opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 15. Third Eye
User Name
Password
Old 02-06-2003, 01:39 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
trepanation

has anyone read about trepanation? And if so do you think the lyrics in this song have something to do with it. Just a thought
Old 02-08-2003, 01:28 PM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

No comments??

I cant believe noone commented on my post. Do you guys not care or did no one have any thoughts? Or maybe you dont know where to look for the info. check out this address
www.trepan.com or do a google search for trepan as your keyword. It is seriously an interesting surgery as well as haveing some of the most amazing effects achieved from the procedure. And personally I feel it is an interesting way into proding oneself with a higher state of being. please check it out and someone (anyone)give me some feedback.

On another note if anyone can find an .avi or .mpg file of the move entitled "heartbeat of the brain" or its most recent title a "Hole in the Head" I would love to get it off of you. It actually shows a women perform a trepanation on herself. Anyways goodbye
Old 02-08-2003, 03:03 PM   #3
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 166
if you are thinking about people cutting holes into their skulls, its called trepanning, or trepedation. if you are talking about what i think you are. we discussed this on here once about a month ago. very interesting stuff.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2003, 05:59 PM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

exactly

that is what I was talking about. I was kinda curious on what the whole collective message board thinks about the subject. And in a way the whole third eye enlightening thing seems to run in conjuction with what experiences the people who trepan themselves have.

jpmanson- what do you know of this operation and have you ever seen that movie I mentioned?

The whole idea of increased bloodflow to the brain fascinates the hell out of me
Old 02-08-2003, 06:10 PM   #5
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 166
i saw the video of the self trepedation back in the 70s. that chick was crazy.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: