Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
Carny_Handles's Avatar Carny_Handles
04-13-2006, 12:26 PM

first of im going to start by saying a lot of you will laugh this post, some however will understand completely where im coming from.

..enjoy..

Tool announced (3-3-06) that the album title would be 10,000 days. At first many hated the title, but it still got us thinking 'what could it mean.' some thought it was a link to Jesus. I personally am a numbers guy, I recognize synchronicities with numbers all the time. 10,000 days = about 28 years.. just keep that in mind for the following.

The skepticism progressed with the new title, but eventually most came around to truly believe the title would in fact become 10,000 days. While I was laying on my bed today looking around my room I noticed two things came to my consciousness.

1. I have a print of Alex gray’s 'interbeing' and the skulls with the fetus in their head who are then attached to 'the one', i'll call it, are the same skulls found in the leaked album art booklet (which is legit).

2. I also noticed in another tool poster i have the same flower of life image is at the bottom of that very page from the booklet. I know some of you may think that every page of the booklet contains that same image of the flower of life, it's not so. As someone mentioned in that thread it is a 'flip book' style booklet with regards to the flower 'evolving'.

Anyways back to the 28 years thing. Tool being the spiritual yet also marketing genus that they are took what would probably be the peak demographics age for those who are tool fans. I believe this board is a huge skew of data with regards to that, it seems like most people here are on the younger end of the spectrum. Its my belief that the majority of tool fans are in their mid twenties or 'close' to it. Which would mean in the year 2012 the majority of mid 20 something’s would be 28 years of age when 2012 rolls around. This would act as a spark for those 20 something who are inclined to spiritual synchronicities to take this album as a themed album related to the concepts of 2012.

Now for the slight leap. I think tool is just priming us and will change the album title and track names to fit a 2012 theme better.

Commence laughing. I will keep a link to this in my signature for future ass kissery. ..and save it on hard disk :) incase a mod deletes it and i'll post it later going SEE.
Old 04-13-2006, 12:26 PM   #1
seeyouauntie

Bincount™: 8695
10,000 days is not the real title. (long read)

first of im going to start by saying a lot of you will laugh this post, some however will understand completely where im coming from.

..enjoy..

Tool announced (3-3-06) that the album title would be 10,000 days. At first many hated the title, but it still got us thinking 'what could it mean.' some thought it was a link to Jesus. I personally am a numbers guy, I recognize synchronicities with numbers all the time. 10,000 days = about 28 years.. just keep that in mind for the following.

The skepticism progressed with the new title, but eventually most came around to truly believe the title would in fact become 10,000 days. While I was laying on my bed today looking around my room I noticed two things came to my consciousness.

1. I have a print of Alex gray’s 'interbeing' and the skulls with the fetus in their head who are then attached to 'the one', i'll call it, are the same skulls found in the leaked album art booklet (which is legit).

2. I also noticed in another tool poster i have the same flower of life image is at the bottom of that very page from the booklet. I know some of you may think that every page of the booklet contains that same image of the flower of life, it's not so. As someone mentioned in that thread it is a 'flip book' style booklet with regards to the flower 'evolving'.

Anyways back to the 28 years thing. Tool being the spiritual yet also marketing genus that they are took what would probably be the peak demographics age for those who are tool fans. I believe this board is a huge skew of data with regards to that, it seems like most people here are on the younger end of the spectrum. Its my belief that the majority of tool fans are in their mid twenties or 'close' to it. Which would mean in the year 2012 the majority of mid 20 something’s would be 28 years of age when 2012 rolls around. This would act as a spark for those 20 something who are inclined to spiritual synchronicities to take this album as a themed album related to the concepts of 2012.

Now for the slight leap. I think tool is just priming us and will change the album title and track names to fit a 2012 theme better.

Commence laughing. I will keep a link to this in my signature for future ass kissery. ..and save it on hard disk :) incase a mod deletes it and i'll post it later going SEE.
04-13-2006, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carny_Handles

..enjoy..

Interesting...but i have a feeling the title IS 10,000 days especially with all the evidence out there to support it
Old 04-13-2006, 12:28 PM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 10,000 days is not the real title. (long read)

Quote:

..enjoy..

Interesting...but i have a feeling the title IS 10,000 days especially with all the evidence out there to support it
04-13-2006, 12:30 PM

Okay, thanks.
Old 04-13-2006, 12:30 PM   #3
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 32

Okay, thanks.
OFFLINE |  
Vaginal Replicator
04-13-2006, 12:31 PM

Yea, i'm sure we can all pretty much say that the title is "10,000 Days" because if you just look around, the title is everywhere, poster, magazines, stores, online stores, everywhere.
Old 04-13-2006, 12:31 PM   #4
Banned.

Bincount™: 1

Yea, i'm sure we can all pretty much say that the title is "10,000 Days" because if you just look around, the title is everywhere, poster, magazines, stores, online stores, everywhere.
OFFLINE |  
Cucumber_11's Avatar Cucumber_11
04-13-2006, 12:34 PM

It is perfectly feasible for an album to change its name before its release. They could technically do it at any time, with little effect to the band other than a few annoyed people.

I do have a feeling that the title is true though. Like a cist, its grown on me.
"10, 000 Days was everything I wanted Lateralus to be. When I first got it [Lateralus] I felt it was a very very good album but no way up there with my favourites. Then 10, 000 Days came and it was like 'woah'."
Old 04-13-2006, 12:34 PM   #5
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 192

It is perfectly feasible for an album to change its name before its release. They could technically do it at any time, with little effect to the band other than a few annoyed people.

I do have a feeling that the title is true though. Like a cist, its grown on me.
"10, 000 Days was everything I wanted Lateralus to be. When I first got it [Lateralus] I felt it was a very very good album but no way up there with my favourites. Then 10, 000 Days came and it was like 'woah'."
OFFLINE |  
Goldfoot
04-13-2006, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Now, I didn't even read your post, but I saw this part in a quote down the page. I'll save a couple things that have overly convinced me that 10,000 Days IS the real title. I honestly don't care what it is, but it's 10,000 Days.
Old 04-13-2006, 12:38 PM   #6
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 88

Quote:
Now, I didn't even read your post, but I saw this part in a quote down the page. I'll save a couple things that have overly convinced me that 10,000 Days IS the real title. I honestly don't care what it is, but it's 10,000 Days.
04-13-2006, 12:39 PM

the new album title will be 10,000 days.

end of fucking story
Old 04-13-2006, 12:39 PM   #7
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 37

the new album title will be 10,000 days.

end of fucking story
OFFLINE |  
04-13-2006, 12:46 PM

..and if its not?

how can you guys be so sure, has tool ever tricked us before? nahh, not ever right? Do you have the CD in your hands? I thought not. Has tool ever gone to such extremes to prevent an album leak? hm? Why not make it fun for a few right.

I know you guys are skeptics, but in a few weeks we will know for sure.
Old 04-13-2006, 12:46 PM   #8
seeyouauntie

..and if its not?

how can you guys be so sure, has tool ever tricked us before? nahh, not ever right? Do you have the CD in your hands? I thought not. Has tool ever gone to such extremes to prevent an album leak? hm? Why not make it fun for a few right.

04-13-2006, 12:51 PM

Tool has been to straightforward lately...they're up to something.
Old 04-13-2006, 12:51 PM   #9
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 3

Tool has been to straightforward lately...they're up to something.
OFFLINE |  
Goldfoot
04-13-2006, 12:53 PM

Yeah, WE'RE the skeptics........

Anyway, a fake album title doesn't prevent a leak.
Old 04-13-2006, 12:53 PM   #10
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Yeah, WE'RE the skeptics........

Anyway, a fake album title doesn't prevent a leak.
04-13-2006, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaginal Replicator
not to mention Sony BMG's website. i just can't imagine that they would be in on this one. The album is coming out in two weeks. It's too late now.
Old 04-13-2006, 12:57 PM   #11
Banned.

Bincount™: 932

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaginal Replicator
not to mention Sony BMG's website. i just can't imagine that they would be in on this one. The album is coming out in two weeks. It's too late now.
OFFLINE |  
reverend resistor's Avatar reverend resistor
04-13-2006, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Exactly, a few weeks, so stop posting your theories and fucking WAIT.

"New rule: If churches don't have to pay taxes, they also can't call the fire department when they catch fire. Sorry reverend, that's one of those services that goes along with paying in. I'll use the fire department I pay for. You can pray for rain."
Old 04-13-2006, 12:59 PM   #12
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 296

Quote:

"New rule: If churches don't have to pay taxes, they also can't call the fire department when they catch fire. Sorry reverend, that's one of those services that goes along with paying in. I'll use the fire department I pay for. You can pray for rain."
OFFLINE |  
04-13-2006, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend resistor

what good woud my post had been if i posted it after the title change and track change? not too exciting now would it have been.
Old 04-13-2006, 01:02 PM   #13
seeyouauntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend resistor

what good woud my post had been if i posted it after the title change and track change? not too exciting now would it have been.
04-13-2006, 01:05 PM

Quote:
It's not too exciting as of right now either, considering the title is 10,000 Days.

Old 04-13-2006, 01:05 PM   #14

Quote:
It's not too exciting as of right now either, considering the title is 10,000 Days.

OFFLINE |  
KlepTIK
04-13-2006, 01:12 PM

Let it go
Old 04-13-2006, 01:12 PM   #15

Let it go
OFFLINE |  
reverend resistor's Avatar reverend resistor
04-13-2006, 01:15 PM

On seconds thought Carny, I think you're actually right! Man, you totally called their bluff dude. When the radio stations go to recieve Vicarious off of the secure server, it's going to be in a .rar file with a .txt that says

"Hey guys,

The album's name and tracklisting are totally fake! LOL

The real title of this song is "XXXtra Large Pancake", for real. No lies this time! We wouldn't lie to you, our beloved radio friends, just our fans who provide us with money... Two weeks remaining until the album drops nontheless! What losers! Heh.

Enjoy!

<3 Maynard"
Old 04-13-2006, 01:15 PM   #16

On seconds thought Carny, I think you're actually right! Man, you totally called their bluff dude. When the radio stations go to recieve Vicarious off of the secure server, it's going to be in a .rar file with a .txt that says

"Hey guys,

The album's name and tracklisting are totally fake! LOL

The real title of this song is "XXXtra Large Pancake", for real. No lies this time! We wouldn't lie to you, our beloved radio friends, just our fans who provide us with money... Two weeks remaining until the album drops nontheless! What losers! Heh.

Enjoy!

<3 Maynard"
OFFLINE |  
rsh's Avatar rsh
04-13-2006, 01:31 PM

Carny should bet all his money on his theory...
Old 04-13-2006, 01:31 PM   #17
rsh
be happy with what
you have to be happy with
Suicide Booth ID: 2

Bincount™: 18992

04-13-2006, 02:22 PM

folks are really paranoid these days.
i bet they forget to put cds in the cases before shipping.
Old 04-13-2006, 02:22 PM   #18
Level 3 - Talker

folks are really paranoid these days.
i bet they forget to put cds in the cases before shipping.
OFFLINE |  
lachrymoIogy's Avatar lachrymoIogy
04-13-2006, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanSoldierHelmet
i'll see that bet.
Old 04-13-2006, 02:43 PM   #19
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanSoldierHelmet
i'll see that bet.
04-13-2006, 02:54 PM

Took some balls to drop a post like that in this kind of climate. I'm not sure I agree with 10,000 Days not being the title, but I fucking like your idea about 2012. I'm 22 now, so in 2012 I will be roughly 28. I'm not sure how much water it holds, but fuck it, I'm quite fond of 2012 theories of all stripes. Nice thinking.
Old 04-13-2006, 02:54 PM   #20
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 150

Took some balls to drop a post like that in this kind of climate. I'm not sure I agree with 10,000 Days not being the title, but I fucking like your idea about 2012. I'm 22 now, so in 2012 I will be roughly 28. I'm not sure how much water it holds, but fuck it, I'm quite fond of 2012 theories of all stripes. Nice thinking.
OFFLINE |  
Dredg's Avatar Dredg
04-13-2006, 02:55 PM

Quote:

..enjoy..

and all this 10,000 day hoax thinking stems from what? Oh right, your problem with the fact that 10,000 days is the title of the album. For some retarded reason you don't like the title, why? Is it not a made up word? You know the concept of the album and feel it doesnt correlate with feel of the album? The title doesnt compare with Link Park's album name?

What is your god damn malfunction?!
Old 04-13-2006, 02:55 PM   #21
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 15

Quote:

..enjoy..

and all this 10,000 day hoax thinking stems from what? Oh right, your problem with the fact that 10,000 days is the title of the album. For some retarded reason you don't like the title, why? Is it not a made up word? You know the concept of the album and feel it doesnt correlate with feel of the album? The title doesnt compare with Link Park's album name?

What is your god damn malfunction?!
OFFLINE |  
Spongebob's Avatar Spongebob
04-13-2006, 03:05 PM

ok Carny_Handles, im signing you up to this list here:

http://www.toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=39360
It stays there like Excalibur
Are you my Arthur?
Say you are

Take this cool dark steeled blade
Steal it, sheath it
In your lake
I drown with you to be together
Must you breathe?
Cos I need Heaven
Old 04-13-2006, 03:05 PM   #22
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 1669

ok Carny_Handles, im signing you up to this list here:

http://www.toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=39360
Are you my Arthur?
Say you are

Steal it, sheath it
In your lake
Must you breathe?
Cos I need Heaven
OFFLINE |  
praefector's Avatar praefector
04-13-2006, 03:13 PM

i didnt laugh

your theory is nice and all...but it doesnt do much to counteract all of the "10,000 days themed" adverts and promos going around . your evidence isnt compelling at all: tool fans are too young to have their album titled "10,000 days"? do you really think tool is considering the average age of their audience when naming an album...i think not.

ive got nothing against you or your post it doesnt make me believe the album will be titled something other than "10,000 days" and until some real info to the contrary from the band comes to the surface, 10,000 days is what i believe.
Old 04-13-2006, 03:13 PM   #23
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 1020

i didnt laugh

your theory is nice and all...but it doesnt do much to counteract all of the "10,000 days themed" adverts and promos going around . your evidence isnt compelling at all: tool fans are too young to have their album titled "10,000 days"? do you really think tool is considering the average age of their audience when naming an album...i think not.

ive got nothing against you or your post it doesnt make me believe the album will be titled something other than "10,000 days" and until some real info to the contrary from the band comes to the surface, 10,000 days is what i believe.
macfreak's Avatar macfreak
04-13-2006, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by electribe1
10,000 days can´t be fake now, may 2nd to close
Old 04-13-2006, 05:16 PM   #24
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by electribe1
10,000 days can´t be fake now, may 2nd to close
OFFLINE |  
a_sirian_in_agony's Avatar a_sirian_in_agony
04-13-2006, 05:38 PM

dude..i still think 10000 days is fucking fake....i dig the theory
Old 04-13-2006, 05:38 PM   #25
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 33

dude..i still think 10000 days is fucking fake....i dig the theory
04-13-2006, 05:39 PM

Yeah. I will not buy 10000 Days as the title until the album is in my hands with that title on it. I'm not sure I like the theory (what's with the 2012 stuff?) but I agree they are fucking with us, big time.

Self-titled album, bitches.
Old 04-13-2006, 05:39 PM   #26
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4

Yeah. I will not buy 10000 Days as the title until the album is in my hands with that title on it. I'm not sure I like the theory (what's with the 2012 stuff?) but I agree they are fucking with us, big time.

Self-titled album, bitches.
OFFLINE |  
shockpoint
04-13-2006, 06:36 PM

Exactly why you should never post after a long session of heavy drugs.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:36 PM   #27
Level 4 - Thinker

Exactly why you should never post after a long session of heavy drugs.
OFFLINE |  
Goldfoot
04-13-2006, 06:39 PM

It's 10,000 Days. Why are people still arguing this? Sony.ca has a fucking site with it plastered all over.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:39 PM   #28
Level 9 - Obstreperous

It's 10,000 Days. Why are people still arguing this? Sony.ca has a fucking site with it plastered all over.
04-13-2006, 06:47 PM

NEVER BELIEVE THE PRESS!!!
Old 04-13-2006, 06:47 PM   #29
Level 7 - Loquacious

NEVER BELIEVE THE PRESS!!!
04-13-2006, 06:50 PM

Quote:

I dont understand where your arguement that the title is fake is. Its fake because their peak demographic would be 10000 days old in 2012??????? what?????
Old 04-13-2006, 06:50 PM   #30
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:

I dont understand where your arguement that the title is fake is. Its fake because their peak demographic would be 10000 days old in 2012??????? what?????
OFFLINE |  
04-13-2006, 09:01 PM

hmm good point. I was stoned out of my mind while i wrote that. After thinking about where i was and what i thought while in that place and where I am now (sober) I actually think the 10,000 day title fits alot better due to what i mentioned above. ..im still not sure about the song titles though.. :D I still think those might be fake, but im pretty convinced now that 10,000 days is the real title. It fits pretty well. I also think the new album will be a 2012 themed album.
Old 04-13-2006, 09:01 PM   #31
seeyouauntie

hmm good point. I was stoned out of my mind while i wrote that. After thinking about where i was and what i thought while in that place and where I am now (sober) I actually think the 10,000 day title fits alot better due to what i mentioned above. ..im still not sure about the song titles though.. :D I still think those might be fake, but im pretty convinced now that 10,000 days is the real title. It fits pretty well. I also think the new album will be a 2012 themed album.
04-13-2006, 09:05 PM

too bad carny handles, if it ends up to be 10,000 days you still have to post porn and get banned.
Are you my Arthur?
Say you are

Steal it, sheath it
In your lake
Must you breathe?
Cos I need Heaven
Old 04-13-2006, 09:05 PM   #32
Level 11 - Clamorous

too bad carny handles, if it ends up to be 10,000 days you still have to post porn and get banned.
Are you my Arthur?
Say you are

Steal it, sheath it
In your lake
Must you breathe?
Cos I need Heaven
OFFLINE |  
04-13-2006, 09:09 PM

aww again?
Old 04-13-2006, 09:09 PM   #33
seeyouauntie

aww again?
04-13-2006, 09:30 PM

the album is called 10,000 days.

90/91 stupid new n00b members of TDN agree.
Are you my Arthur?
Say you are

Steal it, sheath it
In your lake
Must you breathe?
Cos I need Heaven
Old 04-13-2006, 09:30 PM   #34
Level 11 - Clamorous

the album is called 10,000 days.

90/91 stupid new n00b members of TDN agree.
Are you my Arthur?
Say you are

Steal it, sheath it
In your lake
Must you breathe?
Cos I need Heaven
OFFLINE |  
svet-am
04-14-2006, 06:08 AM

I have to admit that I was one of the holdouts for a while -- i really didn't think that TOOL would go with a title like 10,000 Days. This was espescially true when the new TOOL logo really looked like it said FOOL.

However, after hearing the title in the context of the leaked lyrics ("10000 Days in the fire is long enough"), I've become a believer. The thing that really got me is all of the promotional material that is out there, namely the "4 Days to Vicarious" site that Sony did. Doing a Flash site of that quality is not cheap and I seriously doubt Sony would foot a bill like that just for a hoax.

I still don't like some of the titles (Lost Keys, Rosetta Stoned) but I haven't heard them yet.

At this point, it would be really expensive to change the title of the record and have to update all of the promotional material that's been printed, so that leads me to believe that the tracklisting and album name are legit.

CONSPIRACY THEORIST NOTE:
All of the above operates on the assumption that actual promotional material has been created. However, there have been no confirmed reports of anyone actually seeing a REAL poster or a REAL flyer anywhere. Yes, we have scans and photos, but those could easily be generated digitally and then circulated if the band had a mind to. Even the Sony site, while expensive, could theoretically be faked since it is all digital and replacing digital stuff is a lot easier than replacing real tangible printed materials.

The point of this note is that TOOL could be making an allusion to the political climate in the U.S. (since they've stated in interviews that this album is political). By that, I mean that the Bush administration has often fabricated stories and 'evidence' to justify its desires to do certain things (such as the domestic wiretapping and the war in Iraq). Most Americans believed Bush at the time simply because Bush said 'i'm telling the truth, so trust me..." TOOL has effectively done the same thing by making Blair and the TOOLBand site our only 'official' source of information.

:END CONSPIRACY THEORIST NOTE

I'm not by any means stating that this conspiracy theory is correct, but I am playing devil's advocate and trying to show an alternative way of looking at things.
Old 04-14-2006, 06:08 AM   #35
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 9

I have to admit that I was one of the holdouts for a while -- i really didn't think that TOOL would go with a title like 10,000 Days. This was espescially true when the new TOOL logo really looked like it said FOOL.

However, after hearing the title in the context of the leaked lyrics ("10000 Days in the fire is long enough"), I've become a believer. The thing that really got me is all of the promotional material that is out there, namely the "4 Days to Vicarious" site that Sony did. Doing a Flash site of that quality is not cheap and I seriously doubt Sony would foot a bill like that just for a hoax.

I still don't like some of the titles (Lost Keys, Rosetta Stoned) but I haven't heard them yet.

At this point, it would be really expensive to change the title of the record and have to update all of the promotional material that's been printed, so that leads me to believe that the tracklisting and album name are legit.

CONSPIRACY THEORIST NOTE:
All of the above operates on the assumption that actual promotional material has been created. However, there have been no confirmed reports of anyone actually seeing a REAL poster or a REAL flyer anywhere. Yes, we have scans and photos, but those could easily be generated digitally and then circulated if the band had a mind to. Even the Sony site, while expensive, could theoretically be faked since it is all digital and replacing digital stuff is a lot easier than replacing real tangible printed materials.

The point of this note is that TOOL could be making an allusion to the political climate in the U.S. (since they've stated in interviews that this album is political). By that, I mean that the Bush administration has often fabricated stories and 'evidence' to justify its desires to do certain things (such as the domestic wiretapping and the war in Iraq). Most Americans believed Bush at the time simply because Bush said 'i'm telling the truth, so trust me..." TOOL has effectively done the same thing by making Blair and the TOOLBand site our only 'official' source of information.

:END CONSPIRACY THEORIST NOTE

I'm not by any means stating that this conspiracy theory is correct, but I am playing devil's advocate and trying to show an alternative way of looking at things.
04-14-2006, 11:40 AM

Quote:

..enjoy..

wrong.
Old 04-14-2006, 11:40 AM   #36
Disgruntled Postal Worker

Bincount™: 176

Quote:

..enjoy..

wrong.
04-14-2006, 12:10 PM

Thank god someone else thinks for themselves. Looking forward to less idiotic speculation.
Old 04-14-2006, 12:10 PM   #37
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 8

Thank god someone else thinks for themselves. Looking forward to less idiotic speculation.
OFFLINE |  
Jayar's Avatar Jayar
04-14-2006, 12:33 PM

if everyone thinks for themselves then that's not really thinking for yourself now is it hmmm?
Old 04-14-2006, 12:33 PM   #38
Suicide Booth ID: 15

Bincount™: 2221

if everyone thinks for themselves then that's not really thinking for yourself now is it hmmm?
OFFLINE |  
tangent's Avatar tangent
04-14-2006, 01:01 PM

Hah, not really... If you think for youself you aren't thinking for anyone else and eventually if everyone thought for themselves we would all come to the same truth. But sure I must only be a n00b who knows nothing... Ignore my ideas... Actually consider your own maybe and only your own.
Old 04-14-2006, 01:01 PM   #39
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 8

Hah, not really... If you think for youself you aren't thinking for anyone else and eventually if everyone thought for themselves we would all come to the same truth. But sure I must only be a n00b who knows nothing... Ignore my ideas... Actually consider your own maybe and only your own.
OFFLINE |  
matthias9
04-15-2006, 12:13 PM

I think it's probably 10,000 Days. But i thought of the 2012 theme too. But isn't that also about the same time as Saturn's orbit?
Old 04-15-2006, 12:13 PM   #40
Level 4 - Thinker

I think it's probably 10,000 Days. But i thought of the 2012 theme too. But isn't that also about the same time as Saturn's orbit?

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply