PDA

View Full Version : As above so below.

Dysphoria
03-18-2004, 10:14 AM
Lately I've gotten heavily into Drunvalo Melchizedek and his whole flower of life ideology. I happened to come across this earlier while I was doing some research and I figured I'd share. (Yes I realize the lyrics are "As below, so above")

1st idea:
"is a fact that Jesus attached importance to the two numbers 6 and 9, hence:
Mt:20:5: Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise.
Mt:27:45: Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto
the ninth.
Mt:27:46: And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying,
Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou
forsaken me?
The Gospel of the Holy Twelve:82:26:When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said,
"It is finished". And he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. And it was in the ninth hour.
Acts:3:1: Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of
prayer, being the ninth hour.
Acts:10:3: he saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an
angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius.
Acts:10:30: And Cornelius said, Four days ago I was fasting until this hour;
and at the ninth hour I prayed in my house, and, behold, a man stood before
me in bright clothing,
known as the sixpointed Jewish star, contains the old wisdom: "as above, so below". This wisdom is reflected with the numbers 6 and 9; the number 6 seen from above is 9 and 9 seen from above is 6. Nostradamus knew this when he dated the end of time to 999. (Remark: At the time when Nostradamus lived it was a custom to write the year without the 1000, i.e. they wrote 666 instead of 1666, and so on.)
And since the end of time cannot be predictet as to Mt: 24: 34, Nostradamus` "end of time" prediction has nothing to do with the year 1999. Still it has a relation and that is to the seal of Solomon; "as above (999), so below (666)". Nostradamus knew that in a numerological sence the Bible speaks of the same persons revelation"

2nd: "Drunvalo had a secret connection with a man named David Suzuki. Suzuki was a very highly disciplined person who works on many different levels. He stuided genetics not by looking through a mircoscope but by looking through a telescope. He believe in the principle "As above, so below." If you are looking at the really big things you can see all motions more clearly. He watched the movements of asteroids and applied that to his understanding of genetics.
Suzuki was also interested in the activity of our sun and had a team of people watching it at all time. He knew that one day in 1950, researchers had witnessed a phenomenon that was unknown in human experience. A spiraling lgiht came off the sun and went rapidly past earth. "

Peaceful Moments
03-18-2004, 11:12 AM
What are you trying to tell?

MORNING_GLORY
03-18-2004, 12:38 PM
"As above so below" is a popular term in the occult world. Mostly alchemy, which is pretty much what Suzuki deals with. But why does Maynard say "As below, so above"?

Dysphoria
03-18-2004, 09:41 PM
"As above so below" is a popular term in the occult world. Mostly alchemy, which is pretty much what Suzuki deals with. But why does Maynard say "As below, so above"?

That's what I'm hoping someone will figure out :)

neochrist
03-18-2004, 11:04 PM
as above, so below,

Somebody else posted this before, but read the text on the emerald tablet:
www.alchemylab.com

look, all of your interpretations and allusions have already been posted, believe me, whatever crazy view you have of it, its probably already been posted, and if it is different, keep it to yourself, Its what the music means to you. Not what it means.

"Overthinking, Overanalyzing seperates the body from the mind"

Thrakandor
03-19-2004, 10:36 PM
look, all of your interpretations and allusions have already been posted, believe me, whatever crazy view you have of it, its probably already been posted, and if it is different, keep it to yourself, Its what the music means to you. Not what it means.

"Overthinking, Overanalyzing seperates the body from the mind"
So have such attempted refutations of these 'crazy' thoughts.

As above, so below = [from what I just read here] observing the upper levels to gain an understanding of the lower. I can only suppose that 'as below, so above', then, is the advocation of starting at the ground roots; at the building blocks of humanity... and seeing where that leads us.

Parallels to finding the answers in our genetics? I think so.

neochrist
03-20-2004, 02:21 AM
So have such attempted refutations of these 'crazy' thoughts.

As above, so below = [from what I just read here] observing the upper levels to gain an understanding of the lower. I can only suppose that 'as below, so above', then, is the advocation of starting at the ground roots; at the building blocks of humanity... and seeing where that leads us.

Parallels to finding the answers in our genetics? I think so.

Your one of those anti-abortion bombers arent you?

eonbluecasanova
03-20-2004, 06:51 PM
does the beyond part not matter?

.TP
03-20-2004, 07:00 PM
i´m with neochrist, leave it be.

RRed
03-20-2004, 07:33 PM
As above so below... Thoth, Hermes, Metatron, Enoch.. is the illucidation of 'wisdom'.. "bath in the fountain" of wisdom... the Giza configuration mirrors the constellation of Orion.. Orion=Osiris.. Osiris father of Horus.. the Eye of Horus and conversely Set, the eyes around the Lateralus CD.. the completion of the 63/64 was completed by Thoth assisting Horus in attaining his missing eye which was taken by Set/Seth... Symbolically it is representing the process of becoming 'aware' through the experience of the abyss... as in Reflection.. Lateralus is an allusion to the 'recognition' of the emergence of the Aeon of Horus... and hence the progression of the collective consciousness in the ascension of the Oversoul of our species.... Above so below.. outside as is inside... Aiwass, Metatron, Thoth, Liber Al, the Aeon of Horus.. its kinda circular but so is the proverb, 'as above so below' or 'as below so above'...

RRed

Thrakandor
03-20-2004, 10:19 PM
Your one of those anti-abortion bombers arent you?
No, I don't own one.

neochrist
03-22-2004, 12:43 AM
No, I don't own one.

how do you own a bombing?

Thrakandor
03-22-2004, 02:19 AM
how do you own a bombing?
I, too, was curious.

Creature
03-22-2004, 01:01 PM
If planets seem predudiced to revolve around suns and Electrons around neucleus and the impact of 'randomness' in Q physics, Then it could be suggested that the reversal of the concept of as above, so below is an almost whimsical step outside occult conventions. A confusion of the standard Meme, if we will. Suggesting an approximatly opposit path to bewilderness. Prehaps.