opin.menu.register.jpgopin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Live Discussion
User Name
Password
Reply
Old 06-22-2007, 12:45 PM   #41
Level 3 - Talker
 
k1johnny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: convoy ohio
Posts: 13
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

wish they were going to tinley park that would be great i saw slayer there back in 90 i think
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 08:55 AM   #42
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 192
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Can't wait. Hope we get Pushit or Flood instead of Right in Two...weren't we the first ones to get Right in Two during their mini tour? Love the song, but I haven't heard Pushit or Flood in years.
__________________
"Arguing over the internet is like running in the Special Olympics...Even if you win, you're still retarded."
___________________________________________

What I wouldn't do for an In-N-Out Burger....
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 10:46 AM   #43
Level 1 - Lurker
 
sickness's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Chicago, IL.
Posts: 4
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Can't wait for Wed. I am trying to unload 1 tix sec.111 i think 10 row face value. Wifey can't make the show. Also might need a ride back at least if not the southside maybe a burb where i can catch a metra to the city or blueline. No license .
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 10:54 AM   #44
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 192
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

I'm just happy we don't get Melt Banana...the reviews tell me it's just not my thing. Big Business should be interesting. I loved Isis last year, but only caught half of their set 'cause we were getting food and watching some poor guy get his stomach pumped.
__________________
"Arguing over the internet is like running in the Special Olympics...Even if you win, you're still retarded."
___________________________________________

What I wouldn't do for an In-N-Out Burger....
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 02:45 PM   #45
Level 8 - Vociferous
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In The Fucking Zone
Posts: 531
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post
I'm just happy we don't get Melt Banana...the reviews tell me it's just not my thing. Big Business should be interesting. I loved Isis last year, but only caught half of their set 'cause we were getting food and watching some poor guy get his stomach pumped.
Melt Banana is really bad. I tried to have an open mind but they were just really annoying. From what I've heard about Big Business they should be decent.
__________________
"You tried your hardest and you failed miserably. The lesson is: never try."
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 09:04 PM   #46
Level 1 - Lurker
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 2
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

i'm quite dissapointed we don't get melt banana, noise rock kicks ass.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 08:57 AM   #47
Level 1 - Lurker
 
sickness's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Chicago, IL.
Posts: 4
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Alright 2 tix for sale. sec.111 row 10 face value. pm or e mail if interested, i stay in the midway area.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:20 PM   #48
Level 4 - Thinker
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 38
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

A couple days ago, I won an auction for 2 tickets on eBay and am just hoping the dude I bought them from threw them in the mail. Damnit, it is SO nervewracking not havin my hands on my tickets yet.

Oh yeah, and I'm takin my little bro to this show. I gave him 2 rules before agreeing to take him:

1) He has to shut his fuckin phone off at the door. I told him if I see it out once, it's gettin shoved straight up his ass.

2) He has to learn some more of their lyrics. Don't sing (lol) but know the lyrics so he knows what the songs are about.

Hurry up you damn mailman.....
__________________
This one time, at Band Camp...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:50 PM   #49
Level 1 - Lurker
 
sickness's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Chicago, IL.
Posts: 4
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Still trying to sell at least 1 tix, i can get there but i might need a ride back to a metra or blue line station. Will get rid of both tix possibly!!!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:50 PM   #50
Level 4 - Thinker
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa City Iowa
Posts: 28
Bincount™: 20
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by alucidreality View Post
i'm quite dissapointed we don't get melt banana, noise rock kicks ass.
Melt banana played with three of the shows I saw this tour... After the third time, there were actually a few songs I grew to like...
__________________
You call me a bitch like it's a BAD thing.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:19 AM   #51
Level 2 - Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Posts: 8
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

So anybody know of an opening band yet? Will they have one? Im sure they will, its just there might be a little time crunch crisis with one of my buds and i don't want to miss one minute! So in other words the opening band stalls some time for us:) Anyone? BTW, my 4th TOOL show and i am pumped!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:18 AM   #52
Level 4 - Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: illinois
Posts: 32
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekxj View Post
So anybody know of an opening band yet? Will they have one? Im sure they will, its just there might be a little time crunch crisis with one of my buds and i don't want to miss one minute! So in other words the opening band stalls some time for us:) Anyone? BTW, my 4th TOOL show and i am pumped!
Big Business is the opener, per the Sears Centre website.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:18 AM   #53
Level 8 - Vociferous
 
mosquito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Illinois
Posts: 547
Bincount™: 3
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

I'm looking for one floor ticket for the Chicago show tomorrow, lemme know if anyone has an extra...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 12:18 PM   #54
Level 8 - Vociferous
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In The Fucking Zone
Posts: 531
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Show's tomorrow already. Can't wait for it. Hopefully, we'll get "Flood" and hopefully the crowd is as well behaved as last year's. I still have a sour taste in my mouth from Peoria.
__________________
"You tried your hardest and you failed miserably. The lesson is: never try."
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 12:55 PM   #55
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 192
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz46&2 View Post
Show's tomorrow already. Can't wait for it. Hopefully, we'll get "Flood" and hopefully the crowd is as well behaved as last year's. I still have a sour taste in my mouth from Peoria.

I enjoyed both shows last year as well, although the bad taste in my mouth was from the cancellation of the Madison show.
__________________
"Arguing over the internet is like running in the Special Olympics...Even if you win, you're still retarded."
___________________________________________

What I wouldn't do for an In-N-Out Burger....
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 01:01 PM   #56
Level 1 - Lurker
 
sickness's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Chicago, IL.
Posts: 4
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Yes, found some one to get my extra ticket and give me a ride to and fro. Can't wait. Only time seeing the boys other than '98 ozzfest at alpine. I was on two hits and only remember maynard in blue "learn to swim..." I fucked up the two chances i had last year to see them and in '01 i was in the joint, so i am looking forward to this. Even though a lot of people are knocking the setlist...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 01:22 PM   #57
Level 8 - Vociferous
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In The Fucking Zone
Posts: 531
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post
I enjoyed both shows last year as well, although the bad taste in my mouth was from the cancellation of the Madison show.
Yeah, I forgot about the Madison cancellation. I would hope that they actually give a Madison show this tour to make up for it. Except for Summerfest, Wisconsin hasn't gotten a show this entire tour.
__________________
"You tried your hardest and you failed miserably. The lesson is: never try."
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 05:17 PM   #58
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 192
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz46&2 View Post
Yeah, I forgot about the Madison cancellation. I would hope that they actually give a Madison show this tour to make up for it. Except for Summerfest, Wisconsin hasn't gotten a show this entire tour.
Yep. It's for that reason that I've been checking the Sears Centre website every hour on the hour....call me overly paranoid.
__________________
"Arguing over the internet is like running in the Special Olympics...Even if you win, you're still retarded."
___________________________________________

What I wouldn't do for an In-N-Out Burger....
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 05:36 PM   #59
Level 7 - Loquacious
 
f00b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 413
Bincount™: 16
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

I got rid of my extra tix guys, for those that have emailed me.

I am so pumped. This will be 5 shows in a year to the day! fuck yeah
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 05:47 PM   #60
Level 8 - Vociferous
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In The Fucking Zone
Posts: 531
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post
Yep. It's for that reason that I've been checking the Sears Centre website every hour on the hour....call me overly paranoid.
You think they're gonna cancel the Chicago show? I doubt that they would, especially a day from the show. And if they did I'm sure they would reschedule Chicago. Arenas that sell out (or come close to it) will always be rescheduled for obvious financial reasons. It's sad but true: smaller shows are expendable.
__________________
"You tried your hardest and you failed miserably. The lesson is: never try."
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 05:51 PM   #61
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 192
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz46&2 View Post
You think they're gonna cancel the Chicago show? I doubt that they would, especially a day from the show. And if they did I'm sure they would reschedule Chicago. Arenas that sell out (or come close to it) will always be rescheduled for obvious financial reasons. It's sad but true: smaller shows are expendable.

Deep down I know they wouldn't cancel a Chicago show, but like I said, overly paranoid.
__________________
"Arguing over the internet is like running in the Special Olympics...Even if you win, you're still retarded."
___________________________________________

What I wouldn't do for an In-N-Out Burger....
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 09:27 PM   #62
Level 1 - Lurker
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Evanston, Illinois
Posts: 1
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

HELP! I just realized how much public transit in the suburbs SUCKS, and I have no good way to get to the show (I just bought a ticket today off Craigslist, thinking it would be a piece of cake to get anywhere in the suburbs... I just moved here from London so I'm accustomed to better public buses and such).

I either need to offload this ticket ASAP ($65, or $60 if I get desperate, pickup in the southwest loop anytime tomorrow), OR, preferably, I need a ride either from the Loop all the way to the show, or even just from Schaumburg Metra to the Sears Centre. I'm a girl and hot and will give you gas money.

Call me up ASAP, even RIGHT NOW, since I'll sleep better knowing this is settled! 651-707-7748, name's Ivy
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 06:37 AM   #63
Level 2 - Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Posts: 8
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryralph View Post
Big Business is the opener, per the Sears Centre website.
Thanks!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 07:39 AM   #64
Level 8 - Vociferous
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In The Fucking Zone
Posts: 531
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

You know how awesome it would be if they busted out "Intension" tonight? They did debut "Right In Two" in Chicago 5/13/06 so who knows....?
__________________
"You tried your hardest and you failed miserably. The lesson is: never try."
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 08:10 AM   #65
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 192
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz46&2 View Post
You know how awesome it would be if they busted out "Intension" tonight? They did debut "Right In Two" in Chicago 5/13/06 so who knows....?

Intension would be awesome, but since we already got Right in Two and Flood was played last night in St. Paul, I'm hoping for Pushit....but at the end of the day I'll be happy with whatever they throw at me.
__________________
"Arguing over the internet is like running in the Special Olympics...Even if you win, you're still retarded."
___________________________________________

What I wouldn't do for an In-N-Out Burger....
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 08:24 AM   #66
Level 8 - Vociferous
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In The Fucking Zone
Posts: 531
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post
Intension would be awesome, but since we already got Right in Two and Flood was played last night in St. Paul, I'm hoping for Pushit....but at the end of the day I'll be happy with whatever they throw at me.
Where are you at? I'm in Section 114 parallel to the soundbooth on the right side.
__________________
"You tried your hardest and you failed miserably. The lesson is: never try."
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 08:27 AM   #67
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 192
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz46&2 View Post
Where are you at? I'm in Section 114 parallel to the soundbooth on the right side.
I'm gonna be on the floor, but probably at the very back. I usually try to get floor tickets, but in the end I end up standing so far back that I might as well be in the lower level.
__________________
"Arguing over the internet is like running in the Special Olympics...Even if you win, you're still retarded."
___________________________________________

What I wouldn't do for an In-N-Out Burger....
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 08:30 AM   #68
Level 8 - Vociferous
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In The Fucking Zone
Posts: 531
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post
I'm gonna be on the floor, but probably at the very back. I usually try to get floor tickets, but in the end I end up standing so far back that I might as well be in the lower level.
Yeah, I gave up the floor a while ago. I like to enjoy the show without sweaty, retard-Goth kids dry-humping me. I'll be wearing my standard issue Tool wear: navy blue polo and white khakis if you happen to see me. If you do yell out "hey dipshit!"
__________________
"You tried your hardest and you failed miserably. The lesson is: never try."
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 08:46 AM   #69
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 192
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz46&2 View Post
Yeah, I gave up the floor a while ago. I like to enjoy the show without sweaty, retard-Goth kids dry-humping me. I'll be wearing my standard issue Tool wear: navy blue polo and white khakis if you happen to see me. If you do yell out "hey dipshit!"

Haha!! Will do. I haven't decided what I'm gonna wear, but I'm a girl with long curly hair. Also, I'm bringing my friend who is a news anchor on CLTV, so if you watch that station at all and recognize his face, I'm the one with him.
__________________
"Arguing over the internet is like running in the Special Olympics...Even if you win, you're still retarded."
___________________________________________

What I wouldn't do for an In-N-Out Burger....

Last edited by Rhapsody; 06-27-2007 at 08:49 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:31 AM   #70
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker
 
Cycloz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Port Washington, WI
Posts: 139
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Leaving soon to head down see you all there. My weeklong excursion of music and debauchery officially begins.........

NOW
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:39 AM   #71
Level 8 - Vociferous
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In The Fucking Zone
Posts: 531
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

debauchery ftw
__________________
"You tried your hardest and you failed miserably. The lesson is: never try."
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 10:31 AM   #72
Level 4 - Thinker
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 38
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Ugh. My dipshit little bro forgot to ask my folks if he could even go to the show with me. I was plannin on him goin and now I'm stuck goin by myself with an extra ticket. If anyone wants a ticket, or just wants a cool mother fucker to hang out with til Tool gets on stage, my # is 608-574-2258. Name's Ben. I plan on gettin there at about 6:30. Oh yeah, and I'll be wearin a brown Jimi Hendrix t-shirt with khaki shorts so if anyone sees me wanderin around like a lost puppy, that's me!! LOL. I can't wait to get there. Peace out.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 12:52 PM   #73
Level 10 - Vehement
 
Lord Worm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,357
Bincount™: 3088
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

holy shit, the time draws near. leaving at 6:00, i haven't even checked on the opening band yet, anyone know? and to the english fellow, wish i could help you out, i live very close to evanston but my car is completely full. hope you make it out there
__________________
i'd eat poo for new guinea, iceland, and egypt
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 07:07 AM   #74
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 192
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Next stop...Summerfest!!! Great show last night, but I'll post a review in the review section later today or tomorrow. I'm still in a haze...that was my 9th Tool show and it never gets old.

Didn't see you, Maz46&2. Are you going to Summerfest?
__________________
"Arguing over the internet is like running in the Special Olympics...Even if you win, you're still retarded."
___________________________________________

What I wouldn't do for an In-N-Out Burger....
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 07:59 AM   #75
Level 8 - Vociferous
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In The Fucking Zone
Posts: 531
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post
Next stop...Summerfest!!! Great show last night, but I'll post a review in the review section later today or tomorrow. I'm still in a haze...that was my 9th Tool show and it never gets old.

Didn't see you, Maz46&2. Are you going to Summerfest?
I saw a rather attractive blonde girl with long curly hair but she was with a guy that had a lot of tattoos so I figured he wasn't CLTV material. I did sneak onto the floor during "Vicarious" to get the setlist though.

Sadly, I won't be at Summerfest. Have a great time!
__________________
"You tried your hardest and you failed miserably. The lesson is: never try."
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:31 PM   #76
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 192
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz46&2 View Post
I saw a rather attractive blonde girl with long curly hair but she was with a guy that had a lot of tattoos so I figured he wasn't CLTV material. I did sneak onto the floor during "Vicarious" to get the setlist though.

Sadly, I won't be at Summerfest. Have a great time!
Yeah, that wasn't me...at last check my friend had zero tattoos.

Sorry you can't make it to Summerfest, but have a great 4th of July regardless!!!
__________________
"Arguing over the internet is like running in the Special Olympics...Even if you win, you're still retarded."
___________________________________________

What I wouldn't do for an In-N-Out Burger....
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 01:26 PM   #77
Level 8 - Vociferous
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In The Fucking Zone
Posts: 531
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post
Yeah, that wasn't me...at last check my friend had zero tattoos.

Sorry you can't make it to Summerfest, but have a great 4th of July regardless!!!
Yeah, I gotta work on the 4th so my fun/debauchery will happen Monday instead. Have a great Fourth as well.
__________________
"You tried your hardest and you failed miserably. The lesson is: never try."
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 07:46 PM   #78
Level 3 - Talker
 
k1johnny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: convoy ohio
Posts: 13
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

hey maz you were streight across from me i was even with the soundbooth sec.105
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 12:39 PM   #79
Level 8 - Vociferous
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In The Fucking Zone
Posts: 531
Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1johnny View Post
hey maz you were streight across from me i was even with the soundbooth sec.105
Yeah, though you probably had a better crowd around you, I had to endure this drunken couple...fucking idiots.
__________________
"You tried your hardest and you failed miserably. The lesson is: never try."
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote


Reply

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Quick Reply
Your Reply:
Forum Jump

all posts © their respective authors. the tool page is not responsible for any of their thoughts, brilliant or otherwise.