Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
probably
03-30-2006, 08:06 AM

I just became a member of this message board after reading it over the past few weeks. I don't have the outlook many of you on here have about the album or the "hoax" or anything. I only have one idea and it could be way off.

In Blair's posting regarding the "album mini" he talked about the bigger picture and said something like its "right there in front of us".

If this has already been mentioned I apologize.
After looking at that album mini picture close I feel like there is something underneath that art. I really feel like I see text underneat the actual picture. I don't know what it is or if it is something that is there on the original artwork anyways.
Again, I don't dig as deep as others do on here and I can't say I know the original artwork anyways, but I have heard mention of distortion of the colors to the original piece. Perhaps you would have to do that if you were going to put something underneath it. If someone is good at photoshop or computers in general, perhaps you could take a deeper look and manipulate the image?

Sorry if this has been discussed, just thought about it just now after looking at the picture deeper. I dont' read all the threads on this site but I like offering a new perspective if it isn't already out there.

rs
Old 03-30-2006, 08:06 AM   #1
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Just an idea

I just became a member of this message board after reading it over the past few weeks. I don't have the outlook many of you on here have about the album or the "hoax" or anything. I only have one idea and it could be way off.

In Blair's posting regarding the "album mini" he talked about the bigger picture and said something like its "right there in front of us".

If this has already been mentioned I apologize.
After looking at that album mini picture close I feel like there is something underneath that art. I really feel like I see text underneat the actual picture. I don't know what it is or if it is something that is there on the original artwork anyways.
Again, I don't dig as deep as others do on here and I can't say I know the original artwork anyways, but I have heard mention of distortion of the colors to the original piece. Perhaps you would have to do that if you were going to put something underneath it. If someone is good at photoshop or computers in general, perhaps you could take a deeper look and manipulate the image?

Sorry if this has been discussed, just thought about it just now after looking at the picture deeper. I dont' read all the threads on this site but I like offering a new perspective if it isn't already out there.

rs
OFFLINE |  
probably
03-30-2006, 08:08 AM

i think i see toolband across the top so perhaps there is nothing of significance underneath it.

Awesome. I do think it says Toolband across the top, which could be pretty strange for an album cover if this truly is the cover or artwork within the cd in general. I'm not sure how these "album mini" things work. After rereading Blair's post on the "album mini" it is very clear that this has a chance of not being the actual artwork. I think he sort of says that without saying it numerous times in the post.

rs

Last edited by probably; 03-30-2006 at 08:12 AM..
Old 03-30-2006, 08:08 AM   #2
Level 3 - Talker

Re: Just an idea

i think i see toolband across the top so perhaps there is nothing of significance underneath it.

Awesome. I do think it says Toolband across the top, which could be pretty strange for an album cover if this truly is the cover or artwork within the cd in general. I'm not sure how these "album mini" things work. After rereading Blair's post on the "album mini" it is very clear that this has a chance of not being the actual artwork. I think he sort of says that without saying it numerous times in the post.

rs

Last edited by probably; 03-30-2006 at 08:12 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Windir's Avatar Windir
03-30-2006, 08:09 AM

I've read somewhere that the word GOD is printed in the picture.
Havent found it myself yet - but I didnt really look for it either.

P.S. Welcome to the forums

Edit: We have an 'edit' button next to your 'reply w/ quote' button.
Old 03-30-2006, 08:09 AM   #3
Banned at user request

Bincount™: 4029

I've read somewhere that the word GOD is printed in the picture.
Havent found it myself yet - but I didnt really look for it either.

P.S. Welcome to the forums

Edit: We have an 'edit' button next to your 'reply w/ quote' button.
OFFLINE |  
probably
03-30-2006, 08:12 AM

thanks. yeah still learning this whole forums thing.
Old 03-30-2006, 08:12 AM   #4
Level 3 - Talker

thanks. yeah still learning this whole forums thing.
OFFLINE |  
Peasy
03-30-2006, 08:26 AM

The writing you can see under the album art says ©TOOLBAND so that they know who has nicked the art from their sight, and who has been sent it legitimately from the record company
Old 03-30-2006, 08:26 AM   #5
Level 3 - Talker

The writing you can see under the album art says ©TOOLBAND so that they know who has nicked the art from their sight, and who has been sent it legitimately from the record company
OFFLINE |  
Choice Breath's Avatar Choice Breath
03-30-2006, 09:36 AM

[QUOTE=Windir]I've read somewhere that the word GOD is printed in the picture.
Havent found it myself yet - but I didnt really look for it either.[QUOTE]

If you turn it upside down and look at the tip of the center nose, it kind of looks like it says God. Not sure if I agree that it does, but it kind of looks like it.

Bigger picture: http://healinggifts.net/alexgrey.jpg.

But, I doubt he meant literally a bigger picture, in terms of size.
Old 03-30-2006, 09:36 AM   #6
Prana

Bincount™: 8

[QUOTE=Windir]I've read somewhere that the word GOD is printed in the picture.
Havent found it myself yet - but I didnt really look for it either.[QUOTE]

If you turn it upside down and look at the tip of the center nose, it kind of looks like it says God. Not sure if I agree that it does, but it kind of looks like it.

Bigger picture: http://healinggifts.net/alexgrey.jpg.

But, I doubt he meant literally a bigger picture, in terms of size.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply