opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Undertow » 08. 4 Degrees
User Name
Password
Old 11-23-2002, 02:39 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2
"Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves."

I'm fairly certain 4 Degrees is a metaphor for the 4th step of Alcholics Anonymous (all 12 of which are used almost verbatim by most self-help groups, including ones for overcoming the effects of sexual abuse).
Old 11-25-2002, 11:15 AM   #2
dan
tool fan

Bincount™: 33962
this does sound like a very on-target description of the song. other threads are saying more/less of the same thing.

everyone should do a moral inventory of themselves, regardless of what that may uncover. i think that would open the world up and allow mankind to become much more accepting of everything in general.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 11:22 AM   #3
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070
We all say the same thing. We all say what resounds inside us at that moment. We are all one, so all we need to do is figure out how to realize we are all saying the same thing. That's how I came up with paraflux. It is a process by which two seemingly opposing viewpoints can come together and realize they are united.
Old 12-05-2002, 08:06 PM   #4
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3
"If you wanted self-help, why you you read a book written by somebody else? That's not self-help, that's HELP. There's no such thing as self-help. If you did it yourself, you didn't need help. You did it yourself. Try to pay attention to the language we've all agreed on" -GC

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: