opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Lateralus » 12. Triad
User Name
Password
Old 06-02-2003, 09:01 PM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Storms of...

Everytime i hear this piece i get the feeling of violent storms. The thunder of battling gods, the bolts from Zues' hand, the tears of God. It's just... magnificent. I also get this peace from within. Like letting go of this rage that i hold inside, set free again and again to bring me at ease with life. I'll stop being all dramatic like. I just love this song...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2003, 07:22 AM   #2
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070
Be as dramatic as you want. I see similar things, except I have the vantage point of deep space, and I witness a universe born.
Old 06-03-2003, 08:27 AM   #3
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 64
Great imagery. Ya' gotta love music that is so dynamic that it can conjure up this stuff.

I'm not sure what comes to mind for me. The closest I could come to is the soundtrack for some epic battle which a horde of savage demons overrunning the field, hurdling corpses, with tattered banners flayling. Everything about lacerated and eviscerated...the creak and groan of discarded weapons and great black birds breaking their circle to land and feast. Of course in all the destruction the promising rays of tomorrow break the horizon while a soft drizzle falls and mixes with the spilled blood.

You know, all that positive stuff...

-Tant
Old 06-04-2003, 02:35 AM   #4
Banned.

Bincount™: 51
i got the same thing, thats all i can say!
Old 06-17-2003, 01:44 PM   #5
Banned.

Bincount™: 23
I've always imagined it as a tribal song, rhythmic light, chanting.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: