opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 15. Third Eye
User Name
Password
Old 11-19-2002, 09:51 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
bill hicks

on a side note...

bill hicks was an incredible man. intelligent, observant, practical, and to-the-point. he truly was a hero. it is people like bill hicks that are needed to push our species further. it is a damn shame that there are not more of them.
Old 11-19-2002, 09:57 PM   #2
Level 2 - Poster

RIP

this universe has a disturbing tendency to be as efficient as possible. we already had a bill hicks, and evidently he said what he had to say.

so it's our job to remember, to spread the word, and to imbue everyone we affect with his wisdom and style.

the man is dead, rest in peace. anybody reading this who doesn't know his stuff backwards and slantways, go find it online, he's not losing any royalties. check out relentless and rant in e minor, both are excellent. happy hunting.
Old 11-20-2002, 04:10 AM   #3
i am jack's shattered dreams (tdn $upporter)

i have finally tracked down his albums and they are so great! he looked at life in such a great way (The persian Gulf distraction makes me laugh so hard everytime i hear it).

i really wish i could have been able to see him perform live... oh well...

"some people don't even think i'm a robot, they think im puerto rican and just really good at math."- Sad Bot
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: