opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 06. Message to Harry Manback
User Name
Password
Old 11-19-2002, 03:18 PM   #1
On Probation

Bincount™: 0
Try this on for size

Could this be osama bin laden leaving a message on Nine Eleven's answering machine?

Last edited by Fathers Gun; 11-19-2002 at 03:20 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 04:08 PM   #2
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 1125
No, because it's first of all it's partly in Italian, not arab. Secondly, it was made around 1995-96 and thirdly, their is a complete explanation of it in the FAQ.
Old 11-19-2002, 07:23 PM   #3
On Probation

what about the fact that "Nine eleven" is not a living entity with the ability to purchase an answering machine.
Old 11-19-2002, 08:14 PM   #4
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 30
sup

uh... I think he was speaking allegorically... like it's a threat to someone in the way osama bin laden threatened america. It exploded horribly just like this could, but no you're wrong still. It's not music, it's just Maynard's revenge on some asshole.
Old 11-20-2002, 07:44 PM   #5
Level 4 - Thinker

Yeah...i would have to imagine that there's not too much more to this one than what you get at face-value. Kind of a humorous track.....Just for the record, when he's saying "Stesso di merda" (or "pezzo di merda"...i can't be sure) that means "you are shit" (or "piece of shit"). But it kind of makes me wonder...do you think Message to Harry Manback II was also a legitimate phone message, or might it have been a doctored message?
Old 11-21-2002, 03:08 AM   #6
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

from what I know it's part of the same message.
Old 05-15-2004, 07:34 PM   #7
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 9
Re: Try this on for size

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wondering
Yeah...i would have to imagine that there's not too much more to this one than what you get at face-value. Kind of a humorous track.....Just for the record, when he's saying "Stesso di merda" (or "pezzo di merda"...i can't be sure) that means "you are shit" (or "piece of shit"). But it kind of makes me wonder...do you think Message to Harry Manback II was also a legitimate phone message, or might it have been a doctored message?

Message to Harry Manback II is the message the Italian guy left the next morning.
Old 05-19-2004, 10:40 PM   #8
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathers Gun
Could this be osama bin laden leaving a message on Nine Eleven's answering machine?

im sorry but that is the funniest thing i have heard!!!! you got a good sence of humour
Old 05-20-2004, 03:32 AM   #9
Banned.

Bincount™: 2930

This song is actually really cool, I never skip this song. Dam those who think it's a filler.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: