opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 15. Third Eye
User Name
Password
Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2003, 01:18 AM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
I just had a browse @ that anti tool thing

WHAT A LOAD OF BULL SHIT!!! I feel personally insulted by that ignorant twat who founded that site to think that we, as Tool fans are under hypnosis just because Tool are'nt the fucking spice girls or something. Pink Floyd were a very similar band to Tool they used their music to lift ones senses to a whole new level and put you in a state of mind which is almost unearthly but no one ever said Pink Floyd were "evil". Tool don't even endorse satanism for fuck sake why don't they bitch and moan about Manson who's using satanism in his own image and aiming it at a much more younger vulnerable audience. Then again what do I know I'm under a spell.

User created two threads in different forums (one // two) instead of adding to the original thread. - DOS

Last edited by Servitor; 07-24-2003 at 01:27 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-24-2003, 06:19 PM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Re: I just had a browse @ that anti tool thing

I agree with you in all... but you said she was an ignorant twat... when you are the one who resorts to name calling
OFFLINE |  
Old 08-13-2003, 04:32 PM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

Re: I just had a browse @ that anti tool thing

One thing that I would like for them to hear (because it seems as if they haven't heard it) is Maynard saying "I want you to take this feeling and do something positive with it." It seems to me that that is as black and white as it gets when trying to decide if Tool deserves to be demonized or praised.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: