opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 14. (-) ions
User Name
Password
Old 05-12-2005, 11:20 PM   #1
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
the talking

at about 3:37 into the song listen closely,you can hear people talking....i wonder what they are saying
Old 05-13-2005, 08:40 AM   #2
On Probation

Bincount™: 810
Re: the talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ion(-)
at about 3:37 into the song listen closely,you can hear people talking....i wonder what they are saying
Probably Maynard saying I want to do you in the butt. Honestly I think they purposely made them inaudible just to because they could. I mean look at Maynard saying suck my dick in portuguese on stinkfist. Did it because he could. And because hes a dick. Which is why I love him...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 09:32 PM   #3
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefire
Probably Maynard saying I want to do you in the butt. Honestly I think they purposely made them inaudible just to because they could. I mean look at Maynard saying suck my dick in portuguese on stinkfist. Did it because he could. And because hes a dick. Which is why I love him...
good ole lovable maynard and his crazy whispering
Old 05-14-2005, 10:03 AM   #4
On Probation

Bincount™: 810

Yeah ive tried messing around with the equalizer and stuff on some of the whisper songs, and you really can't tell whats being said. It's probably there just to mess with you.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 11:51 AM   #5
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefire
Yeah ive tried messing around with the equalizer and stuff on some of the whisper songs, and you really can't tell whats being said. It's probably there just to mess with you.
and it worked :)

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: