PDA

View Full Version : live performances

chaotic_confusion
04-13-2006, 10:22 AM
i've been searching for a video download of a decent quality (hopefully better) live performance of this song... anyone know where i should look? (i've tried limewire and checked a good couple of torrents)

any responses are appreciated.

snakeeyedhawk
05-02-2006, 12:47 PM
I know where you could FIND some, I'm not sure where you could download them.

chaotic_confusion
05-03-2006, 05:47 PM
I know where you could FIND some, I'm not sure where you could download them.

i take it you mean traders?

ozthegweatandtewwible
05-15-2006, 08:43 PM
check out youtube.com if you're looking for videos of the song live. they have a decent selection of a video-taped club show from '92 that's actually pretty impressive in sound quality...still a little fuzzy and it blends together at times, but it's neat to see Maynard and the boys back in their early days. Maynard never fucking blinks, man...

conor moore
08-12-2007, 05:37 AM
check out youtube.com if you're looking for videos of the song live. they have a decent selection of a video-taped club show from '92 that's actually pretty impressive in sound quality...still a little fuzzy and it blends together at times, but it's neat to see Maynard and the boys back in their early days. Maynard never fucking blinks, man...

youtube quality sucks though

chaotic_confusion
08-15-2007, 03:34 AM
actually there's a youtube channel called huntingtonst that has shows from all eras with varying quality, i have since learned.

ravinglunatic61
10-17-2007, 11:37 AM
yeah probably all fake anyway, i guess tool is just like any other big money machine, doing what they can to make a buck