PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Maynard REALLY has…

HelenA
10-28-2006, 05:12 AM
Lazy boys, curtains, arm chair covers, throw pillows and carpeting? He just does not seem a soft-furnishing kind of guy to me.

AND (edit) what is a lazy boy?

weathermantom
10-28-2006, 06:51 AM
www.google.com

jim39n
10-28-2006, 11:59 PM
i don't know man, maynard is really in touch with his feminine side it seems. probly goes for the decorating as well

ringo_shells
10-29-2006, 12:59 AM
beyond that, who actually cares whether he has that crap? i mean really. and also, who the hell doesnt have some kind of carpeting. I have total floorbaord action at my house, and we put rugs down. As for pillows, i assume he's had a woman in his time, and god knows they think pillows are a requirement on a couch and everywhere, and men like me just move them out of the way.

HelenA
10-29-2006, 01:00 AM
www.google.com

Thankyou Maria, for your thoughtful response. But you know (even though it was a semi-rhetorical question) google is not helping!! Amazingly. Anyone? I come from a wild far-flung colony where lazy boys are few and far between so I am yet to come across one. A definition would be helpful.

JayzinSmith
10-29-2006, 01:42 PM
Thankyou Maria, for your thoughtful response. But you know (even though it was a semi-rhetorical question) google is not helping!! Amazingly. Anyone? I come from a wild far-flung colony where lazy boys are few and far between so I am yet to come across one. A definition would be helpful.
http://www.La-Z-Boy.com/

HelenA
10-29-2006, 10:31 PM
http://www.La-Z-Boy.com/

It looked like it would tell me but it is a company that sells many-a-thingy.

Pala Cósmico
10-29-2006, 10:40 PM
It looked like it would tell me but it is a company that sells many-a-thingy.
It is this. http://www.la-z-boy.com/ourfurniture/why_LZB.aspx

HelenA
10-30-2006, 12:20 AM
Really? Thanks. I would have thought it would have been something more insubstantial. Thankyou - I appreciate it.

Cool avatar nithyang!!!

weathermantom
10-30-2006, 06:18 AM
He actually used to study feng shui; I think it was one of the things he majored in (interior decoration?). I don't think he has all the fluffy pillows and stuff; I saw a description once of his house, but all I remember is that he has a lot of Ramiro Rodriguez paintings.

Pala Cósmico
10-30-2006, 08:32 PM
Cool avatar nithyang!!!
Thank you :)

dxs
05-31-2008, 10:34 AM
Lazy boys, curtains, arm chair covers, throw pillows and carpeting? He just does not seem a soft-furnishing kind of guy to me.

Of course.

Funbags
06-07-2008, 09:21 PM

Hahahaha, of course he doesn't. He has a flying carpet. Also I heard that when the band is touring rather than travel by plane with the crew, each of the band members flies by magical pony.

ufopancakes
06-09-2008, 12:47 AM

Watch Baseketball

toolrox19
06-09-2008, 07:32 PM
does anyone else here see the joke, or are we just ignoring it, from the extra thing at the end of opiate

inSin
06-10-2008, 04:29 AM
i'm getting bored.. i'm getting bored.

toolrox19
06-21-2008, 06:14 PM
there we go, insin, it just seems like the majority of the people are taking this serious and dont know where its coming from hahah... tried to fuck my lazyboy