PDA

View Full Version : Scitzofrenia

Penguin
03-05-2003, 04:59 PM
Maybe I'm just retarded but I kind of see a slight connection with Third Eye and scitzofrenia

"Dreaming of that face again.. grinning wide and comforting me with its three worn and wild eyes"

You see things that aren't there with scitzofrenia... you are seeing these things with your third eye, perhaps this person in the illusion has three eyes

"On my back and tumbling, down that hole and back again.."

On his back and tumbling because it's really irritating, down that hole that is scitzofrenia and coming out

"HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

Guess that could just be frustration :P

There's some more but I don't feel like typing it out right now............ what do you brilliant people think?

Hehe whoops.. spelled scitzophrenia wrong.. thanks, Genocidal.. hehe my firends AIM is Scitzofrenik so I just got it from that

Genocidal
03-05-2003, 05:15 PM
Schizophrenia.

Nice post. :)

yllwcrystlstr
03-06-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Penguin
Maybe I'm just retarded but I kind of see a slight connection with Third Eye and scitzofrenia

"Dreaming of that face again.. grinning wide and comforting me with its three worn and wild eyes"

You see things that aren't there with scitzofrenia... you are seeing these things with your third eye, perhaps this person in the illusion has three eyes

"On my back and tumbling, down that hole and back again.."

On his back and tumbling because it's really irritating, down that hole that is scitzofrenia and coming out

"HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

Guess that could just be frustration :P

There's some more but I don't feel like typing it out right now............ what do you brilliant people think?

Hehe whoops.. spelled scitzophrenia wrong.. thanks, Genocidal.. hehe my firends AIM is Scitzofrenik so I just got it from that

mental illness means the psychologist doesnt know whats going on, and it relates to many other cases that have similar circumstances. Schizophrenia is just a label....what if you had random DMT flashes everyday, and didnt want them? That would be hard to take. Of course, some of us are trying to get to that point. There is virtually no distinction between a mystical experience, and a mental illness...other than one person is trying to have them and the other hates it. I wish my pineal gland was pumping out the dmt....then I wouldn't have to extract it!