PDA

View Full Version : opiate hatters watch out

detox420
04-28-2007, 03:03 AM
whats wrong with you opiate hatters. maybe read and try to understand what hes really saying and how it relates to the name of the song then you wouldnt be saying it should be 2 minutes long cause all it is a single verse... shit it could be 5 minutes longer and even be better. to dislike opiate is to dislike your momma

bassplayerphillip
04-28-2007, 03:07 PM
...Not to dog on you or anything, but I don't see the point in your posting this. If people hate Opiate, would they bother looking in the Opiate album forum? Or, for that matter, the Opiate song forum? I doubt it.

ladycommish
04-29-2007, 06:25 PM
is that the mad hatter?

erazorhead
04-30-2007, 05:57 AM
holy fuck, im glad im no opiate hatter right now

hushypushy
04-30-2007, 09:28 AM
holy fuck, im glad im no opiate hatter right now

http://stashbox.org/19197/lies.png

ladycommish
05-02-2007, 12:29 AM
seriously, what is an opiate hatter? someone who hides opiates in their hats?

hushypushy
05-02-2007, 09:32 AM
Look on the cover of the CD, it's that guy

RachJacob
07-13-2007, 02:05 PM
whats wrong with you opiate hatters. maybe read and try to understand what hes really saying and how it relates to the name of the song then you wouldnt be saying it should be 2 minutes long cause all it is a single verse... shit it could be 5 minutes longer and even be better. to dislike opiate is to dislike your momma

All of TOOL's songs take time to unfold, it doesn't just happen immediately, I just recently came to understand this song and I love it. I think that when people get into TOOL they start with all the songs that they relate to or have the most musical diversity and never give any of the other songs a chance.

Esurient4Truth
07-13-2007, 09:13 PM
Opiate is an awesome album. Sweat and Opiate are probably a few of my fave tool tracks.

Cheesegreater
07-14-2007, 02:14 PM
Opiate is an awesome album. Sweat and Opiate are probably a few of my fave tool tracks.

Yeah, I hear you there. I recently rediscovered Sweat. I didn't give Opiate too much of a chance to be honest. I remember popping in Opiate one day not too long ago cause I was bored, and when I was listening to Sweat I was like, "This is the shit! What a great first track for such a legendary band!" I don't know, the way I've always looked at it is you can tell a lot about what a band is setting out to do from their first track. Tool is no exception. Look at Korn's very first song off their first album. I'm not a big Korn fan or anything, but that track "Blind" kicks a lot of ass, and as I said earlier, it really showed what they we're going to be doing.

RachJacob
07-14-2007, 04:04 PM
Yeah, I hear you there. I recently rediscovered Sweat. I didn't give Opiate too much of a chance to be honest. I remember popping in Opiate one day not too long ago cause I was bored, and when I was listening to Sweat I was like, "This is the shit! What a great first track for such a legendary band!" I don't know, the way I've always looked at it is you can tell a lot about what a band is setting out to do from their first track. Tool is no exception. Look at Korn's very first song off their first album. I'm not a big Korn fan or anything, but that track "Blind" kicks a lot of ass, and as I said earlier, it really showed what they we're going to be doing.

I agree, however... Korn's music went down hill real fast, it goes to show you that when you are inspired with the right motivation, then you outstand the test of time, like TOOL (it wasn't supposed to sound that cheesy, but the saying just fit perfectly).

Mari Jaine
12-20-2007, 09:37 PM
Opiate hatter...funny shit.

Inner_Eulogy
12-21-2007, 01:57 PM

Hooked ahn Fonex werked fur him

*~*»¤«(Đispositioń)»¤«*~*
12-22-2007, 11:49 PM
I hatted your mom last night