Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
lmerr's Avatar lmerr
04-14-2006, 09:51 AM

I think that maybe part of the Vicarious video will be stereoscopic. I have no reason to think that its true, just a thought. It wouldn't surprise me considering that Adam is so obsessed with it. However, it would probably give me a headache.

(I guess this could fit in the Vicarious section, but its not very valid. I wouldn't consider it a lie however, just an idea)
Old 04-14-2006, 09:51 AM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
I want the video in stereoscopic.

I think that maybe part of the Vicarious video will be stereoscopic. I have no reason to think that its true, just a thought. It wouldn't surprise me considering that Adam is so obsessed with it. However, it would probably give me a headache.

(I guess this could fit in the Vicarious section, but its not very valid. I wouldn't consider it a lie however, just an idea)
OFFLINE |  
Nietzsche's Dead's Avatar Nietzsche's Dead
04-14-2006, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmerr

indeed, and they should make us all have to cross our eyes for 7 minutes, so we go blind :)
Old 04-14-2006, 10:43 AM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: I want the video in stereoscopic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmerr

indeed, and they should make us all have to cross our eyes for 7 minutes, so we go blind :)
OFFLINE |  
meatstick's Avatar meatstick
04-14-2006, 10:53 AM

I am already crosseyed from the masturbating, so it won't bother me.
Old 04-14-2006, 10:53 AM   #3
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 6

I am already crosseyed from the masturbating, so it won't bother me.
04-14-2006, 10:56 AM

i dont think it will be. It would take too much time to figure out how to view it properly. Images are one thing but animation is pretty hard to do unless its slow and transitions nicely.

However, that would be fucking insane.. could you imagine even some of their older videos in stereoscopic form? im tingling just thinking about the end of parabola.
Old 04-14-2006, 10:56 AM   #4
seeyouauntie

Bincount™: 8695

i dont think it will be. It would take too much time to figure out how to view it properly. Images are one thing but animation is pretty hard to do unless its slow and transitions nicely.

However, that would be fucking insane.. could you imagine even some of their older videos in stereoscopic form? im tingling just thinking about the end of parabola.
04-14-2006, 11:40 AM

this is the fucking worst idea ive ever heard
Old 04-14-2006, 11:40 AM   #5
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Location: UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE IMO
Bincount™: 8627

this is the fucking worst idea ive ever heard

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply