PDA

View Full Version : Sweat

Layal
11-26-2002, 07:33 PM
i dont care what maynard wants it to be, to me its an acid trip in the desert..

thedave
12-04-2002, 11:06 AM
Ah yeah, and I don't care what Hitler intended, to me "Mein Kamf" is a love story.

manifestcontent
12-04-2002, 11:32 AM
ahahaha ahahaha ahahaha ahahaha! you're fucking intelligent! how bout coming up with something a little more deeper than just your acid trip. taking drugs is the easy way out when going about prying your third eye. think about that.

Mark D
12-21-2002, 11:57 AM
Have you noticed how in most threads on this site have someone who thinks that the song is about drugs. I don't think that Tool songs are about drugs so try thinking a little deeper.

IceBlueEye84X
01-10-2003, 09:34 PM
...Who needs drugs when you have TOOL? (chuckle)...have you ever started to fall asleep listening to "Aenema?"Damn, that is creepy...I keep hearing the loud whispers in that song, in my sleep...it's awesome...hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY...

xSaveXmondaYx
01-29-2003, 06:37 PM
tool is the only safe drug

whalethesecond
10-07-2005, 02:19 AM
lolz thread 666

ThIrdEyeCarrots46
10-07-2005, 04:37 PM
if only those people would have stayed on and kept posting
they would be popular on this forum

everyone else who stayed from '02 is

pathological2
10-09-2005, 06:30 AM
I can't believe that people think songs about tripping are not deep! You can't get any deeper than that. If I'm tripping and I'm in another reality and I hear Maynard's voice singing about the reality I'm in, as if me and him are one being, now that is truely amazing. He is the voice that guides me through my trip, whether it be with weed or acid. I can't believe people don't think that's deep.

bluefire
10-09-2005, 07:10 PM
Not to support or deny anyone's ideas here, but I do remember reading an interview with maynard where he said that he wrote a song on opiate one night while tripping acid and listening to his Joni Mitchell collection with a friend. He didn't say which song, just a song off opiate.

pluto
10-10-2005, 02:20 PM
Not to support or deny anyone's ideas here, but I do remember reading an interview with maynard where he said that he wrote a song on opiate one night while tripping acid and listening to his Joni Mitchell collection with a friend. He didn't say which song, just a song off opiate.

the song is "The Gaping Lotus Experience" that your thinking of. its a hidden track after opiate