Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
svet-am
03-28-2006, 05:53 AM

This morning, during my commute, I heard that following on Sirius 20 Octane as the introduction to Stinkfist. This occured at about 0530CST this morning.

Quote:
TOOL's new album will be coming out in about a month's time. The band's first record since Lateralus is set to drop on May 2nd. Some call it "10,000 Days" and some don't. Honestly, guys, we don't know which it is. TOOL and their label haven't really given us a lot of information about this release, so we're getting our information from the same place you guys do -- the Internet. One of our DJs was lucky enough to be invited to a listening party for the new record several weeks ago and he says that it will do nothing short of blow your mind. Here's Stinkfist on Sirius 20 -- Octane...
Just FYI in case anyone's interested. From the sounds of this, it looks like TOOL isn't talking to anyone.
Old 03-28-2006, 05:53 AM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 9
Some interesting information on Sirius radio this morning...

This morning, during my commute, I heard that following on Sirius 20 Octane as the introduction to Stinkfist. This occured at about 0530CST this morning.

Quote:
TOOL's new album will be coming out in about a month's time. The band's first record since Lateralus is set to drop on May 2nd. Some call it "10,000 Days" and some don't. Honestly, guys, we don't know which it is. TOOL and their label haven't really given us a lot of information about this release, so we're getting our information from the same place you guys do -- the Internet. One of our DJs was lucky enough to be invited to a listening party for the new record several weeks ago and he says that it will do nothing short of blow your mind. Here's Stinkfist on Sirius 20 -- Octane...
Just FYI in case anyone's interested. From the sounds of this, it looks like TOOL isn't talking to anyone.
03-28-2006, 06:03 AM

Well there we are then. Tool haven't taken a huge risk in officially giving radio stations and music outlets a false title for an april fools joke. All those people have just been to toolband.com, the same as us. making the possibility of a hoax still fully plausable.

If it is a hoax though, its a shit one. Maynard finding Jesus was a stroke of genius. But this just isn't funny. Which would lead me to believe its the truth. Maynard said that this album is about trying to tell people the truth, but them not believing you, afterall.

I avoid cliches like the plague.
Old 03-28-2006, 06:03 AM   #2
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 200
Re: Some interesting information on Sirius radio this morning...

Well there we are then. Tool haven't taken a huge risk in officially giving radio stations and music outlets a false title for an april fools joke. All those people have just been to toolband.com, the same as us. making the possibility of a hoax still fully plausable.

If it is a hoax though, its a shit one. Maynard finding Jesus was a stroke of genius. But this just isn't funny. Which would lead me to believe its the truth. Maynard said that this album is about trying to tell people the truth, but them not believing you, afterall.

I avoid cliches like the plague.
OFFLINE |  
Staralfur's Avatar Staralfur
03-28-2006, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveboat Captain

If it is a hoax though, its a shit one.
indeed
Old 03-28-2006, 06:45 AM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2

Quote:

indeed
03-28-2006, 11:13 AM

haha this is all fucking hilarious!
Old 03-28-2006, 11:13 AM   #4
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 37

haha this is all fucking hilarious!
OFFLINE |  
KJM
03-28-2006, 11:31 AM

this isn't really a rumor?
Old 03-28-2006, 11:31 AM   #5
KJM
MJK impostor, 2002

Bincount™: 48

03-28-2006, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJM
just reporting what I heard on the radio this morning. don't know the name of the DJ, I don't normally listen to Octane (I usually listen to Hard Attack).

I've got a Sirius S50, so I was able to go back and listen to the intro in detail.

Last edited by svet-am; 03-28-2006 at 11:41 AM..
Old 03-28-2006, 11:36 AM   #6
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJM
just reporting what I heard on the radio this morning. don't know the name of the DJ, I don't normally listen to Octane (I usually listen to Hard Attack).

I've got a Sirius S50, so I was able to go back and listen to the intro in detail.

Last edited by svet-am; 03-28-2006 at 11:41 AM..
OFFLINE |  
jasonchristopher's Avatar jasonchristopher
03-28-2006, 11:56 AM

that really does help explain a lot.
Old 03-28-2006, 11:56 AM   #7
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4

that really does help explain a lot.
03-28-2006, 12:08 PM

EVERYTHING IS ILLUMINATED!
Old 03-28-2006, 12:08 PM   #8
Banned.

Bincount™: 3950

EVERYTHING IS ILLUMINATED!
OFFLINE |  
One Dark Flame's Avatar One Dark Flame
03-28-2006, 12:14 PM

This is indeed a good find. Still not sure what to make of this stuff anymore, guess will just have to wait for Saturday.
"DECEMBERUNDERGROUND is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world."
-DXH
Old 03-28-2006, 12:14 PM   #9
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Bincount™: 362

This is indeed a good find. Still not sure what to make of this stuff anymore, guess will just have to wait for Saturday.
"DECEMBERUNDERGROUND is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world."
-DXH
OFFLINE |  
KJM
03-28-2006, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by svet-am

no I mean, you could've posted this in the actual board imo. It's better than most of the threads there.
Old 03-28-2006, 01:39 PM   #10
KJM
MJK impostor, 2002

Bincount™: 48

Quote:

no I mean, you could've posted this in the actual board imo. It's better than most of the threads there.
03-28-2006, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJM
I do believe it got moved here. I've tried to post here in the rumors section and my post didn't show up. Therefore, I think they have to be moved here.
Old 03-28-2006, 01:49 PM   #11
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJM
I do believe it got moved here. I've tried to post here in the rumors section and my post didn't show up. Therefore, I think they have to be moved here.
03-28-2006, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfoot
No, I posted directly in Rumors. This is not OFFICIAL news from the band or the official site, so I figured it's best to put here, lest it be seen as 'official' and then ripped apart. I don't have any direct line to the band, nor am I pretentious enough to claim that I do. I was just reporting what I heard on the radio.
Old 03-28-2006, 06:16 PM   #12
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfoot
No, I posted directly in Rumors. This is not OFFICIAL news from the band or the official site, so I figured it's best to put here, lest it be seen as 'official' and then ripped apart. I don't have any direct line to the band, nor am I pretentious enough to claim that I do. I was just reporting what I heard on the radio.
03-28-2006, 06:31 PM

Quote:
They're going to play it off as an april fools joke, but the real reason they did it was to prevent leaks, thought that was obvious?
Old 03-28-2006, 06:31 PM   #13
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 12

Quote:
They're going to play it off as an april fools joke, but the real reason they did it was to prevent leaks, thought that was obvious?
A Tad Bit Catatonic's Avatar A Tad Bit Catatonic
03-28-2006, 06:35 PM

Nah... Vicarious is a GREAT title for a song, let alone the single... This fucking hoax shit has got to die. The only thing I'm not satisfied with is that logo lol...
Old 03-28-2006, 06:35 PM   #14
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 61

Nah... Vicarious is a GREAT title for a song, let alone the single... This fucking hoax shit has got to die. The only thing I'm not satisfied with is that logo lol...
03-28-2006, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Tad Bit Catatonic
i agree 100% i like the album name and the track titles......but i still think the new logo looks like shit
Old 03-28-2006, 06:56 PM   #15

Bincount™: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Tad Bit Catatonic
i agree 100% i like the album name and the track titles......but i still think the new logo looks like shit
03-28-2006, 07:14 PM

HAHAHA hell yeah... I know I am not alone on that thought. I think they had to have done something with it though. I suppose some neato foil hologram or something might make it a bit better. Or some other exotic new technology. Man they are not stupid guys... I just cannot see all 4 of them agreeing on that piece o' shit. It is really close, I think even if they had put the cross of the t at the top, or just made it exactly the opposite of the l, it would have been stomachable. But there has just got to be more to it - I think the logo is what Blair may be saying "it is right in front of you" about... we'll see pretty soon here. Man how time passes...
Old 03-28-2006, 07:14 PM   #16
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 61

HAHAHA hell yeah... I know I am not alone on that thought. I think they had to have done something with it though. I suppose some neato foil hologram or something might make it a bit better. Or some other exotic new technology. Man they are not stupid guys... I just cannot see all 4 of them agreeing on that piece o' shit. It is really close, I think even if they had put the cross of the t at the top, or just made it exactly the opposite of the l, it would have been stomachable. But there has just got to be more to it - I think the logo is what Blair may be saying "it is right in front of you" about... we'll see pretty soon here. Man how time passes...
03-28-2006, 07:27 PM

Yea. You would think with Adam Jones being an artist, he would not approve of that logo, or of that Alex Grey piece that has been gray scaled that they are calling album art.
Old 03-28-2006, 07:27 PM   #17
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 12

Yea. You would think with Adam Jones being an artist, he would not approve of that logo, or of that Alex Grey piece that has been gray scaled that they are calling album art.
OFFLINE |  
NetEther's Avatar NetEther
03-29-2006, 04:54 AM

Quote:
..."One of our DJs was lucky enough to be invited to a listening party for the new record several weeks ago and he says that it will do nothing short of blow your mind..."
Reading that this morning put a big smile on my face. I can't wait. =]
Old 03-29-2006, 04:54 AM   #18
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
..."One of our DJs was lucky enough to be invited to a listening party for the new record several weeks ago and he says that it will do nothing short of blow your mind..."
03-29-2006, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetEther
Quoted for emphasis. Sounds promising.
Old 03-29-2006, 06:06 AM   #19

Bincount™: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetEther
Quoted for emphasis. Sounds promising.
OFFLINE |  
RED_THE_HAT
04-07-2006, 10:47 PM

Tool Band havent done their April Fools yet... I am worried....
Old 04-07-2006, 10:47 PM   #20
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 6

Tool Band havent done their April Fools yet... I am worried....
OFFLINE |  
Tunguska
04-08-2006, 02:13 AM

Aint gonna be one!!!
April fools is on the 1st of april.
Old 04-08-2006, 02:13 AM   #21

Aint gonna be one!!!
April fools is on the 1st of april.
OFFLINE |  
czar's Avatar czar
04-08-2006, 07:02 AM

I really, really, really want the new album to come out and be called "Caduceus" and have all the track names be named after various wines. ex: "Pinot Noir (Blame Sideways)" and "Nagual de la Naga (pt. cabernet & sangiovese)"
Old 04-08-2006, 07:02 AM   #22
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4

I really, really, really want the new album to come out and be called "Caduceus" and have all the track names be named after various wines. ex: "Pinot Noir (Blame Sideways)" and "Nagual de la Naga (pt. cabernet & sangiovese)"
OFFLINE |  
Carny_Handles's Avatar Carny_Handles
04-08-2006, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneyB
No one called it album art besides you, its not the album art learn to read..
Old 04-08-2006, 01:11 PM   #23
seeyouauntie

Bincount™: 8695

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneyB
No one called it album art besides you, its not the album art learn to read..
04-09-2006, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcM_Emperor
Not releasing the real titles does not prevent leaks in the same manner that it's not currently preventing people from pawning off that Doom3 song as the new single. The only way to prevent leaks is to not allow the music itself to come out. If the music comes out and people call it Vicarious only to have Tool later say "No, the real song title is this" guess what, the music still leaked and at that point the least of Tool's concerns would be whether or not the title was right. If I had Tool's new disc right now and decided to be a cock-smoke and post it somewhere on the web, I could call it whatever the fuck I wanted. I could call it Whisker Bisquit if I felt like it. If it was still their new music then the titles are irrelevant, the music will have leaked which is the only thing that ultimately matters.

So one more time with feeling: Changing the song titles in no way prevents a leak. I'm sure Tool's intelligent enough to understand this as I trust everyone in these forums are as well.
Old 04-09-2006, 05:05 AM   #24
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcM_Emperor
Not releasing the real titles does not prevent leaks in the same manner that it's not currently preventing people from pawning off that Doom3 song as the new single. The only way to prevent leaks is to not allow the music itself to come out. If the music comes out and people call it Vicarious only to have Tool later say "No, the real song title is this" guess what, the music still leaked and at that point the least of Tool's concerns would be whether or not the title was right. If I had Tool's new disc right now and decided to be a cock-smoke and post it somewhere on the web, I could call it whatever the fuck I wanted. I could call it Whisker Bisquit if I felt like it. If it was still their new music then the titles are irrelevant, the music will have leaked which is the only thing that ultimately matters.

So one more time with feeling: Changing the song titles in no way prevents a leak. I'm sure Tool's intelligent enough to understand this as I trust everyone in these forums are as well.
OFFLINE |  
Semp's Avatar Semp
04-09-2006, 06:17 AM

I thought the anti-leak thing was more about preventing counterfieters from selling "early" copies of the album. With a fake name, tracklist and art, it'd be pretty easy to spot a "phony"
Old 04-09-2006, 06:17 AM   #25
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 150

I thought the anti-leak thing was more about preventing counterfieters from selling "early" copies of the album. With a fake name, tracklist and art, it'd be pretty easy to spot a "phony"
OFFLINE |  
svet-am
04-09-2006, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyfunball

you're correct to a point. but there's more. generally, leaks happen from two avenues: people at the pressing plants or people in radio. if (espescially) the leak is going to come from a pressing plant, these folks will generally have access to a final (and true) tracklisting because the assembly of the CDs (jewel case, artwork, and CD disc) are coming together at that point. these people will rip the CD and post it using the true album name and tracklisting. radio happens in a similar way, except that they are just receiving a final product, post-manufacture. they are not intercepting it during production.

it's been generally believed that the purpose of posting (and getting people to believe) a fake tracklisting and album name is that even if the people above post the album with a real name and tracklisting, [the community] discount it because it didn't come from the "official" source. additionally, it's been believed that not posting the real tracklisting and album name avoids *some* of the people searching for the album on P2P networks. i.e., someone will go and search for "TOOL 10,000 Days" instead of "TOOL Aldaraia" if Aldaraia (or, most likely. some other title we dont even know yet) were the actual title.

it's security by obscurity to be sure, but security none the less.

Last edited by svet-am; 04-09-2006 at 07:06 AM.. Reason: brain before fingers typing error
Old 04-09-2006, 06:43 AM   #26
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyfunball

you're correct to a point. but there's more. generally, leaks happen from two avenues: people at the pressing plants or people in radio. if (espescially) the leak is going to come from a pressing plant, these folks will generally have access to a final (and true) tracklisting because the assembly of the CDs (jewel case, artwork, and CD disc) are coming together at that point. these people will rip the CD and post it using the true album name and tracklisting. radio happens in a similar way, except that they are just receiving a final product, post-manufacture. they are not intercepting it during production.

it's been generally believed that the purpose of posting (and getting people to believe) a fake tracklisting and album name is that even if the people above post the album with a real name and tracklisting, [the community] discount it because it didn't come from the "official" source. additionally, it's been believed that not posting the real tracklisting and album name avoids *some* of the people searching for the album on P2P networks. i.e., someone will go and search for "TOOL 10,000 Days" instead of "TOOL Aldaraia" if Aldaraia (or, most likely. some other title we dont even know yet) were the actual title.

it's security by obscurity to be sure, but security none the less.

Last edited by svet-am; 04-09-2006 at 07:06 AM.. Reason: brain before fingers typing error
OFFLINE |  
absolutezero's Avatar absolutezero
04-09-2006, 03:50 PM

I find it amazing that the album has not leaked yet. For an album with this much interest it is quite astounding. So they have achieved their goal in that sense. The thing is though, that everyone on these boards will purchase the album anyway, the people who are frothing over it. As soon as the album is released for real all the people who would not have paid for it with an early release, will simply download it after an official release. So in a sense they will not increase sales what so ever with the action that they have taken.

Anyone agree? Or don't I make sense?
Old 04-09-2006, 03:50 PM   #27
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I find it amazing that the album has not leaked yet. For an album with this much interest it is quite astounding. So they have achieved their goal in that sense. The thing is though, that everyone on these boards will purchase the album anyway, the people who are frothing over it. As soon as the album is released for real all the people who would not have paid for it with an early release, will simply download it after an official release. So in a sense they will not increase sales what so ever with the action that they have taken.

OFFLINE |  
svet-am
04-09-2006, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolutezero

that's the great unknown. while your logic makes a certain amount of sense, there's never been a truly scientific and impartial study on the subject. the RIAA likes to say that 'pirates steal music because they are evil' -- they never account for lazy (too damn lazy to go to the store, so i'll grab it from the web) or poor (don't have any cash because i live in the projects).

most of us will likely buy it (and on the day it came out). but, what's sad is that it's just as likely that someone like the fans on this board will be one of the first to rip it an post it on a torrent or P2P site.
Old 04-09-2006, 04:34 PM   #28
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:

that's the great unknown. while your logic makes a certain amount of sense, there's never been a truly scientific and impartial study on the subject. the RIAA likes to say that 'pirates steal music because they are evil' -- they never account for lazy (too damn lazy to go to the store, so i'll grab it from the web) or poor (don't have any cash because i live in the projects).

most of us will likely buy it (and on the day it came out). but, what's sad is that it's just as likely that someone like the fans on this board will be one of the first to rip it an post it on a torrent or P2P site.
04-09-2006, 04:41 PM

I think what I'm trying to say is that no matter if its leaked or not the same amount of people are going to buy the album.
Old 04-09-2006, 04:41 PM   #29
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I think what I'm trying to say is that no matter if its leaked or not the same amount of people are going to buy the album.
OFFLINE |  
svet-am
04-09-2006, 05:48 PM

Quote:
TOOL would argue that it's not about that (entirely). while sales is probably part of the concern, TOOL has also publicly stated that they view the entire album experience (music as well as packaging design) to be a compete "item" and that one is not truly separable from the other in terms of their art. therefore, part of this blackout and deception has been to preserve the experience for people who buy the album.
Old 04-09-2006, 05:48 PM   #30
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
TOOL would argue that it's not about that (entirely). while sales is probably part of the concern, TOOL has also publicly stated that they view the entire album experience (music as well as packaging design) to be a compete "item" and that one is not truly separable from the other in terms of their art. therefore, part of this blackout and deception has been to preserve the experience for people who buy the album.
04-09-2006, 06:25 PM

I can understand that. But after one listen, does anyone really look at the packaging that much? I can't see myself looking at the packaging while listening to it on my way to work in the car. I know the packaging will be good, but the music is why I and the rest of you will buy the album.

Either way, they are doing a good job of getting people interested in the album by being so tight on it being leaked.
Old 04-09-2006, 06:25 PM   #31
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I can understand that. But after one listen, does anyone really look at the packaging that much? I can't see myself looking at the packaging while listening to it on my way to work in the car. I know the packaging will be good, but the music is why I and the rest of you will buy the album.

Either way, they are doing a good job of getting people interested in the album by being so tight on it being leaked.
OFFLINE |  
etaipo's Avatar etaipo
04-09-2006, 09:50 PM

I enjoy good album artwork.
Old 04-09-2006, 09:50 PM   #32
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 49

I enjoy good album artwork.
OFFLINE |  
Mongeese's Avatar Mongeese
04-10-2006, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLIEve
Respect them as a band and as fellow humans.
You don't know that they're human.
Old 04-10-2006, 06:12 AM   #33
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 152

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLIEve
Respect them as a band and as fellow humans.
You don't know that they're human.
OFFLINE |  
Naga Royal Guard
04-10-2006, 03:48 PM

sirius radio sucks
Old 04-10-2006, 03:48 PM   #34
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 16122

sirius radio sucks
04-10-2006, 04:17 PM

Quote:

Why is that on the radio the information is only given before or after stinkfist?
I have heard information twice after stinkfist, you heard it before, and a few other people on here heard it before or after as well!!!
Old 04-10-2006, 04:17 PM   #35
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 16

Quote:

Why is that on the radio the information is only given before or after stinkfist?
I have heard information twice after stinkfist, you heard it before, and a few other people on here heard it before or after as well!!!
04-10-2006, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justify_denials
you know, I had never thought of that. it does sound a bit odd. i've been listening to Octane a lot more recently after this happened and I've heard them talk a LOT about TOOL whenever they play a track by TOOL (incidentally, TOOL is the only band I've noticed where they *always* talk about the band before playing the track -- lots of other bands just get their song played. TOOL always gets a paragraph or so). However, in the last week, I've heard Stinkfist, Prison Sex, and Lateralus. Only before Stinkfist did they talk about the new record. Interesting.... (but probably meaningless)
Old 04-10-2006, 05:01 PM   #36
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by justify_denials
you know, I had never thought of that. it does sound a bit odd. i've been listening to Octane a lot more recently after this happened and I've heard them talk a LOT about TOOL whenever they play a track by TOOL (incidentally, TOOL is the only band I've noticed where they *always* talk about the band before playing the track -- lots of other bands just get their song played. TOOL always gets a paragraph or so). However, in the last week, I've heard Stinkfist, Prison Sex, and Lateralus. Only before Stinkfist did they talk about the new record. Interesting.... (but probably meaningless)
04-10-2006, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naga Royal Guard
sirius radio sucks
<sarcasm>oh, how sage and wise you are, oh yoda</sarcasm>

do you have anything factual and verifiable to back up such an ignorant and misplaced statement?
Old 04-10-2006, 05:13 PM   #37
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naga Royal Guard
sirius radio sucks
<sarcasm>oh, how sage and wise you are, oh yoda</sarcasm>

do you have anything factual and verifiable to back up such an ignorant and misplaced statement?
04-10-2006, 05:35 PM

no.
Old 04-10-2006, 05:35 PM   #38
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 16

no.
04-10-2006, 05:58 PM

I emailed a dj at a local radio station asking for information. He didn't really tell me anything i didn't know except that they will be recieving the single by email instead of a hard copy on Monday. Just FYI....
Old 04-10-2006, 05:58 PM   #39
Level 4 - Thinker

I emailed a dj at a local radio station asking for information. He didn't really tell me anything i didn't know except that they will be recieving the single by email instead of a hard copy on Monday. Just FYI....
OFFLINE |  
svet-am
04-10-2006, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A WalkAbout
saw you're in Louisiana...whereabouts? I'm from the MS Gulf Coast (Biloxi) and know the folks over at WCPR, the folks over at TK101 in Pensacola, and a few folks at KKND in New Orleans. The folks in New Orleans and Pensacola said they've got "nothing zilch nada" but Special K at WCPR in Biloxi told me that he'd keep me posted. He didn't know what they'd get or when, but he said he'd let me know. I'm not down on the Coast right now, but if I can maybe get him to forward a certain special email to me, that'd be great :)
Old 04-10-2006, 06:59 PM   #40
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by A WalkAbout
saw you're in Louisiana...whereabouts? I'm from the MS Gulf Coast (Biloxi) and know the folks over at WCPR, the folks over at TK101 in Pensacola, and a few folks at KKND in New Orleans. The folks in New Orleans and Pensacola said they've got "nothing zilch nada" but Special K at WCPR in Biloxi told me that he'd keep me posted. He didn't know what they'd get or when, but he said he'd let me know. I'm not down on the Coast right now, but if I can maybe get him to forward a certain special email to me, that'd be great :)

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply