commercials han others?

Cucumber_11
Was that guy supposed to be British? I feel... violated.

gerbil
"More music and less commercials than other stations."

HOLY CRAP I HAVEN'T HEARD A LITTLE CEASERS AD IN FOREVER.

Ganjalf
i know as soon as i go take a piss im a miss it DAMMIT i gotta pee

martyr
these commercials are so adrenaline pumping. i really want to get an import

gerbil
03-01-2006, 03:18 PM
Go pee, I'm recording.