PDA

View Full Version : Adolf Hitler - 1 Testicle

AsproClear
12-11-2002, 06:58 PM
I've read a few threads for this song, and agree with most people here who think that the song refers to Adolf Hitler and the Nazi/herd mentality - as well as to perception being different to reality. I think it's also meant to be humerous.

I'm not sure whether Die Eier Von Satan refers to The Eggs (or Balls) of Satan, but has anyone considered the fact that Adolf Hitler only had one testicle? Or so i hear, anyway.

.....hence - And No Eggs (Balls)

hateandvaseline
12-15-2002, 06:27 AM
Adolf Hitler had both testicles.

AsproClear
12-15-2002, 05:43 PM
Numerous sources confirm that he only had one ball.

LazyE462
12-28-2002, 09:47 AM
does it matter? And the german lyrics are a recipe for brownies with weed in them.

AsproClear
01-05-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by LazyE462
does it matter? And the german lyrics are a recipe for brownies with weed in them.

No shit!

Why is the song called The Eggs of Satan?
Why does he say "And No Eggs" in a recipe for hash cookies, which obviously requires eggs?

Braydon
01-05-2003, 06:53 PM
you don't really need eggs in cooking, the cookies will be really dry and you'll to eat them with coconut milk or somthing or they will be really crumblie.
eggs help them stick together when they are cooking

AsproClear
01-09-2003, 07:45 AM
That was my point. The actual ingredients he mentions are not meant to be taken literally and are secondary to the message of the song.

'And no eggs' could therefore be referring to something ouside of the recipe - like the fact that a man who lead a nation of people to believe that he (and they) were superior to all the other people on the planet and were destined to spawn a master race of humans...only had one ball.

Braydon
01-10-2003, 01:40 AM
or maybe it's (pardon the phase) taking the piss out of the so called evils of drug ie hash

the reverend
01-10-2003, 07:07 PM
I think for everybody as soon as they hear this song it screams Hitler/Nazism just because of the way it sounds. But really there are very few ties between the song and the German Dictatorship.

Kilgore Trout
01-27-2003, 08:38 PM
The reason they use the word egg is because thats the word germans use for balls, which actually makes sense since they are shaped much more like eggs.

Sahaya the Dude
07-27-2004, 01:31 PM
The reason they use the word egg is because thats the word germans use for balls, which actually makes sense since they are shaped much more like eggs.

your balls are shaped like eggs?
are they the size of eggs too? =o
lol
and no, germans don't use the word egg because they are shaped like eggs. their language doesn't derrive from English =p

Divine_left
07-30-2004, 06:17 PM
your balls are shaped like eggs?
are they the size of eggs too? =o
lol
and no, germans don't use the word egg because they are shaped like eggs. their language doesn't derrive from English =p

1- Yes, my balls, and every other male's, are shaped like eggs
2- They're not the size of eggs. That also isn't funny
3- Germans use the word "eier", which means "egg" when translated...because [see point #1].
4- You're an idiot.
5- This thread is rampant with stupidity