Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 08. Rosetta Stoned
User Name
Password
Blanket_509's Avatar Blanket_509
04-29-2006, 10:31 PM

Is this guy enlightened or totally nuts?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...90947832434855
Old 04-29-2006, 10:31 PM   #1
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
This video seems appropriate to the song...

OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Absent Mind
04-29-2006, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanket_509

Im writing a story about a futuristic theme park where dinosaurs will be brought back to life using advanced cloning techniques... I'll call it Billy and the Clone-a-saurus.
Old 04-29-2006, 11:05 PM   #2
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: This video seems appropriate to the song...

Quote:

Im writing a story about a futuristic theme park where dinosaurs will be brought back to life using advanced cloning techniques... I'll call it Billy and the Clone-a-saurus.
DTrain
05-01-2006, 09:57 AM

Billy Meiers is one of the more clearly provable hoaxes around.. don't get me wrong, I believe some of the stuff I see -- but if you're going to pick someone to believe, don't let it be Billy Meiers :)

All of his photographs are proven around 4th generation edits (meaning the editing process went through about 4 generations before he came out with the final draft).

*shrug* then again, maybe the proof that it's a hoax is a hoax. Lol. I don't have first-hand experience with the evidence.

Quote:

Old 05-01-2006, 09:57 AM   #3
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Billy Meiers is one of the more clearly provable hoaxes around.. don't get me wrong, I believe some of the stuff I see -- but if you're going to pick someone to believe, don't let it be Billy Meiers :)

All of his photographs are proven around 4th generation edits (meaning the editing process went through about 4 generations before he came out with the final draft).

*shrug* then again, maybe the proof that it's a hoax is a hoax. Lol. I don't have first-hand experience with the evidence.

Quote:

Supergroup's Avatar Supergroup
05-01-2006, 12:23 PM

the hoax of the hoax is actually the hoax.
Old 05-01-2006, 12:23 PM   #4
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

the hoax of the hoax is actually the hoax.
05-01-2006, 07:55 PM

this guy might be mentally retarded, i feel bad for him and the people who paid to hear him. man...

call the police! there are little blue men living under france!
Old 05-01-2006, 07:55 PM   #5
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

this guy might be mentally retarded, i feel bad for him and the people who paid to hear him. man...

call the police! there are little blue men living under france!
05-02-2006, 10:31 AM

The guy is mentally disturbed to say the least. "Billy" the kid... hahaha. Anyway, I heard about this guy a long time ago and I remember that mini saucers were found in his barn.

One of his videos showed a massive UFO over some hills. The flaw, however, was the road with passing cars that was in frame. If the UFO really was there I would suspect that people would be pulling over to view it.

The video itself is funny. The host explains meeting Billy... man the freak was hiding in the trees just starring at the host until he decided that he liked the host. Billy also claims that he is actually from another planet... well, that his spirit was put into that body. Whatever.
Old 05-02-2006, 10:31 AM   #6
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 7

The guy is mentally disturbed to say the least. "Billy" the kid... hahaha. Anyway, I heard about this guy a long time ago and I remember that mini saucers were found in his barn.

One of his videos showed a massive UFO over some hills. The flaw, however, was the road with passing cars that was in frame. If the UFO really was there I would suspect that people would be pulling over to view it.

The video itself is funny. The host explains meeting Billy... man the freak was hiding in the trees just starring at the host until he decided that he liked the host. Billy also claims that he is actually from another planet... well, that his spirit was put into that body. Whatever.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply