Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
nevermore
04-03-2006, 12:18 AM

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=7132717

Make time to read this and check out the friends list. It sheds some light on the matter of the album title and other things, I think.
Old 04-03-2006, 12:18 AM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
This is worth checking out--10,000 Years

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=7132717

Make time to read this and check out the friends list. It sheds some light on the matter of the album title and other things, I think.
OFFLINE |  
Foamy's Avatar Foamy
04-03-2006, 12:20 AM

WOW IVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFOER!!!11
Old 04-03-2006, 12:20 AM   #2
curious george

Bincount™: 6546
Re: This is worth checking out--10,000 Years

WOW IVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFOER!!!11
OFFLINE |  
nevermore
04-03-2006, 12:22 AM

Has it been posted before?
Old 04-03-2006, 12:22 AM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

Has it been posted before?
OFFLINE |  
Jorge's Avatar Jorge
04-03-2006, 12:48 AM

If it has been posted I never saw it so thanks anyways.
Old 04-03-2006, 12:48 AM   #4
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4

If it has been posted I never saw it so thanks anyways.
OFFLINE |  
nevermore
04-03-2006, 12:57 AM

No problem. Check out the friends list. I think it makes theinformation of at least some import. It's good to read all of it.
Old 04-03-2006, 12:57 AM   #5
Level 4 - Thinker

No problem. Check out the friends list. I think it makes theinformation of at least some import. It's good to read all of it.
OFFLINE |  
Havokb8's Avatar Havokb8
04-03-2006, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevermore

I think its just this crazy TA member
Old 04-03-2006, 01:14 AM   #6
On Probation

Bincount™: 14

Quote:

OFFLINE |  
nevermore
04-03-2006, 01:26 AM

How do explain Maynard, Adam, Chet Zar, Camella (Adam's wife) and the Jesus figure all subscribing to this insanity?
Old 04-03-2006, 01:26 AM   #7
Level 4 - Thinker

How do explain Maynard, Adam, Chet Zar, Camella (Adam's wife) and the Jesus figure all subscribing to this insanity?
OFFLINE |  
Natalie Portman's Avatar Natalie Portman
04-03-2006, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokb8
indeed
Old 04-03-2006, 01:27 AM   #8
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 34

Quote:
indeed
OFFLINE |  
nevermore
04-03-2006, 01:28 AM

Explain why you feel that it is a crazy TA memeber, please.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:28 AM   #9
Level 4 - Thinker

OFFLINE |  
Havokb8's Avatar Havokb8
04-03-2006, 01:33 AM

Quote:

Because he was babbling about it about a week ago and then he made three posts that said

READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-03-2006, 01:33 AM   #10
On Probation

Quote:

Because he was babbling about it about a week ago and then he made three posts that said

READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OFFLINE |  
04-03-2006, 01:36 AM

Quote:
"This is the KEY to EVERY Tool song. Maynard and the rest of the band did infact find jesus, and buddah, and every other ancient of the pure time."

It is just someone that is waaay too into TOOL rambling on. It is filled with bad grammar and random capitalizations, do you honestly think someone in the band would make something that cheesy looking? They wouldn't go off explaining the "KEY to EVERY Tool song." They are just taking all of these ideas that have been associated with TOOL and babbling on to sound like they know what they are talking about. Besides, whoever it is talks about the band in the third person.

Last edited by Natalie Portman; 04-03-2006 at 01:47 AM..
Old 04-03-2006, 01:36 AM   #11
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
"This is the KEY to EVERY Tool song. Maynard and the rest of the band did infact find jesus, and buddah, and every other ancient of the pure time."

It is just someone that is waaay too into TOOL rambling on. It is filled with bad grammar and random capitalizations, do you honestly think someone in the band would make something that cheesy looking? They wouldn't go off explaining the "KEY to EVERY Tool song." They are just taking all of these ideas that have been associated with TOOL and babbling on to sound like they know what they are talking about. Besides, whoever it is talks about the band in the third person.

OFFLINE |  
nevermore
04-03-2006, 01:38 AM

Link, please. Are you sure it is the same individual? How do you explain the friend subscriptions? I am not saying that this has any substance, but isn't it a bit interesting? I think it is.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:38 AM   #12
Level 4 - Thinker

Link, please. Are you sure it is the same individual? How do you explain the friend subscriptions? I am not saying that this has any substance, but isn't it a bit interesting? I think it is.
OFFLINE |  
Havokb8's Avatar Havokb8
04-03-2006, 01:38 AM

Quote:

READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep his TA name is auroboros and his profile links to that page, here is one of his ramblings

everything im talking about,
is self reflection. when you die you are still here. i am talking about oppression your lives right now. chosing love over hate. keep the karma flying sheep. im tyred of the lack of evolution in tool army. i want to make a stand. gospels where about self reflection to be happy. not outta perspective of survival. wake up. all ancients shared the same message. coincidence no, synchronicity, yes.

SOLVED 10000days
http://www.myspace.com/auroboros
Old 04-03-2006, 01:38 AM   #13
On Probation

Quote:

READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep his TA name is auroboros and his profile links to that page, here is one of his ramblings

is self reflection. when you die you are still here. i am talking about oppression your lives right now. chosing love over hate. keep the karma flying sheep. im tyred of the lack of evolution in tool army. i want to make a stand. gospels where about self reflection to be happy. not outta perspective of survival. wake up. all ancients shared the same message. coincidence no, synchronicity, yes.

SOLVED 10000days
OFFLINE |  
Havokb8's Avatar Havokb8
04-03-2006, 01:39 AM

Quote:

I guess because they read it and found it interesting or amusing.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:39 AM   #14
On Probation

Quote:

I guess because they read it and found it interesting or amusing.
OFFLINE |  
04-03-2006, 01:40 AM

Quote:

SOLVED 10000days
gj
Old 04-03-2006, 01:40 AM   #15
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:

SOLVED 10000days
gj
OFFLINE |  
nevermore

How does his profile providing a link to the page make it his. You just gave me a link to his myspace. Does that make it yours?
Old 04-03-2006, 01:40 AM   #16
Level 4 - Thinker

How does his profile providing a link to the page make it his. You just gave me a link to his myspace. Does that make it yours?
OFFLINE |  
Havokb8's Avatar Havokb8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Portman
gj
Thanks Ms. Portman
Old 04-03-2006, 01:40 AM   #17
On Probation

Quote:
gj
Thanks Ms. Portman
OFFLINE |  
04-03-2006, 01:41 AM

Christ this dude is just spouting TOOL lyrics and liner notes while trying to apply them directly to his life. He's like a fundamentalist christian, just with TOOL instead of jesus.

Old 04-03-2006, 01:41 AM   #18
Level 7 - Loquacious

Christ this dude is just spouting TOOL lyrics and liner notes while trying to apply them directly to his life. He's like a fundamentalist christian, just with TOOL instead of jesus.

OFFLINE |  
Havokb8's Avatar Havokb8
04-03-2006, 01:42 AM

Quote:

Its listed as his webpage on his TA profile, and he has made numerous posts telling people to go to his myspace page as he has figured out the key to TOOL, and basically rambles the same thing on that page on the TA forums, so if its not him i dont really understand why the hell he would babble the same things that are on there and continuously tell people to go to his page.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:42 AM   #19
On Probation

Quote:

Its listed as his webpage on his TA profile, and he has made numerous posts telling people to go to his myspace page as he has figured out the key to TOOL, and basically rambles the same thing on that page on the TA forums, so if its not him i dont really understand why the hell he would babble the same things that are on there and continuously tell people to go to his page.
OFFLINE |  
04-03-2006, 01:42 AM

Quote:
his TA name is auroboros, and his account name on myspace is auroboros. Go to http://www.myspace.com/auroboros
Old 04-03-2006, 01:42 AM   #20
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
his TA name is auroboros, and his account name on myspace is auroboros. Go to http://www.myspace.com/auroboros
OFFLINE |  
nevermore
04-03-2006, 01:44 AM

Natalie, your spelling and grammar in your response was not correct either. Does that make your idea wrong? Also, it is poor grammar to say "bad grammar."
Old 04-03-2006, 01:44 AM   #21
Level 4 - Thinker

Natalie, your spelling and grammar in your response was not correct either. Does that make your idea wrong? Also, it is poor grammar to say "bad grammar."
OFFLINE |  
Havokb8's Avatar Havokb8
04-03-2006, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Oh yeah that too the names are the same lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll i could have condensed my last post a bit if i included that information oh well
Old 04-03-2006, 01:44 AM   #22
On Probation

Quote:
Oh yeah that too the names are the same lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll i could have condensed my last post a bit if i included that information oh well
OFFLINE |  
04-03-2006, 01:46 AM

Quote:
you are an idiot and beyond reasoning with.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:46 AM   #23
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
you are an idiot and beyond reasoning with.
OFFLINE |  
nevermore
04-03-2006, 01:50 AM

I agree that I don't know too much. I was just posting something I found and thought might have been of interest to some people. I was not trying to prove anything. Can you explain the friend subscriptions to the myspace account that I listed above?
Old 04-03-2006, 01:50 AM   #24
Level 4 - Thinker

I agree that I don't know too much. I was just posting something I found and thought might have been of interest to some people. I was not trying to prove anything. Can you explain the friend subscriptions to the myspace account that I listed above?
OFFLINE |  
nevermore
04-03-2006, 01:55 AM

By the way, this is what is called trying to conduct a civil conversation in the land of the idiots. Just because I ask a few questions about the reasons behind your opinion does not mean I am attacking you. Idiots know this and respond politely.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:55 AM   #25
Level 4 - Thinker

By the way, this is what is called trying to conduct a civil conversation in the land of the idiots. Just because I ask a few questions about the reasons behind your opinion does not mean I am attacking you. Idiots know this and respond politely.
OFFLINE |  
Havokb8's Avatar Havokb8
04-03-2006, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Well its been proven that it IS a TA member rambling..so...Adam adds all kinds of people, maynard seems to have some random people, maybe they just read it and found it amusing or interesting like i said.............It has enough crazy stuff on it to warrant a Myspace add if you ask me...There conversation over
Old 04-03-2006, 01:55 AM   #26
On Probation

Quote:
Well its been proven that it IS a TA member rambling..so...Adam adds all kinds of people, maynard seems to have some random people, maybe they just read it and found it amusing or interesting like i said.............It has enough crazy stuff on it to warrant a Myspace add if you ask me...There conversation over
OFFLINE |  
04-03-2006, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Problem solved. Good find nevermore, but twas nothing.
Old 04-03-2006, 02:04 AM   #27
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Problem solved. Good find nevermore, but twas nothing.
OFFLINE |  
nevermore
04-03-2006, 02:06 AM

So, what you are saying is that the band got together and collectivley decided that the account was amusing and decided to subscribe to it? Maybe they are throwing you a red haring? Just to fuck with you and giggle. Now they have two times as much amusement in their lives previous to discovering this myspace account. It seems so likely. You seem to posses an infallible ability to interpret the feelings of others and for that reason we should negate any other possibilities. Sounds good to me, sir.
Old 04-03-2006, 02:06 AM   #28
Level 4 - Thinker

So, what you are saying is that the band got together and collectivley decided that the account was amusing and decided to subscribe to it? Maybe they are throwing you a red haring? Just to fuck with you and giggle. Now they have two times as much amusement in their lives previous to discovering this myspace account. It seems so likely. You seem to posses an infallible ability to interpret the feelings of others and for that reason we should negate any other possibilities. Sounds good to me, sir.
OFFLINE |  
04-03-2006, 02:16 AM

Quote:
no, i think they get a ton of friend requests a day, and they approve 99% of all of them. Most bands want as many friends as possible, they use it as a means to promote their band. I think you are looking a little too far into this. It has been proven to be some dude from TA. Settle down. I'm going to bed.
Old 04-03-2006, 02:16 AM   #29
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
no, i think they get a ton of friend requests a day, and they approve 99% of all of them. Most bands want as many friends as possible, they use it as a means to promote their band. I think you are looking a little too far into this. It has been proven to be some dude from TA. Settle down. I'm going to bed.
OFFLINE |  
toocooltool's Avatar toocooltool
04-03-2006, 02:38 AM

The chances of Adam accepting all his friends requests... are very small....

By the way.. its easy to get most of the people on Adam's list to be your 'myspace friend.'

Nevermore are you aurobors?
Old 04-03-2006, 02:38 AM   #30
Banned.

Bincount™: 4396

By the way.. its easy to get most of the people on Adam's list to be your 'myspace friend.'

OFFLINE |  
Havokb8's Avatar Havokb8
04-03-2006, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toocooltool

lol
Old 04-03-2006, 03:10 AM   #31
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by toocooltool

lol
OFFLINE |  
LetGoLetgoLetGo's Avatar LetGoLetgoLetGo
04-03-2006, 04:32 AM

NEVERMORE is an ape. I have these people on my friends on myspace. Except Camella, cuz I dont care, and Maynard, because MJK ISNT ON MYSPACE ANYMORE. The Jesus account is NOT his.

Nevermore. 3 steps to becoming a better human:
1) Shut your face
2) Put a shotgun barrel in your mouth
3) Pull the trigger

Thank you. Have a nice day.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:32 AM   #32
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 18

NEVERMORE is an ape. I have these people on my friends on myspace. Except Camella, cuz I dont care, and Maynard, because MJK ISNT ON MYSPACE ANYMORE. The Jesus account is NOT his.

1) Shut your face
3) Pull the trigger

OFFLINE |  
gerbil's Avatar gerbil
04-03-2006, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetGoLetgoLetGo

1) Shut your face
3) Pull the trigger

I've always hated your screen name.

a) Maynard is now on myspace.

b) Stop being such a dick.

c) How's he gonna put a shotgun in his mouth if he shut it? Think your insults through, boy.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:38 AM   #33
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetGoLetgoLetGo

1) Shut your face
3) Pull the trigger

I've always hated your screen name.

a) Maynard is now on myspace.

b) Stop being such a dick.

c) How's he gonna put a shotgun in his mouth if he shut it? Think your insults through, boy.
OFFLINE |  
ripewithdecay's Avatar ripewithdecay
04-03-2006, 05:01 AM

I don't like his whole theory on the delay of the live DVD release, with TOOL saying to turn off your television. It's not *literally* turning off your TV, numbnuts. It's more, what you're using it to watch (cable/DVD/VHS/etc). I'm pretty sure at least one of the band members owns one.
Old 04-03-2006, 05:01 AM   #34
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 7

I don't like his whole theory on the delay of the live DVD release, with TOOL saying to turn off your television. It's not *literally* turning off your TV, numbnuts. It's more, what you're using it to watch (cable/DVD/VHS/etc). I'm pretty sure at least one of the band members owns one.
04-03-2006, 06:13 AM

Quote:
He's like a fundamentalist christian, just with TOOL instead of jesus.
I think I just threw up a little...
x.x
Old 04-03-2006, 06:13 AM   #35
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 10

Quote:
He's like a fundamentalist christian, just with TOOL instead of jesus.
I think I just threw up a little...
x.x
04-03-2006, 06:19 AM

so according to this guy, 10,000 Days represents the amount of days from Undertow till now? Please tell me I'm misreading that.
Old 04-03-2006, 06:19 AM   #36
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 144

so according to this guy, 10,000 Days represents the amount of days from Undertow till now? Please tell me I'm misreading that.
04-03-2006, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal
i was just about to write that...

" if u work out the days that have evolved since their first full length album Undertow until now, it is roughly 10000 days."

just this sentence renders the whole thing bs.
Old 04-03-2006, 08:38 AM   #37
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal
i was just about to write that...

" if u work out the days that have evolved since their first full length album Undertow until now, it is roughly 10000 days."

just this sentence renders the whole thing bs.
OFFLINE |  
Windir's Avatar Windir
04-03-2006, 08:43 AM

http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t...ight=Lateralus

Closed then, but I'll keep this open for useless discussion.
Old 04-03-2006, 08:43 AM   #38
Banned at user request

Bincount™: 4029

http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t...ight=Lateralus

Closed then, but I'll keep this open for useless discussion.
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply