opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 10. Die Eier Von Satan
User Name
Password
Old 02-24-2004, 08:52 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
i wonder

i am wondering if there realy is no deeper meaning to this track. and maybe the members of the band just thought it would be humerous to see how many pawns they could get to try and make the recipe to prove a point that we are all a bunch of followers and dont realy think for ourselfes. i could be wrong but i think that would be kinda funny.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 04:42 PM   #2
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: i wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpillar
i am wondering if there realy is no deeper meaning to this track. and maybe the members of the band just thought it would be humerous to see how many pawns they could get to try and make the recipe to prove a point that we are all a bunch of followers and dont realy think for ourselfes. i could be wrong but i think that would be kinda funny.

i agree with you i think that they are just like that type to do it. and if it means something else it doesnt matter its what the songs mean to you, the way it makes you feel. The way you interpret songs is the same way you would art. What the artist had in mind when he rendered the art might not be what everyone else interprets when they incounter the art. Excuse me for lecturing you.
Old 03-18-2004, 10:54 AM   #3
Banned at user request

Bincount™: 4029
Re: i wonder

Have you tried the recepy?
It's delicious...

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: