Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
a big stupid dumbass's Avatar a big stupid dumbass
03-09-2006, 09:31 PM

Hello all you big fucking tools,

This is a rumor that I heard the other day. Some (just a few) fans of the band that this website has been structured for have developed a severe form or megalomaniacal fanaticism. (whagh?? you say...I know, I had a hard time believing it myself untill I saw it with my own eyes) I have a slight inclination to say that these (just a few) fans might spoil the chance for a certain new CD to help them because they are so overwhelmed with the painful (you know it hurts) realization that, well, they really don't have much going on in their lives save for their ever growing enthusia for an intentional mysteria machine.

Take BMB's advice. Please. Don't go out and buy this CD and listen to it over and over again untill you have the urge to slap you meager consciousness back over to toolband.com and wait ever so impaitiently for the next tool cd to come out. Yeah maybe listen to a couple tracks upon purchasing, but save for those, damn it. Save it up and then 2 or 3 years down the road, after you have wisely spent your time in more rewarding endevors like reading WORTHWHILE text and meditating on WORTHWHILE issues, you will still have some nuggets of what used to be a post-adolescent catharsis machine left to soak in. Who knows, maybe you will be so enthralled in what you are currently doing, you might even forget about what used to steal your attentional spotlight day after day and night after recalcitrant night.

So I am posting in order to confirm the rumor. It is true. Y'all are just silly.

Maybe a logical equation will make due for your left brain...

"Listen to Tool all the time and do something for yourself because your sad."

If A = Listen to Tool all the time

and

B = do something for yourself because your sad

we should revise our equation to assimilate the new rumor into it, cause you know it is just so important that we have all the facts so that we can be up to date with our doxastic cleansing.

So in doing this we will end up with....

~A & B

Maybe a right brain excersise will hammer it home...

wow, that feeling was deep man, I think I got in touch with the creative energy of the universe dude, I like can't even put it into words...but...whoa...I just put into words my feeling that I cannot put my feeling into words. We should go buy some tool shirts and wear them for 10,000 days, maybe then we can be mystics

HAPPY TRAILS YOU SORRY FANS OUT THERE
TRY NOT TO BITE YOUR TOUNGE WHILE IT IS HANGING OUT IN AWE OF THIS COMPLETELY AMAZING ENCAPTUALISATION OF YOUR ETERNAL LABRYNTH OF ERROR
DO NOT FORGET TO

buy

Last edited by SadSummerSea; 03-09-2006 at 10:25 PM..
Old 03-09-2006, 09:31 PM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
A VERY PERTINANT (pile of crap I just laid)

This is a rumor that I heard the other day. Some (just a few) fans of the band that this website has been structured for have developed a severe form or megalomaniacal fanaticism. (whagh?? you say...I know, I had a hard time believing it myself untill I saw it with my own eyes) I have a slight inclination to say that these (just a few) fans might spoil the chance for a certain new CD to help them because they are so overwhelmed with the painful (you know it hurts) realization that, well, they really don't have much going on in their lives save for their ever growing enthusia for an intentional mysteria machine.

Take BMB's advice. Please. Don't go out and buy this CD and listen to it over and over again untill you have the urge to slap you meager consciousness back over to toolband.com and wait ever so impaitiently for the next tool cd to come out. Yeah maybe listen to a couple tracks upon purchasing, but save for those, damn it. Save it up and then 2 or 3 years down the road, after you have wisely spent your time in more rewarding endevors like reading WORTHWHILE text and meditating on WORTHWHILE issues, you will still have some nuggets of what used to be a post-adolescent catharsis machine left to soak in. Who knows, maybe you will be so enthralled in what you are currently doing, you might even forget about what used to steal your attentional spotlight day after day and night after recalcitrant night.

So I am posting in order to confirm the rumor. It is true. Y'all are just silly.

and

we should revise our equation to assimilate the new rumor into it, cause you know it is just so important that we have all the facts so that we can be up to date with our doxastic cleansing.

~A & B

wow, that feeling was deep man, I think I got in touch with the creative energy of the universe dude, I like can't even put it into words...but...whoa...I just put into words my feeling that I cannot put my feeling into words. We should go buy some tool shirts and wear them for 10,000 days, maybe then we can be mystics

TRY NOT TO BITE YOUR TOUNGE WHILE IT IS HANGING OUT IN AWE OF THIS COMPLETELY AMAZING ENCAPTUALISATION OF YOUR ETERNAL LABRYNTH OF ERROR
DO NOT FORGET TO

buy

Last edited by SadSummerSea; 03-09-2006 at 10:25 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Ryan's Avatar Ryan
03-09-2006, 09:33 PM

k.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:33 PM   #2
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 3996
Re: A VERY PERTINANT RUMOR ABOUT THE CD

k.
03-09-2006, 09:38 PM

Thank you for that steaming dump you just laid.

What a pile of shit.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:38 PM   #3
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 2025

What a pile of shit.
Mya's Avatar Mya
03-09-2006, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a big stupid dumbass

and

~A & B

DO NOT FORGET TO

buy
typing that post would have taken a lot of effort.....
but lets not forget that this IS a tool forum... so you get your good with your bad..
*shrugs*
ignore it...
Old 03-09-2006, 09:39 PM   #4
Mya
colour me bad

Bincount™: 5079

Quote:

and

~A & B

DO NOT FORGET TO

buy
typing that post would have taken a lot of effort.....
but lets not forget that this IS a tool forum... so you get your good with your bad..
*shrugs*
ignore it...
OFFLINE |  
a788's Avatar a788
03-09-2006, 09:41 PM

i just wasted my life reading the first few sentences of that post.... thank you.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:41 PM   #5
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 2268

i just wasted my life reading the first few sentences of that post.... thank you.
Wretched's Avatar Wretched
03-09-2006, 09:43 PM

I'd rather shit a boat again then read that, again.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:43 PM   #6
Banned.

Bincount™: 3710

OFFLINE |  
fortysix_and_tool's Avatar fortysix_and_tool
03-09-2006, 09:46 PM

Quote:

edit: blah, blah, blah...
You had me at "hello". Then, lost me at "all".

Smells like...bin.

Last edited by fortysix_and_tool; 03-09-2006 at 10:14 PM..
Old 03-09-2006, 09:46 PM   #7
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 14

Quote:

edit: blah, blah, blah...
You had me at "hello". Then, lost me at "all".

Smells like...bin.

Last edited by fortysix_and_tool; 03-09-2006 at 10:14 PM..
OFFLINE |  
just simulacra's Avatar just simulacra
03-09-2006, 09:46 PM

Who wastes their first post on something that pretentious and boring?

Oh, that's right, every new god damned member these days.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:46 PM   #8
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 37

03-09-2006, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by just simulacra

A Big Stupid Dumbass does.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:47 PM   #9
Banned.

Quote:

A Big Stupid Dumbass does.
OFFLINE |  
a788's Avatar a788
03-09-2006, 09:48 PM

^lol
Old 03-09-2006, 09:48 PM   #10
Level 9 - Obstreperous

^lol
Winner's Avatar Winner
03-09-2006, 09:51 PM

i cant understand his gibberish...

...my head hurts now...
Old 03-09-2006, 09:51 PM   #11
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3

i cant understand his gibberish...

...my head hurts now...
03-09-2006, 09:52 PM

It's funny b/c the time it took for him to write that he could have been doing something a little better with his time...

Like I said, give me a release date and titles, and I will never come to this site again...

no offense to everyone
Old 03-09-2006, 09:52 PM   #12
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 23

It's funny b/c the time it took for him to write that he could have been doing something a little better with his time...

Like I said, give me a release date and titles, and I will never come to this site again...

no offense to everyone
OFFLINE |  
Wretched's Avatar Wretched
03-09-2006, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralout987

no offense to everyone
You also could have done something better with your time then tell us this. None the less, I could have too, and on the cycle goes....

On the road again...
Old 03-09-2006, 09:54 PM   #13
Banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralout987

no offense to everyone
You also could have done something better with your time then tell us this. None the less, I could have too, and on the cycle goes....

On the road again...
OFFLINE |  
Ocelot199's Avatar Ocelot199
03-09-2006, 09:56 PM

I read the first paragraph, and stopped.

I love thinking that hes probably sitting there in his boxers jerking off hitting refresh over and over to see if anybody agrees with him or has responded.

Its even funnier that almost none of us bothered to read it.

::laughs::
Old 03-09-2006, 09:56 PM   #14
On Probation

Bincount™: 8929

I read the first paragraph, and stopped.

I love thinking that hes probably sitting there in his boxers jerking off hitting refresh over and over to see if anybody agrees with him or has responded.

Its even funnier that almost none of us bothered to read it.

::laughs::
OFFLINE |  
Winner's Avatar Winner
03-09-2006, 10:02 PM

none of us read it because we couldnt decipher it
Old 03-09-2006, 10:02 PM   #15
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3

none of us read it because we couldnt decipher it
OFFLINE |  
03-09-2006, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winner
none of us read it because we couldnt decipher it and don't give a shit anyway because hes a fucking douche
fixed
Old 03-09-2006, 10:07 PM   #16
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winner
none of us read it because we couldnt decipher it and don't give a shit anyway because hes a fucking douche
fixed
OFFLINE |  
Riff's Avatar Riff
03-09-2006, 10:10 PM

I read it, and now I'm ghey.

oh, that's right it's because of this gangsta ass life i lead"
-bogsnarth

www.soundcloud.com/riff
Old 03-09-2006, 10:10 PM   #17
Can't you...SEE?

Bincount™: 4906

I read it, and now I'm ghey.

oh, that's right it's because of this gangsta ass life i lead"
-bogsnarth

www.soundcloud.com/riff
OFFLINE |  
a788's Avatar a788
03-09-2006, 10:16 PM

really? it did that to you?
Old 03-09-2006, 10:16 PM   #18
Level 9 - Obstreperous

really? it did that to you?
flipmojo's Avatar flipmojo
03-09-2006, 10:17 PM

I have to admit. You guys cracked me up in response to this thread.

Quote:
Quote:
LOL! What a horrible first post.
04/14/1994 Orlando, FL; 03/11/1997 San Antonio, TX; 08/07/1998 Austin, TX; 10/11/2001 Orlando, FL; 08/04/2002 Estero, FL; 08/05/2002 Daytona Beach, FL; 05/31/2007 Orlando; 06/01/07 Sunrise, FL; 06/02/07 Jacksonville, FL
Old 03-09-2006, 10:17 PM   #19
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 31

I have to admit. You guys cracked me up in response to this thread.

Quote:
Quote:
04/14/1994 Orlando, FL; 03/11/1997 San Antonio, TX; 08/07/1998 Austin, TX; 10/11/2001 Orlando, FL; 08/04/2002 Estero, FL; 08/05/2002 Daytona Beach, FL; 05/31/2007 Orlando; 06/01/07 Sunrise, FL; 06/02/07 Jacksonville, FL
OFFLINE |  
Dharma Bear's Avatar Dharma Bear
03-09-2006, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipmojo
Its not ment to be a good post. This is just someone being an ass because they think its funny. My guess is that its a normal user who probably got made fun of one too many times here, so he made a new name for the soul purpose of making this post. Just a theory is all...
Old 03-09-2006, 10:23 PM   #20
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 137

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipmojo
Its not ment to be a good post. This is just someone being an ass because they think its funny. My guess is that its a normal user who probably got made fun of one too many times here, so he made a new name for the soul purpose of making this post. Just a theory is all...
03-09-2006, 10:24 PM

lol.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:24 PM   #21
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 181

lol.
03-09-2006, 10:24 PM

Quote:

I'm still working on my stupid and pointless topic...just you wait...*shakes fist*
Old 03-09-2006, 10:24 PM   #22
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0

Quote:

I'm still working on my stupid and pointless topic...just you wait...*shakes fist*
OFFLINE |  
a788's Avatar a788
03-09-2006, 10:26 PM

when you say *shakes fists* i picture an old wrinkly man who just got ripped off by someone and is too old to fight back... with some odd bitter expression on his face

thank you for that, it made me laugh
Old 03-09-2006, 10:26 PM   #23
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Re: A VERY PERTINANT (pile of crap I just laid)

when you say *shakes fists* i picture an old wrinkly man who just got ripped off by someone and is too old to fight back... with some odd bitter expression on his face

03-09-2006, 10:29 PM

To whichever mod moved this thread and renamed it (prolly flux), I would like you to know that I am totally in love with you and am prepared to die if need be.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:29 PM   #24
On Probation

To whichever mod moved this thread and renamed it (prolly flux), I would like you to know that I am totally in love with you and am prepared to die if need be.
OFFLINE |  
SadSummerSea's Avatar SadSummerSea
03-09-2006, 10:31 PM

well sorry to crush your **** hopes, but it was me!

edit: jesus. pwnd by the forum.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:31 PM   #25
. Anthropophagite .

Bincount™: 553

OFFLINE |  
a788's Avatar a788
03-09-2006, 10:31 PM

that was bold... i respect you for you bold statement. and if need be, i am prepared to die as well because of your bawdy statement
Old 03-09-2006, 10:31 PM   #26
Level 9 - Obstreperous

that was bold... i respect you for you bold statement. and if need be, i am prepared to die as well because of your bawdy statement
TurdEye13's Avatar TurdEye13
03-09-2006, 10:34 PM

I'll listen to it 10 times on the release date just to spite you!
Old 03-09-2006, 10:34 PM   #27
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 2063

I'll listen to it 10 times on the release date just to spite you!
03-09-2006, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a788

whoops, yeah thanks just spit water all over my computer

LOL!
Old 03-09-2006, 10:36 PM   #28
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 2025

Quote:
Originally Posted by a788

whoops, yeah thanks just spit water all over my computer

LOL!
03-09-2006, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadSummerSea

damn.....
Old 03-09-2006, 10:39 PM   #29
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadSummerSea

damn.....
OFFLINE |  
jhnygsh's Avatar jhnygsh
03-09-2006, 10:52 PM

most, but not all, of you douche bags were 10 or 12 when aenima came out. why does it seem all of these kids think they are experts on tool? what grabs my goat is that none of you, nor i, understands why the CD is called 10k days, nor do we know if they are fucking with us. its fun to speculate about the album and thats why i browse this form, at least recently. after the album comes out ill fade away again until there is information to seek 5 years from now. but please, cut all the animosity... especially towards the new people. Maybe the guy who wrote the first post is tired of search these threads for information but keeps turning up idiotic bashing; just because someone wants to post an opinion. maybe they even made the mistake of stating something already said and will then be made fun of. perhaps they just cant sift through every post like some of you lames. im pretty disgusted to be associated with some of you simply because we are so fond of the same band.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:52 PM   #30
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

most, but not all, of you douche bags were 10 or 12 when aenima came out. why does it seem all of these kids think they are experts on tool? what grabs my goat is that none of you, nor i, understands why the CD is called 10k days, nor do we know if they are fucking with us. its fun to speculate about the album and thats why i browse this form, at least recently. after the album comes out ill fade away again until there is information to seek 5 years from now. but please, cut all the animosity... especially towards the new people. Maybe the guy who wrote the first post is tired of search these threads for information but keeps turning up idiotic bashing; just because someone wants to post an opinion. maybe they even made the mistake of stating something already said and will then be made fun of. perhaps they just cant sift through every post like some of you lames. im pretty disgusted to be associated with some of you simply because we are so fond of the same band.
OFFLINE |  
mike tyson's Avatar mike tyson
03-09-2006, 10:54 PM

Quote:

and

~A & B

DO NOT FORGET TO

buy
You sure live up to your username.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:54 PM   #31
$2 + a potato = $2

Bincount™: 7267

Quote:

and

~A & B

DO NOT FORGET TO

buy
OFFLINE |  
noisetherapy's Avatar noisetherapy
03-09-2006, 10:59 PM

man just cause nickelback canceled your show doesnt mean you have to come here and think your cooler than us
Old 03-09-2006, 10:59 PM   #32
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 26

man just cause nickelback canceled your show doesnt mean you have to come here and think your cooler than us
03-09-2006, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike tyson
Thats the point. He wouldn't have used that name if he was going to say something serious.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:59 PM   #33
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Thats the point. He wouldn't have used that name if he was going to say something serious.
03-09-2006, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma Bear
Is your name Dharma?

Are you a bear?
Old 03-09-2006, 11:00 PM   #34
$2 + a potato = $2

Bincount™: 7267

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma Bear
Is your name Dharma?

Are you a bear?
OFFLINE |  
researchtriangle's Avatar researchtriangle
03-09-2006, 11:08 PM

am i just stoned or did that all make no sense
Old 03-09-2006, 11:08 PM   #35
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 73

am i just stoned or did that all make no sense
OFFLINE |  
Dharma Bear's Avatar Dharma Bear
03-09-2006, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Is your name Dharma?

Are you a bear?
The point I was making is....this is probably the only post this guy is going to make under this name. He made that name just to be an ass. If we were to see another post buy this person, it would just be more shit talking, hence the point of the name. This is just trolling in my opinion.

And to answer your question....no, im not a bear. The idea of a bear typing away on a computer is silly, but perhaps not impossible if given a giant keyboard. I mean....they can drive little cars, so maybe a net surfing Bear isn't so far fetched.

Last edited by Dharma Bear; 03-09-2006 at 11:16 PM..
Old 03-09-2006, 11:10 PM   #36
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Is your name Dharma?

Are you a bear?
The point I was making is....this is probably the only post this guy is going to make under this name. He made that name just to be an ass. If we were to see another post buy this person, it would just be more shit talking, hence the point of the name. This is just trolling in my opinion.

And to answer your question....no, im not a bear. The idea of a bear typing away on a computer is silly, but perhaps not impossible if given a giant keyboard. I mean....they can drive little cars, so maybe a net surfing Bear isn't so far fetched.

Last edited by Dharma Bear; 03-09-2006 at 11:16 PM..
OFFLINE |  
a big stupid dumbass's Avatar a big stupid dumbass
03-09-2006, 11:37 PM

I was at this nails concert the other night and I just roamed the lobby looking around at the different types of people (not many different types) that were present for the show. I started to realize that I was completely out of place and really didn't know why. I really don't want to do this, but I think I should probably explain the context out of which the initial post came from so that you quick responders out their won't have trouble sleeping tonight. I honestly do like music and was fairly excited about music when I first got into the band tool. I think I was 12 or something ridiculous like that. I am 22 now, deeply entrenched within psychology and philosophy and preparing to start graduate work. I am upset, registered and posted the pile of crap, and gave myself the moniker 'a big stupid dumbass' because it is all very apt. I apologize if the thread is too naive for your tastes. I realize that there are a serious amount of people, myself included, that take all of this stuff having to do with this band way out of proportion. Yeah the music is great, the creative energy brimming, and the ideas enveloping the sound are ground breaking within a musical context, but the arena in which this is all taking place is highly suspect. The music that you will hear in a couple of months is not going to save you from having to care for your parents when they are dying in front of your eyes. It will not cure the ailments which will most likely kill you. And it certainly will not help you to find new avenues for your life if you are increasingly focused on only it.
I have learned alot about how little I know about the world. I am still a big stupid dumbass and I am very quick to admit that. If it ever comes to the point where I stop thinking that, then I would rather not be here. Tool helped me bridge my attention toward other lines of thought that I am very greatful to have glimpsed, but they also turned me into a drooling idiot that asks how high to jump. I know that I am probably not the only one that has troubles dealing with these attentional fixations so I thought that I would post the pile of crap to help pull others, as well as myself, out of the muck. It didn't work. I'll gaze in awe at the new album reviews that will be coming out soon and probably listen to the album 10 times the first day that I buy it. I thought that I might tear away from this madness and be able to bring others along as well, but it will end within a hypocritical puff from a fog machine. We can still try though. Sorry if I am just scratching at your last nerve, but I am serious about being here in this world and trying to place myself as well as you within the best environment possible. Sometimes selflessness and a bit of scolding is the ticket, obviously this time it was not.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:37 PM   #37
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

I was at this nails concert the other night and I just roamed the lobby looking around at the different types of people (not many different types) that were present for the show. I started to realize that I was completely out of place and really didn't know why. I really don't want to do this, but I think I should probably explain the context out of which the initial post came from so that you quick responders out their won't have trouble sleeping tonight. I honestly do like music and was fairly excited about music when I first got into the band tool. I think I was 12 or something ridiculous like that. I am 22 now, deeply entrenched within psychology and philosophy and preparing to start graduate work. I am upset, registered and posted the pile of crap, and gave myself the moniker 'a big stupid dumbass' because it is all very apt. I apologize if the thread is too naive for your tastes. I realize that there are a serious amount of people, myself included, that take all of this stuff having to do with this band way out of proportion. Yeah the music is great, the creative energy brimming, and the ideas enveloping the sound are ground breaking within a musical context, but the arena in which this is all taking place is highly suspect. The music that you will hear in a couple of months is not going to save you from having to care for your parents when they are dying in front of your eyes. It will not cure the ailments which will most likely kill you. And it certainly will not help you to find new avenues for your life if you are increasingly focused on only it.
I have learned alot about how little I know about the world. I am still a big stupid dumbass and I am very quick to admit that. If it ever comes to the point where I stop thinking that, then I would rather not be here. Tool helped me bridge my attention toward other lines of thought that I am very greatful to have glimpsed, but they also turned me into a drooling idiot that asks how high to jump. I know that I am probably not the only one that has troubles dealing with these attentional fixations so I thought that I would post the pile of crap to help pull others, as well as myself, out of the muck. It didn't work. I'll gaze in awe at the new album reviews that will be coming out soon and probably listen to the album 10 times the first day that I buy it. I thought that I might tear away from this madness and be able to bring others along as well, but it will end within a hypocritical puff from a fog machine. We can still try though. Sorry if I am just scratching at your last nerve, but I am serious about being here in this world and trying to place myself as well as you within the best environment possible. Sometimes selflessness and a bit of scolding is the ticket, obviously this time it was not.
OFFLINE |  
03-09-2006, 11:40 PM

Another golden turd from out favorite new champ!

I got lost going line to line. Use periods and spaces between sentences and paragraphs. Makes it less annoying.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:40 PM   #38
On Probation

Another golden turd from out favorite new champ!

I got lost going line to line. Use periods and spaces between sentences and paragraphs. Makes it less annoying.
OFFLINE |  
LoKi's Avatar LoKi
03-09-2006, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles
I think a bear with a laptop is funny.

especially a ninja bear who won't screw to save it's own species.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:44 PM   #39
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 181

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles
I think a bear with a laptop is funny.

especially a ninja bear who won't screw to save it's own species.
03-10-2006, 12:21 AM

stop complaining you little shit. he is being open to us.

i enjoyed your post
Old 03-10-2006, 12:21 AM   #40
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

stop complaining you little shit. he is being open to us.

i enjoyed your post
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply