opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Lateralus » 12. Triad
User Name
Password
Old 10-21-2003, 10:44 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
The purpose of Triad

Okay...please dont shoot me for this one. Now, I know this is perhaps a bit too blunt and way too shallow for tool's style of thinking but everyone is always pondering as to what triads purpose is. Well, seeing as des/ref/tri are all one song...here goes...the last words in reflection I take as instructions for Triad. Tool is all about self growth and leaving the fans some thought to chew on. Well what better way than to give them a song and allow them to "Let the light touch you and let the words spill through, let them pass right through, bringing out our hope and reason". So in short, triad is merely a canvas given to us by tool to allow us to do with as we please...thank you
Old 10-23-2003, 03:28 AM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: The purpose of Triad

I think that's a very decent interpretation. What other songs do you think might be connected? Thank you for sharing.
For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel, looking, looking, breathlessly. - don Juan
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2003, 06:50 PM   #3
Banned.

Bincount™: 2518
Re: The purpose of Triad

yeah, good call . . .

i find triad to be a highly effective meditational piece . . .

thanks for sharing . . .

peace and blessed be . . .

crow011 . . .
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: