PDA

View Full Version : i know it sounds stupid but..

Setve
04-20-2006, 09:25 PM
i think it is about an imaginary friend or God to people. basically, the creator is saying he knows every aspect of the created because he created it, and that the created is there to serve/entertain the creator - hence the sacrifice.

thats what i think, i dont know if it makes much sense to you

mythirdeye
05-09-2006, 08:51 AM
tht makes some sense i suppose

OGT from back in the day
05-14-2006, 07:13 PM
ya that is a good explanation of the song

Fenrirr
05-21-2006, 07:31 PM
I'm not sure about this. If you designed an elaborate magic trick, would it entertain you if you saw it happen as a spectator?

OGT from back in the day
05-31-2006, 06:36 PM
good question

undertoes
06-01-2006, 01:33 PM
actually stupid question. no, it would not

mjkajdcjc
10-23-2006, 03:12 PM
Interesting... I gotta say you might be on to something...

one_reflection
10-23-2006, 11:06 PM
I didnt think about it from the God aspect... but when i was listening the other day i was thinking (havent seen this written before, sorry if it has) that he might be talking about an alter ego, or not even that, just the less shown side of your personality. The little character traits that come out every so often that make you feel differently about who you are for a while. I hope that makes sense...it does to me anyway

jim39n
10-29-2006, 12:39 AM
I'm not sure about this. If you designed an elaborate magic trick, would it entertain you if you saw it happen as a spectator?

flawed analogy, a magic trick can't do things differently each time

better analogy, is al gore entertained by the internet

lol, i disagree with this interpretation anyway. no concrete reason other then i just have always felt like this is about a relationship. i supose this could be a relationship with an aspect of oneself or even a relationship from god to man, but i don't see god as being that spiteful and i've just always felt like it's a romantic relationship. this person is manipulating one who has apparently allowed the person from whose perspective the song is sung to get very close to them, and forgotten who they were as an individual.

TEST
12-03-2006, 10:51 AM
LOL...all aspects are equaly right.

ReapersFriend
02-03-2012, 08:19 AM
i think it is about an imaginary friend or God to people. basically, the creator is saying he knows every aspect of the created because he created it, and that the created is there to serve/entertain the creator - hence the sacrifice.

thats what i think, i dont know if it makes much sense to you

that actually makes a ton of sense bro