Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 08. Rosetta Stoned
User Name
Password
poulanium
04-20-2006, 02:53 PM

There are parts in this song that I half expect to hear Maynard go into the Third Eye lyrics? Anyone else get this feeling? Sorry if I am repeating a previous thread.
Old 04-20-2006, 02:53 PM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
You Opened My Eye

There are parts in this song that I half expect to hear Maynard go into the Third Eye lyrics? Anyone else get this feeling? Sorry if I am repeating a previous thread.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Fritz
04-21-2006, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poulanium
It's like from 3:00 in Rosetta stoned for about 15 seconds

around 11:01 on Third Eye I hear it too
Old 04-21-2006, 12:15 PM   #2
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: You Opened My Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by poulanium
It's like from 3:00 in Rosetta stoned for about 15 seconds

around 11:01 on Third Eye I hear it too
Dredg's Avatar Dredg
04-21-2006, 01:17 PM

yep, like if they were playing live and just jaming outt... and then going back into a real song... like third eye.
Old 04-21-2006, 01:17 PM   #3
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 15

yep, like if they were playing live and just jaming outt... and then going back into a real song... like third eye.
ArizonaBay's Avatar ArizonaBay
04-21-2006, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredg
Yes. Someone with a brain. This is a jam of old stuff and random crap, with purposely crap vocals and lyrics laid over the top. Im going to keep posting this until you all realise im right. I think my task may be futile however.
Old 04-21-2006, 01:53 PM   #4
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredg
Yes. Someone with a brain. This is a jam of old stuff and random crap, with purposely crap vocals and lyrics laid over the top. Im going to keep posting this until you all realise im right. I think my task may be futile however.
acsguitar
04-21-2006, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBay
Keep doing that it'll be funny
Old 04-21-2006, 02:45 PM   #5
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBay
Keep doing that it'll be funny

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply