PDA

View Full Version : Greatest interpretation of Sweat ever.

Jayar
02-05-2005, 03:08 PM
Sweat is about... *drum roll* Mayanrd's sexual experience with a women with a stinky crotch.

"I'm the hunter, and the fisherman"

Hunters search for food to eat, to feel whole again, and to make clothing out of the skin if need be. Going into the song, Maynard basically needed pussie, saw a target and *bam, squirt, smoke*, he's whole. The clothing part coincides with him telling his friends about it. But the thing is, the girl he fucked had a horrible stench down under, so recalling the event "makes him dizzy" as would anyone. And... it smells like rotten fish, maybe trout, which is even worse.

"I'm the thinker, and the fisherman"

Maybe at some point in his life he meets this person again, or kept in touch with her after what happened, she's a bootycall now, no need to go searching for pussie. But then, he wonders if all that is worth it, because of the said "smelly snatch". But since he hasn't seen her for so long, or just doesn't remember, he has a feeling that there is something bad or unpleaseant that occured (Seems like I've been here before.
Seems so familiar.). In the end he just says "Fuck it" and screws her again.

Thank you, thank you.

Gizmo
02-21-2005, 12:46 AM
maybe it would be more helpful if you didnt say this was the best interpretation...

but a mere interpretation...

i have no more to say...

Jayar
08-03-2005, 02:29 PM
I kid I kid, I'm really a very humble person in real life.

bluefire
08-03-2005, 04:17 PM
gosh...every knows that maynard is into guys. ;)

Jayar
08-06-2005, 05:36 PM
Not that it matters to me, but if he is then the guy had a dank smelling dick.

Divine_left
08-06-2005, 05:50 PM
amazing.

(this is meant to be read in the least enthusiastic voice ever)