opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 15. Third Eye
User Name
Password
Old 04-26-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
3rd eye vs eulogy??

how can you decide between the two?
I don't usually post, and I love this tool madness thing, but holy shit, how do you decide between these two? Pushit's my favorite tool song ever but if you asked me to rank all of Aenima's other songs, I have to say it is near impossible.
Both Eulogy and Third Eye are SOOOO good. Third eye's got the length, the bill hicks excerpts, the epic "found I've known this all along." And then eulogy has that 2 minute+ intro and is about bill hicks (arguably) and is just as epic and still long (8:28 if i'm not mistaken.) "Save me from my own existence..."
It's impossible. In the end I voted for third eye because its true...we are all one consciousness experiencing itself self-subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves"

Last edited by bentTOOL23; 04-26-2011 at 02:26 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 11:56 PM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 3rd eye vs eulogy??

Well, I voted for Third Eye and it ended up winning :P

Both are excellent songs, I just felt there was more to absorb and take away from Third Eye but Eulogy is definitely a Tool classic.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: