PDA

View Full Version : screwed over

MaynardsCookies
08-28-2003, 06:42 AM
i think that this song (jerk off) is about being screwed over by people you once trusted.... this is my first one of these, and i am not quite sur eif i am anywhere near right... well, that is what it means to me.. so HAH!

I AM MAYNARD'S COOKIES

Triangular_Vision
06-19-2004, 11:49 PM
i agree... i think it kind of involves a little more depth behind that though. It kind of illustrates how the comforts programmed into us at early ages is false. And one of the things that stems from this realization is the bad guys dont always get caught... Then you can see his fustration come out because he is waiting so long for the right for the wrong and it dosn't come... so he is debating taking things into his own hands because if "consequences dictate our course of action, and it dosn't matter whats right, its only wrong if you get caught, if consequences dicate my course of action, i should play god and shoot you myself, im tired of waiting, dieeeeee"
Overall i think this song is emotionally conveying disruption in conformal minded individuals, to aid them in realizing that just because everyone something is a certian way, dosn't mean its actually that way. If you look hard enough you will find all the things that dont surface in everyday life that make you actually feel alive. Think outside the box.
And no i definately do not think they are seriouse about shooting someone, and i am dissapointed that they had to change the original content for concerts because it is so graphic and it offended people. They only seem to take tool seriousely when its offensive...