Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Lies
User Name
Password
Darkmoogle
04-04-2006, 12:35 PM

I have no idea why nobody's talking about this. A guy posted this on a forum I go to; I'll let you guys know where he got it as soon as I know. It seems fake, just because I didn't know there WAS a Toolband Myspace account. Still, the writing sounds very Blair-ish...

Quote:
03 Apr 06

ENOCHIAN KEY

Just returning from an important meeting with our own Solomon in regards to the front pillars of the temple, whether or not they should be black or white. He has been rather apathetic throughout the entire construction so his input is of little value to the widows son, and were rather fed up with him. It shall be done on schedule whether or not Binah has his genderal indicators removed and thrown behind a Bush to ferment for four thousand years. Thank Ford this isnt an every day occurrence in LA.

Now the legal papers are in and the band's official myspace account has been TEMPORARILY RENAMED. In case you are wondering, yes, you are still on our friends list, hence how you are able to have this display in your bulletin section. Ive gotten more messages in regards to not understanding this than Al Gore has received middle fingers (including my own). Everyone knows George W. Bush invented the internet, which is why youre all stuck before a telescreen giving off proverbial Amusement and radiation, which technically are the same thing, every night.

Now, the announcement that we informed you chosen would be fortunate enough to hear. Later this week, once curiosity in regards to what happened to the official myspace account diminishes a bit, we will be releasing temporarily one of the tracks from 10,000 Days for not only the listening pleasure of you but for download. It will be up for a solid twenty three hours and then removed again. The track will be selected by divine inspiration (via OBELISONG) and then posted for the predetermined amount of time and then removed. Upon the amputation of this maniacal ear-bleeding abscess the Toolband name will be returned and we will begin reaccepting friends and such.
Hope we have a crowd of avid Bill Hicks enthusiasts.

B & S
Old 04-04-2006, 12:35 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1
...Myspace posting? Song for download?

I have no idea why nobody's talking about this. A guy posted this on a forum I go to; I'll let you guys know where he got it as soon as I know. It seems fake, just because I didn't know there WAS a Toolband Myspace account. Still, the writing sounds very Blair-ish...

Quote:
03 Apr 06

ENOCHIAN KEY

Just returning from an important meeting with our own Solomon in regards to the front pillars of the temple, whether or not they should be black or white. He has been rather apathetic throughout the entire construction so his input is of little value to the widows son, and were rather fed up with him. It shall be done on schedule whether or not Binah has his genderal indicators removed and thrown behind a Bush to ferment for four thousand years. Thank Ford this isnt an every day occurrence in LA.

Now the legal papers are in and the band's official myspace account has been TEMPORARILY RENAMED. In case you are wondering, yes, you are still on our friends list, hence how you are able to have this display in your bulletin section. Ive gotten more messages in regards to not understanding this than Al Gore has received middle fingers (including my own). Everyone knows George W. Bush invented the internet, which is why youre all stuck before a telescreen giving off proverbial Amusement and radiation, which technically are the same thing, every night.

Now, the announcement that we informed you chosen would be fortunate enough to hear. Later this week, once curiosity in regards to what happened to the official myspace account diminishes a bit, we will be releasing temporarily one of the tracks from 10,000 Days for not only the listening pleasure of you but for download. It will be up for a solid twenty three hours and then removed again. The track will be selected by divine inspiration (via OBELISONG) and then posted for the predetermined amount of time and then removed. Upon the amputation of this maniacal ear-bleeding abscess the Toolband name will be returned and we will begin reaccepting friends and such.
Hope we have a crowd of avid Bill Hicks enthusiasts.

B & S
OFFLINE |  
wix3l's Avatar wix3l
04-04-2006, 12:36 PM

No one is talking about it because its obviously bullshit and has been posted before, sweety.

Last edited by paraflux; 04-04-2006 at 12:39 PM..
Old 04-04-2006, 12:36 PM   #2
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 123
Re: ...Myspace posting? Song for download?

No one is talking about it because its obviously bullshit and has been posted before, sweety.

Last edited by paraflux; 04-04-2006 at 12:39 PM..
OFFLINE |  
InertUniformity's Avatar InertUniformity
04-04-2006, 12:38 PM

where was this posted before?
Old 04-04-2006, 12:38 PM   #3
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 104

where was this posted before?
04-04-2006, 12:44 PM

Oh I dunno, here,here.

edit: Both of those are locked, so if you guys want to talk about this myspace thing, I'm moving it to rumors.
Old 04-04-2006, 12:44 PM   #4
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070

Oh I dunno, here,here.

edit: Both of those are locked, so if you guys want to talk about this myspace thing, I'm moving it to rumors.
OFFLINE |  
WearingVans501s
04-04-2006, 12:45 PM

its confirmed false by Blair on TA
Old 04-04-2006, 12:45 PM   #5
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 140

its confirmed false by Blair on TA
04-04-2006, 12:50 PM

where on TA was this confirmed false
Old 04-04-2006, 12:50 PM   #6
Level 8 - Vociferous

where on TA was this confirmed false
04-04-2006, 12:57 PM

WHERE?????
Old 04-04-2006, 12:57 PM   #7
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 139

WHERE?????
04-04-2006, 12:58 PM

ok so i cant find this on TA anywhere...as far as i can tell this is real...

unless i am missing something? help me out
Old 04-04-2006, 12:58 PM   #8
Level 8 - Vociferous

ok so i cant find this on TA anywhere...as far as i can tell this is real...

unless i am missing something? help me out
04-04-2006, 01:01 PM

Blair posted about this, it's false.

Quote:
is not
a blair and silja post... but probably someone's idea of a joke.

---------------- ogt wrote:

RE: Blair, Can you Comment on This?

I highly doubt its validity, but can you save people a lot of wasted energy? This was posted on 10000-days.com:

03 Apr 06

ENOCHIAN KEY

Just returning from an important meeting with our own Solomon in regards to the front pillars of the temple, whether or not they should be black ....
Log in to TA, go to "Member's Directory" type in Blair and look at his most recent post.

He's online now, btw.
Old 04-04-2006, 01:01 PM   #9
Avatar of the Gods (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 13

Blair posted about this, it's false.

Quote:
is not
a blair and silja post... but probably someone's idea of a joke.

---------------- ogt wrote:

RE: Blair, Can you Comment on This?

I highly doubt its validity, but can you save people a lot of wasted energy? This was posted on 10000-days.com:

03 Apr 06

ENOCHIAN KEY

Just returning from an important meeting with our own Solomon in regards to the front pillars of the temple, whether or not they should be black ....
Log in to TA, go to "Member's Directory" type in Blair and look at his most recent post.

He's online now, btw.
OFFLINE |  
InertUniformity's Avatar InertUniformity
04-04-2006, 01:05 PM

Well...thats a shame...

I love how we have devolved into taking BMB posts...we have tried to fake just about everything else...

<wonders whats next>
Old 04-04-2006, 01:05 PM   #10
Level 8 - Vociferous

Well...thats a shame...

I love how we have devolved into taking BMB posts...we have tried to fake just about everything else...

<wonders whats next>
04-04-2006, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InertUniformity
Well...thats a shame...

<wonders whats next>
You'll see. You will see...
Old 04-04-2006, 01:07 PM   #11
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 7

Quote:
Well...thats a shame...

<wonders whats next>
You'll see. You will see...
04-04-2006, 01:15 PM

To be honest I am actually hoping we have at least one last hoax before the single is released...you guys are creative I'm sure something good is in the works...
Old 04-04-2006, 01:15 PM   #12
Level 8 - Vociferous

To be honest I am actually hoping we have at least one last hoax before the single is released...you guys are creative I'm sure something good is in the works...
04-04-2006, 02:13 PM

Quote:

you better fucking hope this album is a hoax becuase your 300 posts in one month is going to be A HUGE WASTE OF YOUR LIFE.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:13 PM   #13
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 15

Quote:

you better fucking hope this album is a hoax becuase your 300 posts in one month is going to be A HUGE WASTE OF YOUR LIFE.
OFFLINE |  
HookerWithPenis's Avatar HookerWithPenis
04-04-2006, 02:39 PM

anyway i could get a link to the myspace page?
Old 04-04-2006, 02:39 PM   #14

Bincount™: 0

anyway i could get a link to the myspace page?
OFFLINE |  
CrazyJoeDevola's Avatar CrazyJoeDevola
04-04-2006, 02:49 PM

How come thread's that deal with Tool's "official" myspace page always end in a request for a link to the elusive page. I've done a search. The ones I found don't seem too official.
I think this song is about old people and growing older. In the beginning of the song I believe I heard mention of watching re-runs of X-files, and old people really love that show.No one ever listens to old people. I can't remember one time when they weren't harping on about the good ol' days and talking about nonsensical things that never happened, while watching X-files, in their small and cluttered room in Happy Acres Retirement Homes, all the while they were pleading with me to listen.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:49 PM   #15
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 7

How come thread's that deal with Tool's "official" myspace page always end in a request for a link to the elusive page. I've done a search. The ones I found don't seem too official.
I think this song is about old people and growing older. In the beginning of the song I believe I heard mention of watching re-runs of X-files, and old people really love that show.No one ever listens to old people. I can't remember one time when they weren't harping on about the good ol' days and talking about nonsensical things that never happened, while watching X-files, in their small and cluttered room in Happy Acres Retirement Homes, all the while they were pleading with me to listen.
OFFLINE |  
STA's Avatar STA
04-04-2006, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredg
It's actually 300 posts in a year.
Old 04-04-2006, 03:11 PM   #16
STA
Banned.

Bincount™: 11285

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredg
It's actually 300 posts in a year.
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply