opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 15. Third Eye
User Name
Password
Old 01-10-2003, 05:03 AM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Have you ever heard this theory?

i heard that all people have a 3d eye.it's the rest of 5eyes from spiders.it's just a little evolutional theory,but for me it works:)
Old 01-10-2003, 11:59 AM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 3
humans do have a third eye, called the pineal body, which is extremely sensitive to light, and is supposed to be responsible for seasonable affective disorder (s.a.d.), which is when people get really depressed or happy based on changes in weather, which maynard may just be referencing in disposition... check out the faq on this site.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 12:58 PM   #3
X

Bincount™: 746
changing surroundings

I havent heard anything about humans actually having a third eye but I used to have a pet iguana and I remember reading that some lizards have third eyes. I think that it was located around the middle of the top of a lizards head. It was supposedly only there to pick up on changes in heat or something like that. Whatever it was, I was just wondering if anyone knows more, or can someway connect this topic to Tool and 3rd eye.
Old 01-15-2003, 05:32 PM   #4
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 1129
innuendo cornicopia had some stuff about third eye.... their site is majorly screwed up though, you have to click on one of the bottom faces in the picture on the main page, and it'll take you to what seems like a different version of that main page called "finger deeper in the borderline" and it actually has a DAMN MENU that is visible..... and then you go to theories and click on third eye..... and you are greeted with an extremely long and probably interesting essay and a graphic picture of some kid who is bleeding out of his head

i'd psot the link but that site is way too innapropriate for me to go to with my parents around
Old 01-15-2003, 08:58 PM   #5
Level 4 - Thinker

Old 01-16-2003, 02:04 AM   #6
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 62
we're not evolved from spiders

I'm not saying we don't physically have a third eye in our heads, but if we do it doesn't come from spiders. Mammals and arachnids don't have any common ancestors before flatworms I believe.
Old 02-01-2003, 07:25 PM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

The third eye has nothing to do with anything physical, and certainly not... spiders(?). The third eye in Wicca and most forms of Ritual Magick (cough-CD cover-cough) refers to the spiritual connection to the Divinity, or whatever you want to call it. It's normally placed between the eyebrows.
Old 02-03-2003, 05:27 PM   #8
Banned.

Bincount™: 25
This is my favorite song.. but I don't understand what it's about.. the lyrics just sound really cool and obviously have an awesome meaning. I can't even figure what it would mean to me =\
Old 02-09-2003, 02:11 PM   #9
Level 3 - Talker

hey! fools! direct your attention to the post named "descartes and the third eye theory." and pull your heads out of your arses.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: