opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 15. Third Eye
User Name
Password
Old 09-05-2004, 08:11 PM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
LIFE IS BUT A DREAM...

I found something interesting while doing research on pschoactive drugs. On erowid.com there is a psychedelic Crisis FAQ that sugested singing to someone who is experiencing a bad trip especially children's songs such as Row, Row, Row Your Boat. I have never done any halucengenic drugs so if anyone has any insight as to why it is helpful to sing childrens songs and if there is any conection with that and third eye. ( child's rhyme stuck in my head. It said that life is but a dream.)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 06:44 AM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: LIFE IS BUT A DREAM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhawkeyex
I found something interesting while doing research on pschoactive drugs. On erowid.com there is a psychedelic Crisis FAQ that sugested singing to someone who is experiencing a bad trip especially children's songs such as Row, Row, Row Your Boat. I have never done any halucengenic drugs so if anyone has any insight as to why it is helpful to sing childrens songs and if there is any conection with that and third eye. ( child's rhyme stuck in my head. It said that life is but a dream.)
My best friend changed into pacman 40 minutes after eating mushrooms. I'm very gratefull he didn't sing "row, row, row your boat". It would have killed me.

I guess children songs are usually soothing and that's prolly the only reason.
Old 09-06-2004, 12:36 PM   #3
Banned.

Bincount™: 2195
Re: LIFE IS BUT A DREAM...

I dunno but if I was having a bad trip and someone was singing nursery rhymes to me I think Id flip out even more...

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: