PDA

View Full Version : life

Zinnia
01-17-2003, 09:40 AM
to me this song is about appreciating life.
"black and white are all i see in my infantcy" most people are going through life like they're on a straight track. i have to do this and that and there are only a few ways to do them.
"red then yellow then came to be, reaching out to me lets me see" once you finaly wake up and become aware of the fact that you exist you also realize you are not on a straight track. there is right, left, up, down...if you really wanted to you could stand up in the middle of a crowded room and scream. that red light is not stoping you from going, you are letting it.
"as below so above and beyond i imagine, drawn beyond the lines of reason. push the envelope, watch it bend" now you want to know more but you can only see so much so you assume everything else is related to what you have already seen and learned. then you start thinking these amazing thoughts, even if they're beyond the lines of reason you love them. you are pushing the envelope and finding the way it bends amusing.
"over thinking, over analyzing seperates the body from the mind" your mind can go so many more places than your body
"withering my intuituation causing me to cross the line" everything you learned in school seems so elementary now. and you want to know more about what you're experencing...life, and you don't have forever
then it talks about embracing your desires the only way to really feel is to feed your desires and learn about them. they are there for a reason.
then the climax and best part of the song: "with my feet upon the ground i lose myself between the sounds and open wide to suck it in i feel it move across my skin i'm reaching up and reaching out i'm reaching for the random or whatever will bewilder me and following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been we'll ride the spiral 'till the end it may just go where no one's been spiral out keep going" THIS IS LIFE AND THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO IT THAN WE ALL THINK. YOU CAN FEEL SOUND AND RELATE TO RYTHIMS...WE ALL HAVE ONE OF OUR OWN, A HEART BEAT. THERE IS SO MUCH TO LEARN AND IT WILL AMAZE YOU BUT IT HAS TO BE THROUGH EXPERIENCE THIS STUFF ISN'T TAUGHT IN SCHOOL. KEEP GOING, THERE'S MORE AND IT WILL KEEP AMAZING YOU AND KEEP GETTING BETTER!

troksta
01-27-2003, 02:48 PM
man i really love your lines about standin in a crowded room and screamin and about the traffic lights.. i think we all get that subconscious desire to just be walkin in the city then just started screaming and doing what we want. most ppl dont think outside the circle and just follow the commercial trends
its good to hear your insightful views we need more thinkers in life

Originally posted by Zinnia
to me this song is about appreciating life.
"black and white are all i see in my infantcy" most people are going through life like they're on a straight track. i have to do this and that and there are only a few ways to do them.
"red then yellow then came to be, reaching out to me lets me see" once you finaly wake up and become aware of the fact that you exist you also realize you are not on a straight track. there is right, left, up, down...if you really wanted to you could stand up in the middle of a crowded room and scream. that red light is not stoping you from going, you are letting it.
"as below so above and beyond i imagine, drawn beyond the lines of reason. push the envelope, watch it bend" now you want to know more but you can only see so much so you assume everything else is related to what you have already seen and learned. then you start thinking these amazing thoughts, even if they're beyond the lines of reason you love them. you are pushing the envelope and finding the way it bends amusing.
"over thinking, over analyzing seperates the body from the mind" your mind can go so many more places than your body
"withering my intuituation causing me to cross the line" everything you learned in school seems so elementary now. and you want to know more about what you're experencing...life, and you don't have forever
then it talks about embracing your desires the only way to really feel is to feed your desires and learn about them. they are there for a reason.
then the climax and best part of the song: "with my feet upon the ground i lose myself between the sounds and open wide to suck it in i feel it move across my skin i'm reaching up and reaching out i'm reaching for the random or whatever will bewilder me and following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been we'll ride the spiral 'till the end it may just go where no one's been spiral out keep going" THIS IS LIFE AND THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO IT THAN WE ALL THINK. YOU CAN FEEL SOUND AND RELATE TO RYTHIMS...WE ALL HAVE ONE OF OUR OWN, A HEART BEAT. THERE IS SO MUCH TO LEARN AND IT WILL AMAZE YOU BUT IT HAS TO BE THROUGH EXPERIENCE THIS STUFF ISN'T TAUGHT IN SCHOOL. KEEP GOING, THERE'S MORE AND IT WILL KEEP AMAZING YOU AND KEEP GETTING BETTER!