Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
pki2003's Avatar pki2003
03-17-2006, 12:07 PM

It occured to me that we're all right....

After reading the post about the other Hofmann it occured to me that we might all be right.

What we know:
1. There is a new album coming out and that, for the time being, the name will be 10k Days, and the tracks have been given to us. (duh! moment)

2. The band and its affiliates love to play jokes on we the fans (that's why many of you are adopting the the "wait until you hold the album" stance in order to shield yourselfs from damage that has been done in the past)

3. There have been several excellent, research supported, independently verified threads pertaining to why the infomation given has been and continues to be at the very least partly erroneous.

It is possible that we are all, to a lesser or greater extent, right. We would be remiss to dismiss all this evidence that points to a hoax, but at the same time we have to know that some of the information is correct. I understand it is possible to pull a conspiracy out of anything but given the bands history and with this much independently verified iformation leading toward the conclusion of being our being played with. There must be at the very least a partial trick being played on us. As for me, I'm waiting for the ablum to finally know for sure, but that does not mean I cannot delve into some insanity for a few more weeks.

Last edited by pki2003; 03-17-2006 at 12:37 PM..
Old 03-17-2006, 12:07 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2
what we think we know

It occured to me that we're all right....

After reading the post about the other Hofmann it occured to me that we might all be right.

What we know:
1. There is a new album coming out and that, for the time being, the name will be 10k Days, and the tracks have been given to us. (duh! moment)

2. The band and its affiliates love to play jokes on we the fans (that's why many of you are adopting the the "wait until you hold the album" stance in order to shield yourselfs from damage that has been done in the past)

3. There have been several excellent, research supported, independently verified threads pertaining to why the infomation given has been and continues to be at the very least partly erroneous.

It is possible that we are all, to a lesser or greater extent, right. We would be remiss to dismiss all this evidence that points to a hoax, but at the same time we have to know that some of the information is correct. I understand it is possible to pull a conspiracy out of anything but given the bands history and with this much independently verified iformation leading toward the conclusion of being our being played with. There must be at the very least a partial trick being played on us. As for me, I'm waiting for the ablum to finally know for sure, but that does not mean I cannot delve into some insanity for a few more weeks.

Last edited by pki2003; 03-17-2006 at 12:37 PM..
OFFLINE |  
kyyuulle's Avatar kyyuulle
03-17-2006, 12:12 PM

ENOUGH WITH THESE FUCKING QUEER THREADS!

the album will come out when it will come out

go stick your head in a vagina for a few months, then come out and listen to the new Tool
Old 03-17-2006, 12:12 PM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 37
Re: what we think we know

ENOUGH WITH THESE FUCKING QUEER THREADS!

the album will come out when it will come out

go stick your head in a vagina for a few months, then come out and listen to the new Tool
OFFLINE |  
LetGoLetgoLetGo's Avatar LetGoLetgoLetGo
03-17-2006, 12:31 PM

You spelled "verified" wrong. And "does".
These must be track names!
1. Does
2. Verified
Old 03-17-2006, 12:31 PM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 18

You spelled "verified" wrong. And "does".
These must be track names!
1. Does
2. Verified
OFFLINE |  
dracomordag's Avatar dracomordag
03-17-2006, 12:35 PM

i support this thread.

so everyone stop flaming
Old 03-17-2006, 12:35 PM   #4
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Location: UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE IMO
Bincount™: 8627

i support this thread.

so everyone stop flaming
03-17-2006, 12:37 PM

I know one thing, and that is this thread sucks

And that black people are vicious
Old 03-17-2006, 12:37 PM   #5
Banned.

Bincount™: 3710

OFFLINE |  
pki2003's Avatar pki2003
03-17-2006, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wretched

then why dignify with a response? And its not like there has been any other information posted today, as of 1440. Might as well talke about some theoretical nonsense.
Old 03-17-2006, 12:39 PM   #6
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:

then why dignify with a response? And its not like there has been any other information posted today, as of 1440. Might as well talke about some theoretical nonsense.
OFFLINE |  
Wretched's Avatar Wretched
03-17-2006, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pki2003
Duh. You know the answer to that.
Old 03-17-2006, 12:41 PM   #7
Banned.

Quote:
Duh. You know the answer to that.
OFFLINE |  
pki2003's Avatar pki2003
03-17-2006, 12:57 PM

Your a hot topic sycophant that is incapable of thinking independently for oneself who derives perverse pleasure out of disregarding other opinions that are contrary to your own hoping it hides the fact that you are an insolent sophomoric plebeion? Oh yeah, my bad I forgot I said flame away.
Old 03-17-2006, 12:57 PM   #8
Level 4 - Thinker

Your a hot topic sycophant that is incapable of thinking independently for oneself who derives perverse pleasure out of disregarding other opinions that are contrary to your own hoping it hides the fact that you are an insolent sophomoric plebeion? Oh yeah, my bad I forgot I said flame away.
03-17-2006, 12:58 PM

Quote:
You just try to hard.
Old 03-17-2006, 12:58 PM   #9
Banned.

Quote:
You just try to hard.
OFFLINE |  
pki2003's Avatar pki2003
03-17-2006, 01:02 PM

Quote:
You just try to hard.

I have not been accused of that before. I think I'm going to make that my new mantra.
Old 03-17-2006, 01:02 PM   #10
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
You just try to hard.

I have not been accused of that before. I think I'm going to make that my new mantra.
MoreTool's Avatar MoreTool
03-17-2006, 01:02 PM

there should be an other section for reflection like this
Rumors
Lies
Whatever
Old 03-17-2006, 01:02 PM   #11
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 45

there should be an other section for reflection like this
Rumors
Lies
Whatever
03-17-2006, 01:04 PM

Yeah, I agree MoreTool. I just set the forum to my favorites for the time being and I honestly was not thinking when I posted it here. I do not know how to move then thread or I would.
Old 03-17-2006, 01:04 PM   #12
Level 4 - Thinker

Yeah, I agree MoreTool. I just set the forum to my favorites for the time being and I honestly was not thinking when I posted it here. I do not know how to move then thread or I would.
SpareForTheWarFishers's Avatar SpareForTheWarFishers
03-17-2006, 01:11 PM

The point of these forums are to discuss things, we dont havew any news, so why does every one get all pissed when a new thread starts that isnt filled with new facts? All of these thread starters are just trying to keep discussions fresh so your not posting on page 38 of the same three treads and you have to go back and read the whole fucking hting to get all the info.
Old 03-17-2006, 01:11 PM   #13
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 9

The point of these forums are to discuss things, we dont havew any news, so why does every one get all pissed when a new thread starts that isnt filled with new facts? All of these thread starters are just trying to keep discussions fresh so your not posting on page 38 of the same three treads and you have to go back and read the whole fucking hting to get all the info.
03-17-2006, 01:17 PM

edit: wrong thread, l0l

Last edited by Hodge; 03-17-2006 at 01:21 PM..
Old 03-17-2006, 01:17 PM   #14
Smokes poutine every day

Bincount™: 6367
edit: wrong thread, l0l

Last edited by Hodge; 03-17-2006 at 01:21 PM..
OFFLINE |  
RacecaR123
03-17-2006, 03:49 PM

I agree with some of you...this thread is good, it's better than assholes who put up fake tracklistings like me. Sure there have been a lot of these threads but this forum is about posting your opinion, if we're all gonna be on this website in this forum, with no news to talk about, you might as well voice something right? otherwise what is the point in hanging around just to tear down the people that do, regardless if it's repetative, so is the flaming...I find the flaming far more annoying and repetative then someone stating theories or their opinion on the information we have so far.
Old 03-17-2006, 03:49 PM   #15
On Probation

Bincount™: 5

I agree with some of you...this thread is good, it's better than assholes who put up fake tracklistings like me. Sure there have been a lot of these threads but this forum is about posting your opinion, if we're all gonna be on this website in this forum, with no news to talk about, you might as well voice something right? otherwise what is the point in hanging around just to tear down the people that do, regardless if it's repetative, so is the flaming...I find the flaming far more annoying and repetative then someone stating theories or their opinion on the information we have so far.
OFFLINE |  
RacecaR123
03-17-2006, 03:51 PM

Wretched you dipshit...all you do is tear down every thread!...What is your purpose here, I posted my fake tracklisting just for people like you, who take this shit so seriously.
Old 03-17-2006, 03:51 PM   #16
On Probation

Bincount™: 5

Wretched you dipshit...all you do is tear down every thread!...What is your purpose here, I posted my fake tracklisting just for people like you, who take this shit so seriously.
OFFLINE |  
Choice Breath's Avatar Choice Breath
03-17-2006, 05:12 PM

Hello, my first post ever, I'm thinking 10,000 Days is the real title.
Old 03-17-2006, 05:12 PM   #17
Prana

Bincount™: 8

03-17-2006, 05:31 PM

that was the point of this, no news for a few days now. Might as well stir the pot a little bit.
Old 03-17-2006, 05:31 PM   #18
Level 4 - Thinker

that was the point of this, no news for a few days now. Might as well stir the pot a little bit.
03-17-2006, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacecaR123
I don't tear down the good threads.
Old 03-17-2006, 07:16 PM   #19
Banned.

Quote:
I don't tear down the good threads.
OFFLINE |  
rsh's Avatar rsh
03-17-2006, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choice Breath

Technically,

no. Thats not your first post ever.
Old 03-17-2006, 08:29 PM   #20
rsh
be happy with what
you have to be happy with
Suicide Booth ID: 2

Bincount™: 18992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choice Breath

Technically,

no. Thats not your first post ever.
03-18-2006, 12:52 AM

Quote:

Stir "The Pot"?

http://www.phrases.org.uk/bulletin_board/7/messages/204.html

""What does the phrase "to stir the pot" generally mean? And does it mean to be in some way deliberately provocative or irritating?
Deliberately provocative, yes, but not necessarily maliciously. Picture a pot of soup. A lot of ingredients have settled to the bottom, out of sight, until stirred. Metaphorically, a lot of issues/resentments/obligations can drop out of sight when nobody mentions them. One can "stir the pot" to bring issues to the surface, sometimes with malice, but sometimes merely to create awareness and effect change. ""

Hmm...
Old 03-18-2006, 12:52 AM   #21
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:

Stir "The Pot"?

http://www.phrases.org.uk/bulletin_board/7/messages/204.html

""What does the phrase "to stir the pot" generally mean? And does it mean to be in some way deliberately provocative or irritating?
Deliberately provocative, yes, but not necessarily maliciously. Picture a pot of soup. A lot of ingredients have settled to the bottom, out of sight, until stirred. Metaphorically, a lot of issues/resentments/obligations can drop out of sight when nobody mentions them. One can "stir the pot" to bring issues to the surface, sometimes with malice, but sometimes merely to create awareness and effect change. ""

Hmm...
03-21-2006, 09:22 PM

Quote:
I find the flaming far more annoying and repetative then someone stating theories or their opinion on the information we have so far.
indeed. And flaming is just plain stupidity.
Old 03-21-2006, 09:22 PM   #22
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 11

Quote:
I find the flaming far more annoying and repetative then someone stating theories or their opinion on the information we have so far.
indeed. And flaming is just plain stupidity.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply