Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 08. Rosetta Stoned
User Name
Password
panocha21's Avatar panocha21
04-20-2006, 10:05 PM

These two tracks should go right after Third Eye. After the total hallucination that is Third Eye, the person wakes up and finds that he overdosed. The guitar riffs in the middle are very similar to Third Eye. Also, remember that "Aenima" contains the word enema in it. And if you get an enema, you just might shit the bed.

It was just a quick thought I had. Obviously it needs to be thought out more.
Old 04-20-2006, 10:05 PM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5
I think Lost Keys + Rosetta Stoned pick up where Aenima left off.

These two tracks should go right after Third Eye. After the total hallucination that is Third Eye, the person wakes up and finds that he overdosed. The guitar riffs in the middle are very similar to Third Eye. Also, remember that "Aenima" contains the word enema in it. And if you get an enema, you just might shit the bed.

OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Tw1ster's Avatar Tw1ster
04-20-2006, 10:14 PM

I like this observation
Old 04-20-2006, 10:14 PM   #2
Banned.

Bincount™: 1
Re: I think Lost Keys + Rosetta Stoned pick up where Aenima left off.

I like this observation
disaxiom's Avatar disaxiom
04-20-2006, 10:24 PM

nice yeah, "tell me everything" and it starts to spiral out of control again
Old 04-20-2006, 10:24 PM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 6

nice yeah, "tell me everything" and it starts to spiral out of control again
Shaz's Avatar Shaz
04-21-2006, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by panocha21

like i said in another place, he says somniferous almonds, kinda like phosphorescent desert buttons...its a funny ass song if your listening to it from your angle man.
also before he says "will i ever be comin down?" does he say "those are the meanest parents"???? well whateva, i agree with what your sayin. hes trying to explain to the friend or doctor the nice shimmering blue face he saw and wanted to play with him... but he cant remember what the hell happend or how he saw it.
Old 04-21-2006, 12:02 AM   #4
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5

Quote:

like i said in another place, he says somniferous almonds, kinda like phosphorescent desert buttons...its a funny ass song if your listening to it from your angle man.
also before he says "will i ever be comin down?" does he say "those are the meanest parents"???? well whateva, i agree with what your sayin. hes trying to explain to the friend or doctor the nice shimmering blue face he saw and wanted to play with him... but he cant remember what the hell happend or how he saw it.
04-21-2006, 01:24 AM

It would fit very well.
Old 04-21-2006, 01:24 AM   #5
Virgin colada, no rum

Bincount™: 12673

It would fit very well.
red40
04-21-2006, 07:22 AM

Quote:

interesting, i'm working on a theory that this album is going to expand on a lot of already existing works. like how 10,000 days seems to expand on "jimmy". a lot of people are talking about how this album seems a little 1 dimensional, but... i think there are plenty of secrets buried in here for us to figure out for a long time... i hope there is one big riddle in this album that we discover together months from now
Old 04-21-2006, 07:22 AM   #6
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:

interesting, i'm working on a theory that this album is going to expand on a lot of already existing works. like how 10,000 days seems to expand on "jimmy". a lot of people are talking about how this album seems a little 1 dimensional, but... i think there are plenty of secrets buried in here for us to figure out for a long time... i hope there is one big riddle in this album that we discover together months from now
04-21-2006, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by red40
I was thinking the same thing!! It seems like every track on here is an extension of previously covered themes, but it only makes those previously covered themes so much more deep.

The only one I can't seem to fit this theory is Intension/Right in Two, which I at this point am considering one song.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:28 AM   #7
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 4

Quote:
I was thinking the same thing!! It seems like every track on here is an extension of previously covered themes, but it only makes those previously covered themes so much more deep.

The only one I can't seem to fit this theory is Intension/Right in Two, which I at this point am considering one song.
praefector's Avatar praefector
04-21-2006, 08:30 AM

i plan on burning my own versions of tool cds

third eye -> lost keys -> rosetta stoned seems like a good running order

disposition -> reflection -> wings -> days -> triad is another
Old 04-21-2006, 08:30 AM   #8
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 1020

i plan on burning my own versions of tool cds

third eye -> lost keys -> rosetta stoned seems like a good running order

disposition -> reflection -> wings -> days -> triad is another
toology514's Avatar toology514
04-21-2006, 12:53 PM

Quote:
a lot of people are talking about how this album seems a little 1 dimensional, but... i think there are plenty of secrets buried in here for us to figure out for a long time...
i totally agree with you. One dimensional my ass! psh
Old 04-21-2006, 12:53 PM   #9
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 59

Quote:
a lot of people are talking about how this album seems a little 1 dimensional, but... i think there are plenty of secrets buried in here for us to figure out for a long time...
i totally agree with you. One dimensional my ass! psh
ArizonaBay's Avatar ArizonaBay
04-21-2006, 01:56 PM

Quote:
. Also, remember that "Aenima" contains the word enema in it. And if you get an enema, you just might shit the bed
Ahaha nice observation... total utter and complete joke.

Eyes like somniferous almonds- ahaha. I love it roll on May 1st. Tool have surpassed themselves with this one. Systema Encphale will seem nothing.

Last edited by ArizonaBay; 04-21-2006 at 02:00 PM..
Old 04-21-2006, 01:56 PM   #10
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 11

Quote:
. Also, remember that "Aenima" contains the word enema in it. And if you get an enema, you just might shit the bed
Ahaha nice observation... total utter and complete joke.

Eyes like somniferous almonds- ahaha. I love it roll on May 1st. Tool have surpassed themselves with this one. Systema Encphale will seem nothing.

Last edited by ArizonaBay; 04-21-2006 at 02:00 PM..
ArizonaBay's Avatar ArizonaBay
04-21-2006, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Yes there is a riddle... ill tell you the answer if you like...
Old 04-21-2006, 02:02 PM   #11
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 11

Quote:
Yes there is a riddle... ill tell you the answer if you like...
mcP_pants
04-21-2006, 08:24 PM

In Faaip De Oiad they did talk about Aliens.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:24 PM   #12
Level 1 - Lurker

In Faaip De Oiad they did talk about Aliens.
jah988948
04-21-2006, 10:57 PM

I suppose you could create an entire loose concept album by putting the together their songs in the order of:

1. The Gaping Lotus Experience
2. Third eye
3. Faaip De Oiad
4. Lost Keys
5. Rosetta Stoned
Old 04-21-2006, 10:57 PM   #13
Level 1 - Lurker

I suppose you could create an entire loose concept album by putting the together their songs in the order of:

1. The Gaping Lotus Experience
2. Third eye
3. Faaip De Oiad
4. Lost Keys
5. Rosetta Stoned

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply