Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 08. Rosetta Stoned
User Name
Password
hellenkellerkarate
10-06-2006, 11:15 AM

Anyone know what I'm talking about? Adam Sandler's "Joining The Cult." Maynard totally ripped it off with "we don't know and we won't know."

It could be a deliberate reference, as the two themes superimpose interestingly.
Old 10-06-2006, 11:15 AM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1
de night time is de right time

Anyone know what I'm talking about? Adam Sandler's "Joining The Cult." Maynard totally ripped it off with "we don't know and we won't know."

It could be a deliberate reference, as the two themes superimpose interestingly.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Pårȃđīǥm
10-07-2006, 05:37 PM

i seriously doubt they are related at all...but then again, sandler and tool have so much in common and they obviously sound alike so i can see where you made that connection.
Old 10-07-2006, 05:37 PM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: de night time is de right time

i seriously doubt they are related at all...but then again, sandler and tool have so much in common and they obviously sound alike so i can see where you made that connection.
mike09's Avatar mike09
10-13-2006, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pårȃđīǥm View Post
lol
Old 10-13-2006, 05:38 PM   #3
Banned.

Bincount™: 664
Re: de night time is de right time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pårȃđīǥm View Post
lol

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply