PDA

View Full Version : The way I see it...

Ghetto Boy
03-24-2003, 05:31 PM
...Not sure if this quite merits a new thread, but I couldn't find another place to post it. So please bare with me. Anyways, I've thought for a long time that the no eggs/Satan connection means that Satan doesn't need eggs. Satan is in the minds of everybody from the day they're born. I think what Maynard (or Marko Fox in this case) is trying to say is that Satan, rather than a physical or metaphysical being, is just the evil inherent to everybody. Satan is like the collective evil of society... which is why he/it doesn't need eggs because he/it is a part of everybody.

My thoughts are really scattered due to my attempt to listen to music and post at the same time, but I hope that was reasonably clear.

herarety
04-12-2003, 08:28 PM
i took it as saying that deals made with satan are not what they seem. that he'll give you the cookies you asked for, but they'll taste like shit.

i'm actually pretty surprised to come here and see only one thread on the meaning of the words; and not just that people thought it was nazi stuff.