PDA

View Full Version : Studio recordings of Cold and Ugly and Jerk Off?

soberwithapenis
05-31-2003, 03:49 AM
Does anyone else think that some sort of release of the two live tracks from Opiate should be recorded in the studio and released in any form of a CD. Please reply with thoughts and comments.

jpmanson
05-31-2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by soberwithapenis
Does anyone else think that some sort of release of the two live tracks from Opiate should be recorded in the studio and released in any form of a CD. Please reply with thoughts and comments.

already been done. you can find the studio versions on any p2p program. they were originally put on bootleg albums such as "opium den" and "sleep forever"

Deftones
05-31-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by jpmanson
they were originally put on bootleg albums such as "opium den" and "sleep forever"

were do you purchase those albums?

swaps
05-31-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by jpmanson
were originally put on bootleg albums such as "opium den" and "sleep forever"
The studio versions were originally on Tool's demo tape.

soberwithapenis
05-31-2003, 01:46 PM
Well, i guess that answers my question huh.
Ask and ye shall receive.

Does anyone have these cuts in mp3 form? I am really interested to hear them.

Thanks again deftones

jpmanson
05-31-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Dead Ohio Sky

The studio versions were originally on Tool's demo tape.

yeah.. but that demo tape is a lot harder to find than the bootleg albums.. i think..

jpmanson
05-31-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by soberwithapenis
Well, i guess that answers my question huh.
Ask and ye shall receive.

Does anyone have these cuts in mp3 form? I am really interested to hear them.

Thanks again deftones

i am up to 10 gigs of tool mp3.. i do have it.. search for it on soulseek.

BackToMyKnees
06-18-2003, 12:13 PM
How do they sound? Are the live versions far supoerior as with Part of Me>

jpmanson
06-18-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by BackToMyKnees
How do they sound? Are the live versions far supoerior as with Part of Me>

i personally like the demo versions of jerkoff and cold and ugly more than the versions on opiate..

ToolFan__
12-23-2003, 04:22 PM
guys where can i find these 1991 studio demos of Tool, i tried kazaa but couldn't find them. Also could you make me a list of all demos ( are these 6 the only ones that exist? ) and covers by Tool, cuz i'm trying to compile a complete songography

Thanks a lot

Happy Xmas for all of You

IC
07-22-2004, 03:49 PM
they should put it on salival part 2 if it comes out

the_holy_filament
08-24-2004, 08:33 AM
Is this serious? That last reply led me to believe this thread was a joke, but I'm really curious to hear these two songs .

akulik
08-30-2004, 11:57 AM
Does anyone else think that some sort of release of the two live tracks from Opiate should be recorded in the studio and released in any form of a CD. Please reply with thoughts and comments.i think not. the live tracks are what make the album what it is.

Marshy
06-03-2006, 05:57 PM
guys where can i find these 1991 studio demos of Tool, i tried kazaa but couldn't find them. Also could you make me a list of all demos ( are these 6 the only ones that exist? ) and covers by Tool, cuz i'm trying to compile a complete songography

Thanks a lot

Happy Xmas for all of You

any half decent live music torrent site has them. ive seen it labeled as toolshed demos