opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 15. Third Eye
User Name
Password
Old 07-23-2005, 07:42 AM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
EVERYONE HAS

Everyone has a third eye, but not everyone has seen with theirs. What's also interesting is this - I've tripped many times with different people. They were on the exact same drug as me and the same dosage. While I was having an eye-opening mind-changing incredible experience, they were just seeing "crazy shit". Don't get me wrong, I was seeing mad visuals too, but the thought processes I was having and the way I could see myself and the world was truely amazing. When I would talk to them about this, they had no idea what I was talking about. So I guess not everybody sees a different perspective when tripping psychedelics. I tripped alot of times when I was seventeen. It's kind of wierd but ever since then, every time I smoke weed, it's like a mild acid trip. I don't see any visuals, but the thought process is very similar. Anyone else get this affect from weed?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 05:29 PM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Re: EVERYONE HAS

i really wanna try lsd-25.... but its a pain to find where i am.....
when i do trip ill let u know if i have the same thing as you

-Ilis
Today young men on acid realized that alll matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather
Old 08-09-2005, 06:25 PM   #3
Level 2 - Poster

Re: EVERYONE HAS

Im sorry, Im to fucked up to need any drugs... *Runs away blaring Burgess Meredith Penguin laugh.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: