PDA

View Full Version : lateralus merchandise..

dissociation
11-24-2002, 05:46 PM
out of all good bands, and out of all good albums, lateralus is the only one worth buying shirts of its artwork. tool's shirts are really cool. i don't really like the old ones too much, but the very recent ones are eye candy. i especially like the shirt with "collective vision" on the back of it.

i also wish tool would release some good posters for the album. i have a promo poster for its release, but that's about it. i can only hope.

juliette
11-26-2002, 05:33 PM
I have the Nerve Endings shirt if that helps you. I like pretty much all of them, though.

great deceiver
11-27-2002, 09:58 PM
yeah, id like them even better if they didnt cost 30 fucking dollars.

flanders
12-01-2002, 02:18 PM
Hey dude. I agree with you. I think the new shirts are awesome, but thats mainly cause I think all the Lateralus artwork is awesome. Where the hell do you find the Collective Vision shirt?? let me know cause its mine as soon as I find somewhere to order it!!!! One T-shirt of theirs that I really like is the one with the drowning face on the back. That is awesome.

Too bad they are so damn expensive.

Flood
12-01-2002, 03:32 PM
30 Fucking dollars..all I can afford is one. Where can I find other T shirts than the ones on their page, or is that all they got?

pesiv
12-02-2002, 09:45 AM
go to a hot topic or hottopic.com. they carry every tool shirt that has been released for lateralus and some that aren't on toolband's shop. i have all but one that they have put out, and they're only like 17-20 dollars instead of 30 plus shipping when you buy online or whatever

dissociation
12-04-2002, 05:30 PM
okay...

first of all, hot topic hardly carries anything from lateralus. they suck :(

second, the collective vision shirt was at the concert. it might be released later on the official site... i don't know though. it was really cool - white with the tool logo on the front and collective vision on the back. at the concert, there was also a really weird long sleeve shirt with an alien-looking creature on it. no, it wasn't a bootleg shirt.

third of all, the shirts aren't $30. they're $35. haha. $50 for longsleeves.

Iris
12-06-2002, 01:57 PM
I've gotten 4 Tool shirts during this year alone. All of them were bought from Hot Topic ranging from $16-$18. One was the Salival hands and the others from Lateralus. They kick major ass. I love the artwork. I also just recently got the new Lateralus hoodie for $40 at Hot Topic. You guys really should find the nearest HT near you and get your Tool merch there. It's much cheaper than purchasing them online.

~Iris

Kostia
12-07-2002, 06:32 PM
Does anyone have a picture of Collective Vision? I've never heard of it. It sounds cool though. Is it like the new Spiro shirt or something?

euthanasia
12-08-2002, 11:41 AM
As by myself, tool´s T-shirts are tottally unavailable due to a lot of economical matters.
So, recently i ve started to make up my own shirts, a nice way to express onself and at cheap cost.
Of course, i dont draw good and all, but with a little help from some friends, you can go far...

blueghost
12-19-2002, 10:24 PM
in reference to the first post, try theweathermen.com or weathermanrecords.com and they are reasonably priced, and i dont mind paying 30 dollars for a shirt, its FROM the concert you went to!!!! although one of the shirts i bought was printed off center but hey, that makes it collectable.

Ghost

great deceiver
12-24-2002, 02:10 AM
hot topic is sickening.

i dunno. im really torn with this kind of stuff. on one hand, its paying 20-30 dollars for a 2 dollar shirt with the band name on it (which is especially hilarious with "tool"). for the most part its greedy, pointless merchandising being shoved down our throats. and its stupid to buy into it.

.... but tool shirts are just so fucking cool. i love alex grey. i loved this "style" of artwork and this whole thing tool is aiming for (study of ascension/evolution/metaphysics/new age crap?), and some of the shirts really have some beautiful artwork (which really should be released as posters). anyway, www.goodrock.com (formerly known as cdsquare) has really good prices on stuff. they have a few new tool shirts, too. but dont buy them all, because i want one too.

Professor Frink
12-30-2002, 06:42 PM
Wow, how reliable is this site? Their prices are amazing. Think I might have to pick up a couple shirts. And that air freshener is pretty sweet ;)

great deceiver
01-08-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Professor Frink
Wow, how reliable is this site? Their prices are amazing. Think I might have to pick up a couple shirts. And that air freshener is pretty sweet ;)

ive ordered 2 or 3 shirts from them, it was quick and easy and the shirts are quality. i still cant believe their prices....

Professor Frink
01-09-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by great deceiver

ive ordered 2 or 3 shirts from them, it was quick and easy and the shirts are quality. i still cant believe their prices....

I'm definitely grabbing the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man shirt :D

Jerk off
01-13-2003, 11:01 AM
If you really like the art from LAteralus go to Alex Grays site.
He did most of the artwork for the Album and tour. You can buy posters of some of the Tool Artworks.. Im not sure about the price range. Just check the store.....

MW

Iris
01-21-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Professor Frink

Yeah, the prices are pretty damn sweet, but according to the size availability they don't seem to realize that there is small people like me in the world!

~Iris

cradled
01-26-2003, 05:21 PM
What is the Collective Vision shirt?