PDA

View Full Version : very BAD ACID TRIP like...

parabol37
05-09-2006, 05:34 PM
I don' t know if anyone else has heard of a Bad Acid Trip, but the two verses in Rosetta Stoned remind me very much of Bad Acid Trip. Anyone else think so?

Turner
05-09-2006, 10:46 PM
Bad trip? A bad trip's a good trip, mate! ;)

smeefsmeef
05-10-2006, 05:22 PM
I don' t know if anyone else has heard of a Bad Acid Trip, but the two verses in Rosetta Stoned remind me very much of Bad Acid Trip. Anyone else think so?

They remind me of Ozzie Osbourne talking.

Spiral Into Nothing
05-10-2006, 07:08 PM
I like to think of it as an acid frenzy.

Not so much a "bad trip"

Dr. Jake Destructo
05-10-2006, 09:04 PM
I like to think of it as an acid frenzy.

Not so much a "bad trip"

Now that's Orwellian thinking.

kin
05-10-2006, 09:10 PM
Now that's Orwellian thinking.

Actually I think it's more Thompson than Orwell.

OpenEyes25
05-12-2006, 07:35 AM
Interesting, I've never experienced, nor witnessed a bad acid trip, but this song to me sounds like a bad Dex trip. A while back, I witnessed my friend go through a pretty bad trip on that stuff, and I talked to him and he said that song reminded him almost exactly of his trip. Just a thought, but could there be the same terrifying similarity between bad trips on many different drugs?

el57
05-12-2006, 07:50 AM
lol Bad Acid Trip is a band....

ween69
05-12-2006, 08:16 AM

yeah, i've read some scary acid trips on errowid. there's this one guy who couldn't even tell who he was and had to go to the hospital. apparently the doctor laughed at him.

iampete
05-12-2006, 09:12 AM
yeah, i've read some scary acid trips on errowid. there's this one guy who couldn't even tell who he was and had to go to the hospital. apparently the doctor laughed at him.

i tripped 2 weeks ago and i didn't know who i was, and i had a fantastic and spiritual time.

as for 'acid frenzy' i agree.

altho i think the song applies to drugs in general.

deuceman
05-12-2006, 09:41 AM

Aww, poor baby. Maybe he shouldn't have taken the FUCKING drugs in the first place and the doctor wouldn't have needed to see yet another casualty of inept drug experimentation.

If you're not prepared for the consequences of drugs, don't fucking take them! If I was the doctor I would have bitch slapped the pathetic little soft cock!

deftoolsys07
05-12-2006, 08:38 PM
bad acid trip fuckin sucks. i saw them open up for the mars volta/ system of a down in august...

parabol37
05-14-2006, 01:39 PM
bad acid trip fuckin sucks. i saw them open up for the mars volta/ system of a down in august...

Really? I saw them on that tour as well and I thought they were awesome! Their sing sort of reminds me of a young more extreme Serj. He's so energetic and he can change his voice really fast.

Anyway, I think some people were kind of confused. I was talking about the BAND called Bad Acid Trip.

Kaoticz
05-14-2006, 07:38 PM
lmao @ the title of the thread.