Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 08. Rosetta Stoned
User Name
Password
boogufo
04-26-2006, 06:57 AM

At first I hated Rosetta Stoned blowing it off as a gimmick track, But the more I listen to it, my feelings toward the song are changing. I am still not so happy with the first six minutes of the track, but at six minutes something magical happens, a breath of fresh air almost. The last six minutes of this track is Tool at their absolute best. The sound is amazing and refreshingly evolved.

I'm begining to truley appreciate ths album, I still think there are too many damn filler tracks (They have a filler into a filler...hehehe), But it is really growing on me!!
Old 04-26-2006, 06:57 AM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
i didn't like Rosetta Stoned until....

At first I hated Rosetta Stoned blowing it off as a gimmick track, But the more I listen to it, my feelings toward the song are changing. I am still not so happy with the first six minutes of the track, but at six minutes something magical happens, a breath of fresh air almost. The last six minutes of this track is Tool at their absolute best. The sound is amazing and refreshingly evolved.

I'm begining to truley appreciate ths album, I still think there are too many damn filler tracks (They have a filler into a filler...hehehe), But it is really growing on me!!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
randomhero8823's Avatar randomhero8823
04-26-2006, 07:08 AM

PLEASE BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" awesome part, makes me shit the bed everytime
Old 04-26-2006, 07:08 AM   #2
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1657
Re: i didn't like Rosetta Stoned until....

PLEASE BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" awesome part, makes me shit the bed everytime
boogufo
04-29-2006, 11:47 PM

Yeah it rocks!!!
Old 04-29-2006, 11:47 PM   #3
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: i didn't like Rosetta Stoned until....

Yeah it rocks!!!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply