Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 08. Rosetta Stoned
User Name
Password
Stenrose's Avatar Stenrose
11-14-2007, 02:36 AM

In the background of the song, I think I hear the intro monologue from Rosetta Stoned around 7:10 into Ticks & Leeches. The part that isnt sung, but rather spoken very quickly. I posted this in Ticks & Leeches thread as well.

Anyone else hear this?

Sorry if its been posted before, couldnt find anything about it, but theres alot of posts here.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:36 AM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 260
Ticks & Leeches Subliminal

In the background of the song, I think I hear the intro monologue from Rosetta Stoned around 7:10 into Ticks & Leeches. The part that isnt sung, but rather spoken very quickly. I posted this in Ticks & Leeches thread as well.

Anyone else hear this?

Sorry if its been posted before, couldnt find anything about it, but theres alot of posts here.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Ravenpig
11-14-2007, 01:14 PM

I've always wondered what he says there, he sings it really fast. I don't think it's the intro to RS though.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:14 PM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Ticks & Leeches Subliminal

I've always wondered what he says there, he sings it really fast. I don't think it's the intro to RS though.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply