Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 08. Rosetta Stoned
User Name
Password
Closed Thread
moneyisevil's Avatar moneyisevil
05-10-2006, 04:39 PM

please feel free to lock/bin/delete if this has been said before

so im rereading the March 2006 newletters, and the part that says "Q: Can you tell me something about the 'terrible' secret that one of the songs on the new record speaks of?" and under it, it says "A: A OR ET TESTS ON D " WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THE LETTERS STARTED MOVING AROUND TO FORM THE WORD "ROSETTA STONED"!!!!M HOLY SHIT!!!!

I must mention that I just dragged my mouse over the "A: A OR ET TESTS ON D " and then the letters moved to spell ROSETTA STONED

once again, has this happened to anyone? if so, what do you think,...and if this has been posted already IM SORRY I WAS SO FUCKEN EXCITED WHEN I SAW THIS...I saved the page as well so I guess I can upload it somewhere if i knew how

so now im gonna go back to other newsletters and see if this shit happens

edit: So I go back to the January newseltter and i find:

Q: Can you tell me something about the 'terrible' secret that one of the songs on the new record speaks of?" and under it, it says "A: * ** ET TESTS ON D "
(Note: I've ommited the first three letters of the message for certain reasons, but the spirits reply is as eeries as the track, itself, which IS saying a lot).

so basically blair ommited the three letters so we wouldnt figure out the name of the song was Rosetta Stoned....then blair preceeds to continue asking the board more questions when finally the board tells us the song is about Dave.

Last edited by moneyisevil; 05-10-2006 at 04:56 PM..
Old 05-10-2006, 04:39 PM   #1
Banned.

Bincount™: 2701
holy shit (please read)

please feel free to lock/bin/delete if this has been said before

so im rereading the March 2006 newletters, and the part that says "Q: Can you tell me something about the 'terrible' secret that one of the songs on the new record speaks of?" and under it, it says "A: A OR ET TESTS ON D " WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THE LETTERS STARTED MOVING AROUND TO FORM THE WORD "ROSETTA STONED"!!!!M HOLY SHIT!!!!

I must mention that I just dragged my mouse over the "A: A OR ET TESTS ON D " and then the letters moved to spell ROSETTA STONED

once again, has this happened to anyone? if so, what do you think,...and if this has been posted already IM SORRY I WAS SO FUCKEN EXCITED WHEN I SAW THIS...I saved the page as well so I guess I can upload it somewhere if i knew how

so now im gonna go back to other newsletters and see if this shit happens

edit: So I go back to the January newseltter and i find:

Q: Can you tell me something about the 'terrible' secret that one of the songs on the new record speaks of?" and under it, it says "A: * ** ET TESTS ON D "
(Note: I've ommited the first three letters of the message for certain reasons, but the spirits reply is as eeries as the track, itself, which IS saying a lot).

so basically blair ommited the three letters so we wouldnt figure out the name of the song was Rosetta Stoned....then blair preceeds to continue asking the board more questions when finally the board tells us the song is about Dave.

Last edited by moneyisevil; 05-10-2006 at 04:56 PM..
OFFLINE |  
teleincision's Avatar teleincision
05-10-2006, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerwaters987
Yah that shit's been figured out for um 3 weeks.
lol, at least a month it seems....
Old 05-10-2006, 08:08 PM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 8
Re: holy shit (please read)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerwaters987
Yah that shit's been figured out for um 3 weeks.
lol, at least a month it seems....
05-10-2006, 08:35 PM

didn't read the newsletter....bmb writings bore me..but that is cool :)
Old 05-10-2006, 08:35 PM   #3
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 801
Re: holy shit (please read)

didn't read the newsletter....bmb writings bore me..but that is cool :)

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply