Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
Hooker with a Third Eye
04-20-2006, 01:46 PM

http://www.toolband.com/news/letter/2005_09.php

Now where was I?.. Oh yeah, TOOL!.. I'm not going to reveal my source, Mister Patience, but do you want to know the kind of things that have been going on while this record was being recorded? Okay, first there was the decoy record just to confound all those would-be bootleggers out there. This took, oh, about a year, just because the band members wanted it to sound pretty close to the real thing (so as to be believable), along with equally believable art design. When they weren't working on this grand deception...

sorry if this has been discussed already, just thought it was interesting...
Old 04-20-2006, 01:46 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2
september 2005 newsletter...

http://www.toolband.com/news/letter/2005_09.php

Now where was I?.. Oh yeah, TOOL!.. I'm not going to reveal my source, Mister Patience, but do you want to know the kind of things that have been going on while this record was being recorded? Okay, first there was the decoy record just to confound all those would-be bootleggers out there. This took, oh, about a year, just because the band members wanted it to sound pretty close to the real thing (so as to be believable), along with equally believable art design. When they weren't working on this grand deception...

sorry if this has been discussed already, just thought it was interesting...
OFFLINE |  
F!end's Avatar F!end
04-20-2006, 01:51 PM

This AGAIN?
Old 04-20-2006, 01:51 PM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 7
Re: september 2005 newsletter...

This AGAIN?
Old 04-20-2006, 01:52 PM   #3
Banned.

Bincount™: 664

OFFLINE |  
Hooker with a Third Eye
04-20-2006, 01:53 PM

lol jesus my bad! tell me how to lock it or delete the thread and i will
Old 04-20-2006, 01:53 PM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2

lol jesus my bad! tell me how to lock it or delete the thread and i will
OFFLINE |  
*see*you*auntie*'s Avatar *see*you*auntie*
04-20-2006, 01:53 PM

Yes, it's been discussed. It might even be interesting but all it proves, IMO, is that Blair loves to fuck with us.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Old 04-20-2006, 01:53 PM   #5
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Yes, it's been discussed. It might even be interesting but all it proves, IMO, is that Blair loves to fuck with us.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply