Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
The Sky
04-20-2006, 01:42 PM

Just curious?
Old 04-20-2006, 01:42 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Did Lateralus leak?

Just curious?
OFFLINE |  
CallofCthulhu's Avatar CallofCthulhu
04-20-2006, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sky
Just curious?
I think people were saying on here just recently that they had Schism like 2 months in advance. I think it did leak.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:43 PM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 11
Re: Did Lateralus leak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sky
Just curious?
I think people were saying on here just recently that they had Schism like 2 months in advance. I think it did leak.
OFFLINE |  
mike09's Avatar mike09
04-20-2006, 01:44 PM

Yeah, it leaked 3 weeks early, I think I read.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:44 PM   #3
Banned.

Bincount™: 664

Yeah, it leaked 3 weeks early, I think I read.
OFFLINE |  
*see*you*auntie*'s Avatar *see*you*auntie*
04-20-2006, 01:56 PM

Definitely. I had it well in advance of the official release.

And just for the anti-downloading establishment, yes, I did buy it.....two copies.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Last edited by *see*you*auntie*; 04-20-2006 at 03:43 PM..
Old 04-20-2006, 01:56 PM   #4
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Definitely. I had it well in advance of the official release.

And just for the anti-downloading establishment, yes, I did buy it.....two copies.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Last edited by *see*you*auntie*; 04-20-2006 at 03:43 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Hey It's Aaron
04-20-2006, 03:06 PM

I got it a month early and bought it twice also.. Gotta have the art work
Old 04-20-2006, 03:06 PM   #5
Level 1 - Lurker

OFFLINE |  
perhan
04-20-2006, 10:20 PM

yeah it did leak, i remember havin it on a tape about 10 days before it was released...damn right i bought it the day it came out
Old 04-20-2006, 10:20 PM   #6
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2

yeah it did leak, i remember havin it on a tape about 10 days before it was released...damn right i bought it the day it came out
OFFLINE |  
geert
04-20-2006, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey It's Aaron
why would you buy the album twice?
I understand that you're a big tool fan (so am I), but I don't see the point in buying the album twice?? (just curious...)
Old 04-20-2006, 11:21 PM   #7
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey It's Aaron
why would you buy the album twice?
I understand that you're a big tool fan (so am I), but I don't see the point in buying the album twice?? (just curious...)
OFFLINE |  
Chris_Brightwell's Avatar Chris_Brightwell
04-20-2006, 11:31 PM

Lateralus leaked 8 days early. Schism leaked a few days before radio release.
Old 04-20-2006, 11:31 PM   #8
meh.

Bincount™: 1074

Echo Flanger
04-21-2006, 01:55 AM

Internet downloads and albums leaking wasn't that big of an issue in 2001 compared to what it is now. And still Lateralus leaked.
Old 04-21-2006, 01:55 AM   #9
Level 3 - Talker

Internet downloads and albums leaking wasn't that big of an issue in 2001 compared to what it is now. And still Lateralus leaked.
04-21-2006, 02:14 AM

sure it was
12/15/96-Tulsa, OK, Brady Theater--3/7/97-Wichita, KS, The Cotillion--8/11/98-Oklahoma City, OK, T&T Building--10/23/01-Oklahoma City, OK, The Myriad--7/25/02-Tulsa, OK, Expo Pavilion--10/16/02-Kansas City, MO, Kemper Arena--11/16/02-Oklahoma City, OK, Cox Convention Center--5/11/06-Kansas City, MO, Memorial Hall--9/15/06-Kansas City, MO,Kemper Arena--5/19/07-Oklahoma City, OK,Ford Center--11/19/07-Tulsa, OK,Tulsa Convention Center--7/24/09-San Antonio, TX, AT&T Center--6/23/10-Oklahoma City, OK, Ford Center --1/20/12 SOLD A FAKE TICKET (THAT MF'R!!!)Grand Prairie, TX, Verizon Theatre--1/21/12 (LEGIT)-Grand Prairie, TX, Verizon Theatre--3/24/14-Austin, TX, Cedar Park Center--1/16/16 Tulsa, OK, BOK Center--10/28/16-Little Rock, AR, Verizon Arena
Old 04-21-2006, 02:14 AM   #10

Bincount™: 13

sure it was
12/15/96-Tulsa, OK, Brady Theater--3/7/97-Wichita, KS, The Cotillion--8/11/98-Oklahoma City, OK, T&T Building--10/23/01-Oklahoma City, OK, The Myriad--7/25/02-Tulsa, OK, Expo Pavilion--10/16/02-Kansas City, MO, Kemper Arena--11/16/02-Oklahoma City, OK, Cox Convention Center--5/11/06-Kansas City, MO, Memorial Hall--9/15/06-Kansas City, MO,Kemper Arena--5/19/07-Oklahoma City, OK,Ford Center--11/19/07-Tulsa, OK,Tulsa Convention Center--7/24/09-San Antonio, TX, AT&T Center--6/23/10-Oklahoma City, OK, Ford Center --1/20/12 SOLD A FAKE TICKET (THAT MF'R!!!)Grand Prairie, TX, Verizon Theatre--1/21/12 (LEGIT)-Grand Prairie, TX, Verizon Theatre--3/24/14-Austin, TX, Cedar Park Center--1/16/16 Tulsa, OK, BOK Center--10/28/16-Little Rock, AR, Verizon Arena
OFFLINE |  
Oberon's Avatar Oberon
04-21-2006, 02:20 AM

No, sejeff, that was Laterlis.

LateralUs is about to come out, may 2nd. i'm really excited about the single, Vicarage.

ANOTHER DEAD HERO.
Old 04-21-2006, 02:20 AM   #11
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 155

LateralUs is about to come out, may 2nd. i'm really excited about the single, Vicarage.

ANOTHER DEAD HERO.
OFFLINE |  
Seethus
04-21-2006, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon

LOL!
Old 04-21-2006, 02:27 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon

LOL!
04-21-2006, 03:12 AM

You mean Vicarism.
Old 04-21-2006, 03:12 AM   #13
Level 4 - Thinker

You mean Vicarism.
OFFLINE |  
perhan
04-21-2006, 03:52 AM

vicariot
Old 04-21-2006, 03:52 AM   #14
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2

vicariot
OFFLINE |  
04-21-2006, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo Flanger
Internet downloads and albums leaking wasn't that big of an issue in 2001 compared to what it is now.
This is quite incorrect.
Old 04-21-2006, 04:12 AM   #15
meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo Flanger
Internet downloads and albums leaking wasn't that big of an issue in 2001 compared to what it is now.
This is quite incorrect.
tool483
04-21-2006, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Brightwell
This is quite incorrect.
agree'd

and downloading was a big thing just 5 years ago too, lol, not just because you wernt involved in it at the time ;)

the album leaked at least a month before it was in stores. I remember this because i was in summer school and was listening to the new tool. and what was the release date for it, in late augest/early sept i think

it leaked very very early

10,000 days didn't leak early compaired to that
Old 04-21-2006, 11:11 AM   #16
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
This is quite incorrect.
agree'd

and downloading was a big thing just 5 years ago too, lol, not just because you wernt involved in it at the time ;)

the album leaked at least a month before it was in stores. I remember this because i was in summer school and was listening to the new tool. and what was the release date for it, in late augest/early sept i think

OFFLINE |  
Furthurdown
04-21-2006, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Lateralus leaked on DALNet (#cmp3 i think) nearly a month before it was released if I remember. It may have been leaked even sooner. The encoding wasn't that great though; I remember that the transitions between songs (like parabol and parabola) didn't sound quite right. I remember there was a big fiasco the day it leaked there, because they only made the first 7 tracks available the first time they released it to the general members of the room.
These days, leaks start in private torrent tracker groups. In 2001, it was all about seeding Napster using iRC.
Old 04-21-2006, 11:16 AM   #17
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Lateralus leaked on DALNet (#cmp3 i think) nearly a month before it was released if I remember. It may have been leaked even sooner. The encoding wasn't that great though; I remember that the transitions between songs (like parabol and parabola) didn't sound quite right. I remember there was a big fiasco the day it leaked there, because they only made the first 7 tracks available the first time they released it to the general members of the room.
These days, leaks start in private torrent tracker groups. In 2001, it was all about seeding Napster using iRC.
04-21-2006, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tool483
agree'd

Lateralus was released on May 15, 2001. About a month or so sound right, but I think it was closer to 2 months for iRC, I'll have to check the date on my original leak when I get home today.
I think anything within 20 days is pretty much a sucess in the days when everyone has high speed connections, and knows how to use torrenting programs.
Old 04-21-2006, 11:19 AM   #18
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
agree'd

Lateralus was released on May 15, 2001. About a month or so sound right, but I think it was closer to 2 months for iRC, I'll have to check the date on my original leak when I get home today.
I think anything within 20 days is pretty much a sucess in the days when everyone has high speed connections, and knows how to use torrenting programs.
04-21-2006, 11:22 AM

Until one of you can come up with *something* to substantiate your month-early leak claims, the answer is that it leaked 8 days before its US release.
Old 04-21-2006, 11:22 AM   #19
meh.

Until one of you can come up with *something* to substantiate your month-early leak claims, the answer is that it leaked 8 days before its US release.
tool483
04-21-2006, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furthurdown

FTP was more in use those days then iRC in my eyes. iRc is still used today but long gone is napster
Old 04-21-2006, 11:29 AM   #20
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furthurdown

FTP was more in use those days then iRC in my eyes. iRc is still used today but long gone is napster
OFFLINE |  
Furthurdown
04-21-2006, 11:40 AM

Quote:
edit: I may be confusing this with the Radiohead "Kid A" leak, which a month before the release. While they were released nearly 8 months apart, that was my freshman year in college, so a lot was pretty hazy...
Anyways, I don't claim this to be fact, but I got this from the forum archive...It may shed some light on the situation...
--------------------------
Lateralus leaked a slight few nights before it was officially released ... I was on mIRC while ** was leaking it with a handful of you I'm sure [**] ... half the album one night, the last half the next. It was killer, stopping on Parabola, with Kabir claiming, "Track 9 is the most intense Tool song I've ever heard ... better than Flood." Talk about a long 24 hours...
I do remember the album being leaked in 2 peices. I guess the theory about 8 days is probably right. Plus, Kabir posted that info on the 7th of May.

Link to the thread.

Last edited by Furthurdown; 04-21-2006 at 12:19 PM..
Old 04-21-2006, 11:40 AM   #21
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
edit: I may be confusing this with the Radiohead "Kid A" leak, which a month before the release. While they were released nearly 8 months apart, that was my freshman year in college, so a lot was pretty hazy...
Anyways, I don't claim this to be fact, but I got this from the forum archive...It may shed some light on the situation...
Lateralus leaked a slight few nights before it was officially released ... I was on mIRC while ** was leaking it with a handful of you I'm sure [**] ... half the album one night, the last half the next. It was killer, stopping on Parabola, with Kabir claiming, "Track 9 is the most intense Tool song I've ever heard ... better than Flood." Talk about a long 24 hours...
I do remember the album being leaked in 2 peices. I guess the theory about 8 days is probably right. Plus, Kabir posted that info on the 7th of May.

Link to the thread.

Last edited by Furthurdown; 04-21-2006 at 12:19 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Furthurdown
04-21-2006, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Oh, that's right! There use to be a share/leach ratio on a lot of those servers, and such. I remember those days...iRC was still pretty big, though. Or at least for me; a lot of the music I used to get back then came off those networks, because a lot of the groups that released the first leaks were members of a handful of channels.
Old 04-21-2006, 11:42 AM   #22
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Oh, that's right! There use to be a share/leach ratio on a lot of those servers, and such. I remember those days...iRC was still pretty big, though. Or at least for me; a lot of the music I used to get back then came off those networks, because a lot of the groups that released the first leaks were members of a handful of channels.
04-21-2006, 03:28 PM

8 days is correct. no need to look any further.
Old 04-21-2006, 03:28 PM   #23
On Probation

Bincount™: 15

8 days is correct. no need to look any further.
OFFLINE |  
Virginity Trey's Avatar Virginity Trey
04-21-2006, 04:20 PM

For anyone who posted on this board 5 years ago...

What was the reaction from fans when it leaked? Were there as many negative reactions as there is for this album?
Old 04-21-2006, 04:20 PM   #24
Level 4 - Thinker

For anyone who posted on this board 5 years ago...

What was the reaction from fans when it leaked? Were there as many negative reactions as there is for this album?
OFFLINE |  
insaner's Avatar insaner
04-21-2006, 04:54 PM

i didnt post on the message board here, but i did on alt.music.tool and there were of course mixed reactions. people who say tool probably laugh at all this shouldnt be so jaded. im sure they are more than happy and humbled that people would care enough to get this crazy about it.
Old 04-21-2006, 04:54 PM   #25
On Probation

i didnt post on the message board here, but i did on alt.music.tool and there were of course mixed reactions. people who say tool probably laugh at all this shouldnt be so jaded. im sure they are more than happy and humbled that people would care enough to get this crazy about it.
OFFLINE |  
Winner's Avatar Winner
04-21-2006, 05:16 PM

Where might I find the fake Lateralus track names?
Old 04-21-2006, 05:16 PM   #26
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3

04-22-2006, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winner

I don't know, but Poopy the Clown was one of them
Old 04-22-2006, 12:48 AM   #27
Suicide Booth ID: 17

Bincount™: 1891

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winner

I don't know, but Poopy the Clown was one of them
04-22-2006, 10:20 AM

lateralus did leak only a few days before retail....and it was leaked in 2 pieces.....tracks 1-5 (i think) then a day or so later the rest came out. I cant remember the details, but I think someone claimed kibur was responsible for it.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:20 AM   #28
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 18

lateralus did leak only a few days before retail....and it was leaked in 2 pieces.....tracks 1-5 (i think) then a day or so later the rest came out. I cant remember the details, but I think someone claimed kibur was responsible for it.
OFFLINE |  
KFJ
04-22-2006, 10:41 AM

Lateralus leaked on may 7th and was released the 15th.
Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...5ff9e86835baae

Last edited by KFJ; 04-22-2006 at 10:44 AM..
Old 04-22-2006, 10:41 AM   #29
KFJ
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Source:

Last edited by KFJ; 04-22-2006 at 10:44 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Goad
04-22-2006, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFJ
Source:
the PMS release was the first 'scene' release, but the tracks were flying around efnet (and soon other places) long before that.
Old 04-22-2006, 05:06 PM   #30
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFJ
Source:
the PMS release was the first 'scene' release, but the tracks were flying around efnet (and soon other places) long before that.
OFFLINE |  
insaner's Avatar insaner
04-23-2006, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFJ
Source:

kung fu jesus has spoken, and he has spoken the truth.
Old 04-23-2006, 01:51 AM   #31
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFJ
Source:

OFFLINE |  
Goad
04-23-2006, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaner

ß °ÜÜ ° ÜÜ° ß
ß °ÜÜ ßß²Ü Ü²ßß
ßß²Ü ß²ÛÜ ° ÜÛ²ß
° ß²ÛÜ ßÛ²Ü ° °±²±° ° ܲÛß °
± ßÛÛ²Ü ÛÛ²Ü ° ܲÛÛ ÜÜÛÛ²ß ß²ÛÛÜÜ°
° °±²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ß ßÛÛ²Ý ÛÛ²Ý Þ²ÛÛ ²ÛÛÛß ßÛ²±
° ß²ÛÛÛ² ÞÛ²Û ÞÛÛ²Ý Þ²ÛÛÝÞÛÛÛÛ° ° °Û²±° ° °
²ÛÛÝ ÞÛ²Û ÞÛÛ²Ý ° Þ²ÛÛÝ ²ÛÛÛÛ ÞÛ
° ÛÛÛÝ ÛÛ²Ý ²ÛÛ² ²ÛÛ² ÛÛÛÛÛ Û
ÛÛÛÝ ÞÛ°Û ÛÛÛ²Ý ° Þ²ÛÛÛ ÞÛÛÛÛÛ° °
ÛÛÛÝ ÞÛ°Û ²ÛÛÛÛ² ± ²ÛÛÛÛ² Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ²°ÜÜÜ
° ° °±²ÝÛÛÛÝ° °±²±° ÞÛ°Û ÛÛÝÛ۲ݲ޲ÛÛÞÛÛ ° ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²°ÜÜÜ Þ²±° ° °
Ü ÛÛÛÝ ÞÛ²Ý ÛÛ² ÞÛÛ² ²ÛÛ ²ÛÛ Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²°ÛÜ
Üþ°ß ÛÛÛÝ Û²ß ÞÛÛÝ ²ÛÛ²ÛÛ² ÞÛÛÝ ßßßÛÛÛÛÛÛ²°Ý
ß ²ÛÛ² ÜÜÛ²ß Þ²ÛÛ ÞÛÛÛÛÛÝ ÛÛ²Ý Þ²ÛÛÛÛ²
²Ý Ü Ü²ÛÛÛÛ²ÝÞ²ÛÛ²ß °ÛÛÛ ²ÛÛÛ² ÛÛÛ° ° ßÛÛÛ°Ý
°Û ÛÛÛÛ ÞÛÛÛÛÝ ÛÛÛ ÞÛÛÛÛÝ ° °±²±° ° ÛÛÛ°Ý
Þ²Ü ÛÛÛÛÝ °ÛÛÛÛÛÛÜ ²Û² ÜÛÛÛÛÛÛ° ° ÛÛÛ²Ý
²Û²Ü ܲÛÛÛÛ² ܲÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛ²Ü ß Ü²ÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛ²Ü ÜÛÛÛ²Ý
°ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛßþ phat metal shit þßÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
ß²ßßßßßßßßßßß°ÛÛÛßß presents: ßßÛÛÛ°ßßßßßßß²ß
ÜÛ²Ûß ßÛ²ÛÜ zyk!
ÜÛÛ²ß artist: Tool ß²ÛÛÜ
° ܲÛß album.: Lateralus (RETAIL) ßÛ²Ü °
Ü Ü²ß ° label.: Dissectional/Volcano ° ß²Ü Ü
°±²Ý °Ýß ° °±²ÛܲÜÜ Ü Ü ÜܲÜÜ Ü Ü ÜܲÜÛ²±° ° ßÞ° Þ²±°
ß Ü²ß ß ß²Ü ß
± Ü°ß genre........: Metal ß°Ü ±
ܲÜÜ ß²ß rip.date.....: 05/10/2001 ß²ß ÜܲÜ
ܲÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü rel.date.....: 05/15/2001 ܲÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü
Þ²ÛÛÛÛß ßÛÜ #track.......: 13 ÜÛß ßÛÛÛÛ²Ý
°²ÛÛ²Ý Þ² size.........: 108MB ²Ý Þ²ÛÛ²°
Þ²ÛÛÛ ß ripper.......: Team Q ß ÛÛÛ²Ý
Þ²ÛÛÛÜ ÜÛÛÛ²Ý
Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ²Ü Ü Ü²ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
ß²ÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßßß ß ßß²ßß ß ßßßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛ²ß
Üþ°ß ß ° ß ß°þÜ
ß ÜÛßÜ ÜßÛÜ ß
²Ý ÜÛ²Ûßßßßßß ßßßßßÛ²ÛÜ Þ²
°Û Ü²Ü ÜÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÜ Ü²Ü Û°
Þ²Ü ß Ü²ÛÛÛÛ² ²ÛÛÛÛ²Ü ß Ü²Ý
²Û²Ü ܲÛÛÛÛÛÛ² þÝ about this release Þþ ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ² ܲ۲
°ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ß ß²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ°
Üþ²ßßß ßßß²þÜ
Üß ßÜ
²Ý We spread around the first rip of this AMAZING new Þ²
²Ý CD early this week; now we're proud to bring you the Þ²
²Ý FULL RETAIL high quality rip. If you feel the need Þ²
²Ý to hate just check out the enclosed cd cover proof. Þ²
²Ý Þ²
²Ý Gotta give credit where it's due though: HUGE thanks Þ²
²Ý to vulgar for pointing us in the right direction. Þ²
²Ý Oh, just so you all know, this cd came from Israel, Þ²
²Ý from a special member of Team Q. ON THE MAP NOW YO? Þ²
²Ý Anyway, heres the point: IF YOU LISTEN TO THIS CD Þ²
²Ý YOU *MUST* GO AND BUY IT ON THE 14th/15th/WHENEVER! Þ²
²Ý This has to be one of the most incredible albums Þ²
²Ý ever recorded and the band deserves to be paid for Þ²
²Ý every single track on it. Þ²
²Ý Þ²
²Ý Oh yeah, before someone decides to bitch about track Þ²
²Ý 9 being named 'incorrectly', it seems the title is Þ²
²Ý actually 'Lateralis'. Check the cover if you must. Þ²
²Ý Þ²
²Ý OK, time for the pRoPz list: big shouts to vulgar, Þ²
²Ý bq, corny, zr, gone, fusq, mav, hurlay, ions, popo, Þ²
²Ý sic, johnl, rocksolid, pokey, nnitro, kilroy, #pms, Þ²
²Ý you crazy ksi guys, the mp3hq crew, #eXl studz, and Þ²
²Ý OF COURSE, the ENTIRE #cdz gang :D Þ²
²Ý Þ²
²Ý Well this nfo went on long enough. Start listening Þ²
²Ý now and put the damn thing on repeat, it's the best Þ²
²Ý cd you'll hear for the next 10 years. Þ²
²Ý Þ²
²Ý - TEAM Q of PMS Þ²
²Ý ps. buy this fucking cd. Þ²
²Ý Þ²
°Ý Þ°
þ Üþ°ß ß ß ß°þÜ þ
ß°ß ÜÛßÜ ÜßÛÜ ß°ß
²Û²Ü ܲÛÛÛÛÛÛ² þÝ track listing Þþ ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ² ܲ۲
Üþ²ßßß ßßß²þÜ
Üß ßÜ
°Ý track title time Þ°
²Ý Þ²
²Ý 01 The Grudge 8:35 Þ²
²Ý 02 Eon Blue Apocalypse 1:04 Þ²
²Ý 03 The Patient 7:13 Þ²
²Ý 04 Mantra 1:12 Þ²
²Ý 05 Schism 6:46 Þ²
²Ý 06 Parabol 3:04 Þ²
²Ý 07 Parabola 6:02 Þ²
²Ý 08 Ticks & Leeches 8:09 Þ²
²Ý 09 Lateralis 9:23 Þ²
²Ý 10 Disposition 4:45 Þ²
²Ý 11 Reflection 11:06 Þ²
²Ý 12 Triad 8:45 Þ²
²Ý 13 Faaip De Oiad 2:38 Þ²
°Ý Þ°
ܲÜÜ ÜܲÜ
ܲÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü Ü Ü²ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü
Þ²ÛÛÛÛß ßÛÜ ß ßßßß²ßßßß ß ÜÛß ßÛÛÛÛ²Ý
°²ÛÛ²Ý Û² ° ²Û Þ²ÛÛ²°
Þ²ÛÛÛ Þ² Ü total time: 78:32 ²Ý ÛÛÛ²Ý
Þ²ÛÛÛÜ Þ² ²Ý ÜÛÛÛ²Ý
Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛÜ°ÜÜÜ²Ü ° ܲÜÜÜ°ÜÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
ß²ÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜ Ü Ü ÜܲÜÜ Ü Ü ÜÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛ²ß
Þ² ß ²Ý
Þ² [about us] ²Ý
Þ² PMS was created in July 2000 by Gone_MAD and ²Ý
Þ² tmdrums17. Gone_MAD and Bharkues currently ²Ý
Þ² run PMS. We focus mostly on the metal based ²Ý
Þ² genres. We like to expose everyone to new ²Ý
Þ² underground bands that dont get any publicity.²Ý
Þ² We are looking for rippers (pre or tues) and ²Ý
Þ² shells to run xdcc bots. ²Ý
Þ² ²Ý
Þ² Come visit us at #PMS on efnet. ²Ý
Þ² ²Ý
Þ² Shouts to: All the PMS rippers, without you ²Ý
Þ² guys we'd be nothing. Keep up the good work! ²Ý
Þ² ²Ý
Þ² "Everything But Pop" ²Ý
Þ² ²Ý
ܲÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ Ü ° Ü ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜܲÜ
ܲÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ßßß ÜܲÜÜ ßßßß²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛ²Ü
Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛß°ß ß ß°ßÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
Þ²ÛÛÛßÜÛßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßß²ßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßß ßßßßßßßßßÛÜßÛÛÛ²Ý
Þ²ÛÛÛ ÞÛ nfo-layout by: z0oy0rk þ last update Jan-30-2001 ÛÝ ÛÛÛ²Ý
°²ÛÛ²Ý ßÛ°ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜܲÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ ÜÜ°Ûß Þ²ÛÛ²°
Þ²ÛÛÛÛÜ ÜÛ² ß°ß ²ÛÜ ÜÛÛÛÛ²Ý
ß²ÛÛÛÛÛ²ß ß²ÛÛÛÛÛ²ß
ß²ßß ßß²ß
Old 04-23-2006, 02:52 PM   #32
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaner

ß °ÜÜ ° ÜÜ° ß
ß °ÜÜ ßß²Ü Ü²ßß
ßß²Ü ß²ÛÜ ° ÜÛ²ß
° ß²ÛÜ ßÛ²Ü ° °±²±° ° ܲÛß °
± ßÛÛ²Ü ÛÛ²Ü ° ܲÛÛ ÜÜÛÛ²ß ß²ÛÛÜÜ°
° °±²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ß ßÛÛ²Ý ÛÛ²Ý Þ²ÛÛ ²ÛÛÛß ßÛ²±
° ß²ÛÛÛ² ÞÛ²Û ÞÛÛ²Ý Þ²ÛÛÝÞÛÛÛÛ° ° °Û²±° ° °
²ÛÛÝ ÞÛ²Û ÞÛÛ²Ý ° Þ²ÛÛÝ ²ÛÛÛÛ ÞÛ
° ÛÛÛÝ ÛÛ²Ý ²ÛÛ² ²ÛÛ² ÛÛÛÛÛ Û
ÛÛÛÝ ÞÛ°Û ÛÛÛ²Ý ° Þ²ÛÛÛ ÞÛÛÛÛÛ° °
ÛÛÛÝ ÞÛ°Û ²ÛÛÛÛ² ± ²ÛÛÛÛ² Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ²°ÜÜÜ
° ° °±²ÝÛÛÛÝ° °±²±° ÞÛ°Û ÛÛÝÛ۲ݲ޲ÛÛÞÛÛ ° ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²°ÜÜÜ Þ²±° ° °
Ü ÛÛÛÝ ÞÛ²Ý ÛÛ² ÞÛÛ² ²ÛÛ ²ÛÛ Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²°ÛÜ
Üþ°ß ÛÛÛÝ Û²ß ÞÛÛÝ ²ÛÛ²ÛÛ² ÞÛÛÝ ßßßÛÛÛÛÛÛ²°Ý
ß ²ÛÛ² ÜÜÛ²ß Þ²ÛÛ ÞÛÛÛÛÛÝ ÛÛ²Ý Þ²ÛÛÛÛ²
²Ý Ü Ü²ÛÛÛÛ²ÝÞ²ÛÛ²ß °ÛÛÛ ²ÛÛÛ² ÛÛÛ° ° ßÛÛÛ°Ý
°Û ÛÛÛÛ ÞÛÛÛÛÝ ÛÛÛ ÞÛÛÛÛÝ ° °±²±° ° ÛÛÛ°Ý
Þ²Ü ÛÛÛÛÝ °ÛÛÛÛÛÛÜ ²Û² ÜÛÛÛÛÛÛ° ° ÛÛÛ²Ý
²Û²Ü ܲÛÛÛÛ² ܲÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛ²Ü ß Ü²ÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛ²Ü ÜÛÛÛ²Ý
°ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛßþ phat metal shit þßÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
ß²ßßßßßßßßßßß°ÛÛÛßß presents: ßßÛÛÛ°ßßßßßßß²ß
ÜÛ²Ûß ßÛ²ÛÜ zyk!
ÜÛÛ²ß artist: Tool ß²ÛÛÜ
° ܲÛß album.: Lateralus (RETAIL) ßÛ²Ü °
Ü Ü²ß ° label.: Dissectional/Volcano ° ß²Ü Ü
°±²Ý °Ýß ° °±²ÛܲÜÜ Ü Ü ÜܲÜÜ Ü Ü ÜܲÜÛ²±° ° ßÞ° Þ²±°
ß Ü²ß ß ß²Ü ß
± Ü°ß genre........: Metal ß°Ü ±
ܲÜÜ ß²ß rip.date.....: 05/10/2001 ß²ß ÜܲÜ
ܲÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü rel.date.....: 05/15/2001 ܲÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü
Þ²ÛÛÛÛß ßÛÜ #track.......: 13 ÜÛß ßÛÛÛÛ²Ý
°²ÛÛ²Ý Þ² size.........: 108MB ²Ý Þ²ÛÛ²°
Þ²ÛÛÛ ß ripper.......: Team Q ß ÛÛÛ²Ý
Þ²ÛÛÛÜ ÜÛÛÛ²Ý
Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ²Ü Ü Ü²ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
ß²ÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßßß ß ßß²ßß ß ßßßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛ²ß
Üþ°ß ß ° ß ß°þÜ
ß ÜÛßÜ ÜßÛÜ ß
²Û²Ü ܲÛÛÛÛÛÛ² þÝ about this release Þþ ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ² ܲ۲
Üþ²ßßß ßßß²þÜ
Üß ßÜ
²Ý We spread around the first rip of this AMAZING new Þ²
²Ý CD early this week; now we're proud to bring you the Þ²
²Ý FULL RETAIL high quality rip. If you feel the need Þ²
²Ý to hate just check out the enclosed cd cover proof. Þ²
²Ý Þ²
²Ý Gotta give credit where it's due though: HUGE thanks Þ²
²Ý to vulgar for pointing us in the right direction. Þ²
²Ý Oh, just so you all know, this cd came from Israel, Þ²
²Ý from a special member of Team Q. ON THE MAP NOW YO? Þ²
²Ý Anyway, heres the point: IF YOU LISTEN TO THIS CD Þ²
²Ý YOU *MUST* GO AND BUY IT ON THE 14th/15th/WHENEVER! Þ²
²Ý This has to be one of the most incredible albums Þ²
²Ý ever recorded and the band deserves to be paid for Þ²
²Ý every single track on it. Þ²
²Ý Þ²
²Ý Oh yeah, before someone decides to bitch about track Þ²
²Ý 9 being named 'incorrectly', it seems the title is Þ²
²Ý actually 'Lateralis'. Check the cover if you must. Þ²
²Ý Þ²
²Ý OK, time for the pRoPz list: big shouts to vulgar, Þ²
²Ý bq, corny, zr, gone, fusq, mav, hurlay, ions, popo, Þ²
²Ý sic, johnl, rocksolid, pokey, nnitro, kilroy, #pms, Þ²
²Ý you crazy ksi guys, the mp3hq crew, #eXl studz, and Þ²
²Ý OF COURSE, the ENTIRE #cdz gang :D Þ²
²Ý Þ²
²Ý Well this nfo went on long enough. Start listening Þ²
²Ý now and put the damn thing on repeat, it's the best Þ²
²Ý cd you'll hear for the next 10 years. Þ²
²Ý Þ²
²Ý - TEAM Q of PMS Þ²
²Ý ps. buy this fucking cd. Þ²
²Ý Þ²
°Ý Þ°
þ Üþ°ß ß ß ß°þÜ þ
ß°ß ÜÛßÜ ÜßÛÜ ß°ß
²Û²Ü ܲÛÛÛÛÛÛ² þÝ track listing Þþ ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ² ܲ۲
Üþ²ßßß ßßß²þÜ
Üß ßÜ
°Ý track title time Þ°
²Ý Þ²
²Ý 01 The Grudge 8:35 Þ²
²Ý 02 Eon Blue Apocalypse 1:04 Þ²
²Ý 03 The Patient 7:13 Þ²
²Ý 04 Mantra 1:12 Þ²
²Ý 05 Schism 6:46 Þ²
²Ý 06 Parabol 3:04 Þ²
²Ý 07 Parabola 6:02 Þ²
²Ý 08 Ticks & Leeches 8:09 Þ²
²Ý 09 Lateralis 9:23 Þ²
²Ý 10 Disposition 4:45 Þ²
²Ý 11 Reflection 11:06 Þ²
²Ý 12 Triad 8:45 Þ²
²Ý 13 Faaip De Oiad 2:38 Þ²
°Ý Þ°
ܲÜÜ ÜܲÜ
ܲÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü Ü Ü²ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü
Þ²ÛÛÛÛß ßÛÜ ß ßßßß²ßßßß ß ÜÛß ßÛÛÛÛ²Ý
°²ÛÛ²Ý Û² ° ²Û Þ²ÛÛ²°
Þ²ÛÛÛ Þ² Ü total time: 78:32 ²Ý ÛÛÛ²Ý
Þ²ÛÛÛÜ Þ² ²Ý ÜÛÛÛ²Ý
Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛÜ°ÜÜÜ²Ü ° ܲÜÜÜ°ÜÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
ß²ÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜ Ü Ü ÜܲÜÜ Ü Ü ÜÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛ²ß
Þ² ß ²Ý
Þ² [about us] ²Ý
Þ² PMS was created in July 2000 by Gone_MAD and ²Ý
Þ² tmdrums17. Gone_MAD and Bharkues currently ²Ý
Þ² run PMS. We focus mostly on the metal based ²Ý
Þ² genres. We like to expose everyone to new ²Ý
Þ² underground bands that dont get any publicity.²Ý
Þ² We are looking for rippers (pre or tues) and ²Ý
Þ² shells to run xdcc bots. ²Ý
Þ² ²Ý
Þ² Come visit us at #PMS on efnet. ²Ý
Þ² ²Ý
Þ² Shouts to: All the PMS rippers, without you ²Ý
Þ² guys we'd be nothing. Keep up the good work! ²Ý
Þ² ²Ý
Þ² "Everything But Pop" ²Ý
Þ² ²Ý
ܲÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ Ü ° Ü ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜܲÜ
ܲÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ßßß ÜܲÜÜ ßßßß²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛ²Ü
Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛß°ß ß ß°ßÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
Þ²ÛÛÛßÜÛßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßß²ßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßß ßßßßßßßßßÛÜßÛÛÛ²Ý
Þ²ÛÛÛ ÞÛ nfo-layout by: z0oy0rk þ last update Jan-30-2001 ÛÝ ÛÛÛ²Ý
°²ÛÛ²Ý ßÛ°ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜܲÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ ÜÜ°Ûß Þ²ÛÛ²°
Þ²ÛÛÛÛÜ ÜÛ² ß°ß ²ÛÜ ÜÛÛÛÛ²Ý
ß²ÛÛÛÛÛ²ß ß²ÛÛÛÛÛ²ß
ß²ßß ßß²ß
OFFLINE |  
04-23-2006, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goad
rip.date.....: 05/10/2001
rel.date.....: 05/15/2001
This is *after* t.d.n posted that it had leaked.

Thanks, though.
Old 04-23-2006, 07:39 PM   #33
meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goad
rip.date.....: 05/10/2001
rel.date.....: 05/15/2001
This is *after* t.d.n posted that it had leaked.

Thanks, though.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply