PDA

View Full Version : TooL in Chicago??

One Dark Flame
04-14-2006, 09:07 AM
I wrote to Q101 a station in Chicago about if and when they would play the single also about TooL coming to Chicago and got this email back today.

From Q101
The new single and the concert announcement will be this Monday at 9am.
Tune in to hear the single and learn when they are coming to Chicago.

Thanks!

So from this maybe be can add another date to that growing list of concerts in May.

Dolophane
04-14-2006, 09:19 AM
Good deal, man. I hope they stop by Chicago some time before the Euro tour.

So they'll play it at 9 am? Because my class starts at 9, but I can always be a little late.

One Dark Flame
04-14-2006, 09:22 AM
Good deal, man. I hope they stop by Chicago some time before the Euro tour.

So they'll play it at 9 am? Because my class starts at 9, but I can always be a little late.
Yeah I'm hoping they come in early-mid May. That's what I was told 9:00am single and concert info so lets keep are finger crossed. :()

Ocelot199
04-14-2006, 10:03 AM
Cool, thanks for the info. I'll be sure to listen in... as much as I hate Q101...

meatstick
04-14-2006, 10:37 AM
probably the closest show to KC I guess, unless Danny convinces the band to make a stop on his home turf.

angrygodofjebus
04-14-2006, 11:09 AM
Cool, thanks for the info. I'll be sure to listen in... as much as I hate Q101...

NOW ON SHUFFLE

cr0nick
04-14-2006, 12:59 PM
Q101 is pretty lame

the only station i know of that plays tool though

One Dark Flame
04-15-2006, 09:46 AM
Lets just hope they come through for us and actually have some solid info. But then again it is q101. :()

peripheral
04-17-2006, 07:03 PM
according to ticketmaster, this rumor is true. but, why would the auditorium theatre, which is home to the jofrie ballet, and a live action barbie show, let tool play there? i hope it is true. I agree: mancow is lame, as is q101.

One Dark Flame
04-17-2006, 09:14 PM
according to ticketmaster, this rumor is true. but, why would the auditorium theatre, which is home to the jofrie ballet, and a live action barbie show, let tool play there? i hope it is true. I agree: mancow is lame, as is q101.
Accordind to Toolband its legit. Weird that there playing somewhere where Barbie plays.....now I hav to try and figure out which one to go see. LOL. Mancow does suck I woke up at 8:45am today cause they were apparently gonna play the single at 9:00am and nothing but damn annoying Mancow

Dolophane
04-17-2006, 10:01 PM
Mancow does suck I woke up at 8:45am today cause they were apparently gonna play the single at 9:00am and nothing but damn annoying Mancow
Haha, I was in class but my girlfriend listened and said the same thing. "Nothing but stupid Mancow." I really hope I can get tickets to the show. Did anyone else notice that the Tool show is sandwiched in between a ballet and some dance theater at that venue? I thought that was pretty silly.

amitface
04-17-2006, 10:06 PM
Whatever, the venue looks amazing. I'd love to see Tool there, and hopefully I can snatch some tickets. :!

One Dark Flame
04-19-2006, 10:27 PM
Haha, I was in class but my girlfriend listened and said the same thing. "Nothing but stupid Mancow." I really hope I can get tickets to the show. Did anyone else notice that the Tool show is sandwiched in between a ballet and some dance theater at that venue? I thought that was pretty silly.
It sucked man there I was trying to roll out of bed at the tender hour of 8:45am to hear the concert announcement that I was assured by Q101 staff would be announced at 9:00am and nothing but the same damn mancow joke over and over again!! I know man its weird right before or after Barbie the only question is what show should we go to?? LOL

listerine kills
04-19-2006, 10:48 PM
I'll be at the Chicago show. How are others going to acquire their tickets? It's rather odd, by the by, to have Tool performing two blocks from my residence (I attend Roosevelt University, which has partial ownership of the Auditorium Theatre). Evidently Columbia isn't quite as exaulted.