Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 08. Rosetta Stoned
User Name
Password
aestheticguitar
04-21-2006, 01:43 PM

I personally think that Maynard is just reciting a poem he'd maybe written on acid.

Definitely my favorite on the album though..Totally reminded me of "Third Eye" in the sense that there's so much going on.
Old 04-21-2006, 01:43 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
My Thoughts

I personally think that Maynard is just reciting a poem he'd maybe written on acid.

Definitely my favorite on the album though..Totally reminded me of "Third Eye" in the sense that there's so much going on.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
acsguitar
04-21-2006, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aestheticguitar

Well he did claim to have written opiate while listening to Joni Mitchell during a snow storm on acid..

who knows
Old 04-21-2006, 01:44 PM   #2
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: My Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aestheticguitar

Well he did claim to have written opiate while listening to Joni Mitchell during a snow storm on acid..

who knows
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply