opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 15. Third Eye
User Name
Password
Old 07-29-2003, 06:17 PM   #1
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
another great mind

for those still on that search, i have something to recommend. i recently found a great author by the name vernon howard. one of the books i read is psychopictography. its great in using metaphors to really tell you what you need/want to hear, and it does it all by making you look within for the answers.i guess thats about it. let me know if anyone has heard of him or read any of his books, because it is very insightful.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2003, 12:17 PM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Re: another great mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by the C
for those still on that search, i have something to recommend. i recently found a great author by the name vernon howard. one of the books i read is psychopictography. its great in using metaphors to really tell you what you need/want to hear, and it does it all by making you look within for the answers.i guess thats about it. let me know if anyone has heard of him or read any of his books, because it is very insightful.

this intrigues me... I would like to know the name of one of his books
Old 08-08-2003, 04:57 PM   #3
Level 3 - Talker

well, i'm glad your intrigued. i already listed one, psyco-pictography, another is the power of your supermind. well, those are the ones i have at least. there is also a website http://www.anewlife.org/html/books.html thats for the books, here is the site http://www.anewlife.org/ its good stuff. i hope you get something from it.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: